Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

I'm actually having a lot of fun with the build!

It's been my main build for the 3rd league now, and it's good so far...

Just had to do a few changes to maintain mana, but the dps is pretty good!
Oh, good to here that, just wanna confirm with you that... is there significant DPS cut-down due to the nerf of the cluster jewelries?
I'd say at least 33% less dps right now, but some changes can done to make it shine again!
Dusted my char off after the changes and wanted to cry in a corner. I put it together in Ritual and damn was it smooth furthest I ever pushed a build RIP had a lot of fun and I hope it comes back.
Hi. Does this build have any future after the new patch (3.15.0d) or should we forget about it forever?

I played with it in ultimatum league and it is by far the best build I have ever played with.

I see on poeninja some players running storm brand assassin in the current league, but I'm not quite sure what they are capable of.

Thank you very much
Tried this build 3.15 (Expedition League). Pretty sad it got nerfed in so many ways it's not insane anymore.
The damage is still pretty good I would say, but not enough to counter how squishy the build is.
We got hit really hard for brand duration and range, and you can definitely feel it.

This is my PoB before I rerolled into Forbidden Rite Totem if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/stZQd01R

I would say my gear is pretty decent for the no-HH version, but still I died so many times and got stuck in lvl 89 for quite some time.

Chatted on Fyregrass' stream about my PoB and he could not find anything wrong/to be improved it.

Pretty sad and disappointed because this is the build I planned to play the whole league since it looked so good, but GGG murdered it.

Now brands just feel like a faster version of mines. You can't use swiftbrand support and make them last, so you have to cast them every 2 seconds.
"
tlang wrote:
Tried this build 3.15 (Expedition League). Pretty sad it got nerfed in so many ways it's not insane anymore.
The damage is still pretty good I would say, but not enough to counter how squishy the build is.
We got hit really hard for brand duration and range, and you can definitely feel it.

This is my PoB before I rerolled into Forbidden Rite Totem if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/stZQd01R

I would say my gear is pretty decent for the no-HH version, but still I died so many times and got stuck in lvl 89 for quite some time.

Chatted on Fyregrass' stream about my PoB and he could not find anything wrong/to be improved it.

Pretty sad and disappointed because this is the build I planned to play the whole league since it looked so good, but GGG murdered it.

Now brands just feel like a faster version of mines. You can't use swiftbrand support and make them last, so you have to cast them every 2 seconds.

Thank you very much for your answer, my friend
Hi, is this build still valid? what about the POB? The build from pastebin is for 3.14.

Thanks!
Not really. I threw 120exa into this build and it's only just fine, not even great. With the same investment into meta like SST you will be a god.
All right boys, I think we should finally try to do it again once we get the full passive tree.
Last edited by Anackk on Oct 15, 2021, 6:46:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info