Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Ok got a new chest, think it was an awesome deal for 37ex.

I dont know how to link properly so this is what i got.

With the life roll + 10% life as Es i got to 6.9k EHp, along with a bunch of crit, elevated explosions. Next upgrade is proly a new WE.

Usualy i woudl be rolling another caracter and not investing so much into one caracter, but loving this guy so much that i really wanna min max it.

The double curse mod is nice but i think the uptime is really low, only worth it on HUGE bosses like sirus/maven and those already are so fast that i ignored it cause it made looking for a good chest easier and cheaper.

Edit: After playing a couple sirus rotations with the elevated explody chest it indeed feels amazing because the explosions can chain, unlike impulsa, giving it the feeling of packs instantly disapearing at the same time, poof, with the corpse explosion! Making mapping smoother. Fuck you porcupines!!! Impulsa still amazing for the cost.

Quality: +30% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 212 (augmented)
--------

+50 to Intelligence
+106 to maximum Life
+32% to Lightning Resistance
11% increased Area of Effect
Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Physical Damage
+1.47% to Spell Critical Strike Chance
Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Crusader Item
Last edited by Vampz on Feb 14, 2021, 10:07:11 AM
Thanks for the guide :)
Last edited by Tarishya on Feb 14, 2021, 7:42:11 AM
Here's a video of map clear since I saw some posts asking about one: https://youtu.be/koPH4APv8PQ

Non juiced map just Valdo's Rest Harbinger farm with ok gear. You can check profile for my gear.

The build really shines once you get Replica Soul Tether and a Cinderswallow
Last edited by FubukiShirakami on Feb 14, 2021, 10:59:54 AM
"
Here's a video of map clear since I saw some posts asking about one: https://youtu.be/koPH4APv8PQ

Non juiced map just Valdo's Rest Harbinger farm with ok gear. You can check profile for my gear.

Just wondering how often do you get oneshoted?
"
Knitemare wrote:
"

Just wondering how often do you get oneshoted?

Before Cinderswallow was about every other map but after that I've died once in the past 30. Most of my deaths are from rubber banding/desync though. In the video you can kinda see it happen often for me.
How do you make your Brand animation red like in the video ?
Last edited by Tarishya on Feb 14, 2021, 5:10:56 PM

Finally rolled this bad boi
"
Tarishya wrote:
How do you make your Brand animation red like in the video ?

Shop mtx
Just finished campaign with the build. Has anyone else had problems with having Brand Recall on left mouse button? My character keeps stopping randomly and doesn't move unless I lift the mouse button and press it again. Happens with both Always Attack Without Moving option on and off.
Ty for your detailed Guide :) i was testing so many builds this league and finally i came back to an oldschool build i wanted to play many times after using stormbrand while leveling. having all the tradelinks is my new standard for a complete build guide. rly ty for the work putting the tradelinks in the guide with detailed informations about your item choices. perfect to jump in and just play and die a lot like u mentioned^^ build feels great so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info