Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Pantheon please ? Cant find it :( Btw awesome guide and build i love it.
I've been losing interest in the league a bit because I don't know what to play, but you're detailed guide caught my attention. I usually avoid assassin builds just because they are popular and expensive, but I think I'll enjoy this one.
Can you guys post video how you play a regular map? I'm basically dying in every map, one hit and im dead. Sure im low lvl and semi bad bear but still.
"
masterburger1 wrote:
Can you guys post video how you play a regular map? I'm basically dying in every map, one hit and im dead. Sure im low lvl and semi bad bear but still.

I'd recommend getting a Replica Soul Tether as soon as you can, I went from dying a couple times a map to almost no deaths in 10-15 maps. After that, the more DPS upgrades I got the lesser deaths too.
"
"
masterburger1 wrote:

I'd recommend getting a Replica Soul Tether as soon as you can, I went from dying a couple times a map to almost no deaths in 10-15 maps. After that, the more DPS upgrades I got the lesser deaths too.

Hi, I'm dying a bit too much, though I'm still pretty low level, I die in yellow maps, if I replace my belt with a replica soul tether I'd lose a lot of resists and 11% DPS, any idea of what I should replace to help with that?

Also wondering how to get life leech without Doryani's belt.
Last edited by momocorpo on Feb 13, 2021, 7:04:43 AM
"
momocorpo wrote:
Hi, I'm dying a bit too much, though I'm still pretty low level, I die in yellow maps, if I replace my belt with a replica soul tether I'd lose a lot of resists and 11% DPS, any idea of what I should replace to help with that?

I'm no expert so I can't give in-depth advice but I didn't even feel the difference when I lost the life leech after switching to Replica Soul Tether.

I'd probably try to level a bit more, maybe try delve for safer levelling and go for the clusters, you can easily get resists from rare jewels.

After a while I stopped worrying too much about survivability because your DPS and fast clearing is your defence. Stacking Brand Loyalty and Grand Design clusters makes the build feel so much smoother and allows you to off-screen mobs.

"
momocorpo wrote:
"
"
masterburger1 wrote:

you can use soul tether for extra eHP and use watcher's eye vitality life leech(it's cheap and really good option since the dps is alr crazy) and when u have enough money you can go for wrath+life leech (i prefer this over wrath+zealot since the dps alr nuts for bossing). at least that's what i do for survivability and i rarely dying since this build can kill mobs offscreen the mobs (exc if my potato pc freezing)
Final veridict, this build is amazing, one of the best builds i ve played.

Got from 90 to 95 in about 2 days with replica soul thether and vitality watcher eye carrying me, along with the insane dmg clear.

Got HH recently which makes mapping even safer and fast.

The bossing is out of this world, as like Sirus A9, did Maven A9 easily as phases are really short, almost no mechanics to deal with, her 3th phase, like sirus, is insanely fast. Died 2 times but thats on me because it was only my second time with her (first was a failed one on another caracter) and i need to learn to read her abilities better.

The brands really get op with 12 pc and the cluster setup, reaching close to 600% crit multi and incredible spreading/explody! Fantastic guide.
Final veridict, this build is amazing, one of the best builds i ve played.

Got from 90 to 95 in about 2 days with replica soul thether and vitality watcher eye carrying me, along with the insane dmg clear.

Got HH recently which makes mapping even safer and fast.

The bossing is out of this world, as like Sirus A9, did Maven A9 easily as phases are really short, almost no mechanics to deal with, her 3th phase, like sirus, is insanely fast. Died 2 times but thats on me because it was only my second time with her (first was a failed one on another caracter) and i need to learn to read her abilities better.

The brands really get op with 12 pc and the cluster setup, reaching close to 600% crit multi and incredible spreading/explody! Fantastic guide.
"
nugramahesa wrote:

you can use soul tether for extra eHP and use watcher's eye vitality life leech(it's cheap and really good option since the dps is alr crazy) and when u have enough money you can go for wrath+life leech (i prefer this over wrath+zealot since the dps alr nuts for bossing). at least that's what i do for survivability and i rarely dying since this build can kill mobs offscreen the mobs (exc if my potato pc freezing)

Thanks, yeah just realised that there is a vitality leech jewel, I'll have to sell my wrath pene to get this one + replica soul tether though, I'm poor now lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info