Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
Vampz wrote:
Ok, so after geting some gear, 12 pc, about 400 crit multi, doing some sirus rotations and stuff the bossing with this build is insane, sirus A9 doesnt have a phase 3 cause he just dies so fast! No phase 3 abilities lol so crazy.

Mapping is great, brands spread like crazy and kill so fast, brand recall explodes packs in a fraction of a second.

But it was squishy until i got one thing! Life leech on vitality watcher s eye! it s still squishy and u gona die if u dont dodge harder hiting telegraphed stuff, but you feel much tankier with Es leech from clusters + Life leech from WE and about 5.9k EHP (3.7hp + 2.2k es)it feels much better cause those lots of small hits just get healed off so fast! It really was a game changer when i got it.

Also, i traded the cast on death portal thing for a anomalous immortal call setup with enhance duration and second wind! just another defensive layer on easy LMB setup.

Saving for HH now, which i think will make mapping just more insane, and safer. Adding to the crazy bossing! :D

Superb fun build! Thank you for the guide!

Hey! can u dm in game? please
Best guide i've ever seen, gz dude, continue the good work <3 i'm playing this build btw xD
"
Perzival3 wrote:
"
Vampz wrote:
Ok, so after geting some gear, 12 pc, about 400 crit multi, doing some sirus rotations and stuff the bossing with this build is insane, sirus A9 doesnt have a phase 3 cause he just dies so fast! No phase 3 abilities lol so crazy.

Mapping is great, brands spread like crazy and kill so fast, brand recall explodes packs in a fraction of a second.

But it was squishy until i got one thing! Life leech on vitality watcher s eye! it s still squishy and u gona die if u dont dodge harder hiting telegraphed stuff, but you feel much tankier with Es leech from clusters + Life leech from WE and about 5.9k EHP (3.7hp + 2.2k es)it feels much better cause those lots of small hits just get healed off so fast! It really was a game changer when i got it.

Also, i traded the cast on death portal thing for a anomalous immortal call setup with enhance duration and second wind! just another defensive layer on easy LMB setup.

Saving for HH now, which i think will make mapping just more insane, and safer. Adding to the crazy bossing! :D

Hey! can u dm in game? please

Hey. Sure, if u can catch me playing my IGN: BeaMiaLinda

We can also chat here if u have any questions I can try to help even tho I’m playing this for a couple days only.
"
Vampz wrote:

Hello, I took a peek at your equips and noticed you don't use clarity. How do you manage your mana regen then?
"
_Katosjka wrote:
"
Vampz wrote:

Hello, I took a peek at your equips and noticed you don't use clarity. How do you manage your mana regen then?

For mapping a cinderswalow does the job easy, for bossing the same cinderswalow with reduced mana cost let’s u spam a while..bosses die in 1-3 seconds so..

For no regen maps can switch cinderswalow with enduring mana flask if u wanna be safer.

Can’t do no leech and ele reflect.

Also, something i came to realize in this game but only really embraced recently (around 1500hours Doh) is something the author of the build also says in this thread which is BIG DAMAGE is in itself one the best defensive layers in the game. Things die so fast they dont even become a threat most of the time. And this build has crazy damage..and easy safe dmg with brand playstyle.

I used to try and do balanced builds, maybe even more to the side of tanky but then things take a long time to kill and the game becomes much harder because u have to deal with mechanics and dangerous mobs. This is the BIG advantage of softcore.

I also feel lvling past lvl 90 these ultra damage squishier builds are faster..cause u destroy content much faster, even if u die a litle bit more, which maybe u dont even do..
Last edited by Vampz on Feb 12, 2021, 8:16:08 AM
I wonder if that set up would be better than my clarity/wise oak. Is there a way to know without me buying cinderswallow? :D Having a pretty tight budget right now.

Also I agree with you focusing on more damage is also a good defense. I've been playing bleed eq gladiator before this character and its really tanky but it takes time to kill monsters. Then when i tried this build everything just disappears even in ritual.

edit: I bought one for myself now. It does feel safer mapping and everything still melts. Not sure about boss fights tho.
Last edited by _Katosjka on Feb 12, 2021, 9:45:57 AM
"
_Katosjka wrote:
I wonder if that set up would be better than my clarity/wise oak. Is there a way to know without me buying cinderswallow? :D Having a pretty tight budget right now.

Also I agree with you focusing on more damage is also a good defense. I've been playing bleed eq gladiator before this character and its really tanky but it takes time to kill monsters. Then when i tried this build everything just disappears even in ritual.

edit: I bought one for myself now. It does feel safer mapping and everything still melts. Not sure about boss fights tho.

Oak shoudl be more dps, even tho we get some dmg from cinderswalow if u get some fire dmg to activate ignite for it.

I ve done sirus A9 and it s incredibly fast, even without Oak, but oak shoudl be better for bossing.
What is everyone's plan beyond 95? I was thinking of grabbing a thread of hope and putting it in the north/witch jewel slot to grab the lightning pen node and a couple other lightning nodes if I happen to level. It might be easier just to grab life nodes but I've embraced the glass cannon. Any thoughts?
Hey everyone, I'm playing this build at the moment. I'm wondering what I can do to improve the damage. I still need two more brand loyalty and grand design jewels

But in terms of upgrade, what should I work on first? I have about 15 ex atm

Also what pantheon is everyone taking? :D

https://pastebin.com/XCLUtNpt

Thanks so much!
Last edited by Lophie on Feb 13, 2021, 2:30:46 AM
Completly loving this build, highest boss dmg build i ve ever played, im not going back :D

One question to Fyregrass if you can answer plz.

why do we run Vaal haste? I thought we didnt benifit much from cast speed, dmg wise. woudnt it another vaal skill be better? maybe defensive (vaal grace)

Otherwise it s competing for charges with Vaal RF for nothing, or am i missing something?
Last edited by Vampz on Feb 12, 2021, 6:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info