Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Here's a clip of mine doing sirus' last phase: https://streamable.com/2ke56w

Veritania: https://streamable.com/elx39a

Cortex with maven last phase: https://streamable.com/398dqv

the feared goes poof: https://streamable.com/kzl4cg

maven: https://streamable.com/8z6ldf

All gears farmed from harvest crafting/selling.

Guess im done with the league :D
Last edited by _Katosjka on Feb 15, 2021, 2:26:58 PM
"
Nephiiz wrote:
Just finished campaign with the build. Has anyone else had problems with having Brand Recall on left mouse button? My character keeps stopping randomly and doesn't move unless I lift the mouse button and press it again. Happens with both Always Attack Without Moving option on and off.

I have steelskin on left click because we get so much brand attachment range that I rarely use brand recall in the first place.

This build pretty much ruined all other builds I've played this league because of how good it is. Even with the super cheap gear I'm using it's an insanely fast mapper and amazing at bosses. I do get one shot every now and then, but it's never been an issue and I've yet to brick a map or boss fight.
It's amazing how well it does for how little I've invested in its gear.

Crafted this baby - great DPS jump and the (elevated) nearby res mod seems to reach pretty much my whole screen. Next up: elevated explody chest! But that's a daunting task...

Nearby res mod range:

Spoiler

2k resolution and it hits the highlighted zombie on the edge of my screen!
Damn, this build really melts everything. I have a question for my rings.

Increased Damage + Lightning Damage

Crit Multi + Increased Damage

Crit Multi 6% Per Power Charge

I don't know which pair of rings to use.
Is crit multiplier better than flat damage/lightning or it's the opposite?
Really enyoing the build and the guide is written super well.

Would you consider dropping the Staunching effect on the flask if u have a corrupted blood jewel, to fit in anti curse, considering that normal bleeds most likely wont kill you and having to reroll temp chain maps is kinda annoying :D

Also is there a smart way to deal with Atziri to get the 2 passive points the feared invitation. I know we cannot take reflected dmg from crits, but to achieve 100% critchance we kinda need to build up the power charges and if we hit atziri before that its pretty much game over or?
Last edited by AisaHimegami on Feb 16, 2021, 7:06:04 AM
"
AisaHimegami wrote:

Would you consider dropping the Staunching effect on the flask if u have a corrupted blood jewel, to fit in anti curse, considering that normal bleeds most likely wont kill you and having to reroll temp chain maps is kinda annoying :D

Also is there a smart way to deal with Atziri to get the 2 passive points the feared invitation. I know we cannot take reflected dmg from crits, but to achieve 100% critchance we kinda need to build up the power charges and if we hit atziri before that its pretty much game over or?

You can go Sybil's + Yugul to be safe.
This has become my favorite build ever in my modest 1600 hours of PoE.

The bossing is out of this world, phasing and insta killing bosses, bypassing most mechanics.

The mapping is really good with a replica soul tether and impulsa, but when you get HH + 5% elevated explody it becomes godly, poofing screens instantly.

The fact it can do this with the same skill and same gems for single target and map clear, no changing gems or having 2 diferents skills for bossing/mapping is crazy and a joy to play.

The fact that the brand playstyle is so easy and flexible paired with this map clear and bossing feels like cheating. With the cluster jewels the brand spreading is huge.

Im lvl 97 With quite a bit of investment and i ve reachd 7.2k ehp (4.3k life + 2.9k es) with 95% crit chance and 603% crit multi just from 12 pc, which is always. With HH bufffs it s 100% crit chance and i ve seen numbers like +1300% crit multi.

It destroys all content so fast you just farm so efficiently and quick!

Superb build, superb guide, hurra Fyregrass!
Last edited by Vampz on Feb 16, 2021, 10:29:19 AM
"
"
AisaHimegami wrote:

You can go Sybil's + Yugul to be safe.

Does it mean that I am fully immune to reflect with the ring and the pantheon?

Also what about swapping out staunching for warding once u aquire a corrupted blood jewel?
Last edited by AisaHimegami on Feb 16, 2021, 2:37:03 PM
Best thing about this guide is the pathofexile/trade links! YOU ROCK for adding those!
I am bad player, mainly because I am in my 50 and not 20 anymore :) I usually play summoners because I got arthritis in my hands so builds like this are normally not for me.

Well fuck you arthritis I am enjoying the hell out of it. I die a lot but I accept that as I have been warned.

Currently farming legions, could never do that as necromancer.

The guide is insane, and old man noob like me found everything and understand everything.

SO A BIG MASSIVE THANK YOU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info