Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Hey Fyregrass.

Dont we need a Warding flask aswell to deal with curses?

Also one other thing, I love the build and Storm brand in general, its a shame we are so squishy..

I attempted Chimera and eventhough I phased him instantly, he just 2 shots me during the smoke phase if you are not lucky to know where he is. Is there anyway to remedy or fix this?
Last edited by imRadial on Feb 8, 2021, 5:29:28 PM
Hello, what would be a solid pantheon choices for this build?
Hey Fyregrass,

thanks for the build. I got me to 36/40 challenges this league.
I switched to it after trying several other builds, and the switch happened when I had a budget of around 15-20 ex.
I finished the 36 challenges with the following gear:

This is the pastebin of my gear: https://pastebin.com/JN5gdCSp
Around 5.4k HP + ES, 6m shaper DPS.
Last edited by Pandemoneus on Feb 8, 2021, 6:05:00 PM
sup fyre, just wanted to thank for the guide, as Ive been looking for a storm brand guide for a year, lmfao

I took a lot of inspiration from your gear and guide, but ultimately decided to swap out +2 power charges on ring slots for 2 beefy Precursors Emblems
as pob said they were more damage. Im farming t16 burials 100% delirious fractured maps atm, and the damage is nuts. I decided to skip boots, as 0 movement speed when not in packs was getting annoying with 2 second power charge duration, and this also allowed me to get "cannot be frozen" on boots for more damage on flask slots, Still working on getting tailwind boots, running kind of cheap boots right now

And I also opted for the cluster jewel with unnerve and culling strike, so I could get these bad boys
to skip curse on hit rings and crit on chest.

Doing these changes made it viable for t16s 100% deli fractured maps, with no self poison shenanigans
"
Ezpected wrote:
sup fyre, just wanted to thank for the guide, as Ive been looking for a storm brand guide for a year, lmfao

I took a lot of inspiration from your gear and guide, but ultimately decided to swap out +2 power charges on ring slots for 2 beefy Precursors Emblems
as pob said they were more damage. Im farming t16 burials 100% delirious fractured maps atm, and the damage is nuts. I decided to skip boots, as 0 movement speed when not in packs was getting annoying with 2 second power charge duration, and this also allowed me to get "cannot be frozen" on boots for more damage on flask slots, Still working on getting tailwind boots, running kind of cheap boots right now

And I also opted for the cluster jewel with unnerve and culling strike, so I could get these bad boys

Doing these changes made it viable for t16s 100% deli fractured maps, with no self poison shenanigans

lol extrem expensive only 4 rings on the trading site. 20 -70 ex +
"
Ezpected wrote:

lol extrem expensive only 4 rings on the trading site. 20 -70 ex +
where can i found this rings ?
Last edited by tho3mas on Feb 9, 2021, 10:41:25 AM
So, loved storm brand when they were introduced and decided to give it another go. Made the leap to this build.

Any reason we dont get throatseeker and doomcast? really close nodes with lots of damage.

Cheers
been enjoying this build so much, i was hooked with brand playstyle (i was playing ignite penance elementalist before this build) the map clear are smooth as butter and boss damage is just insane. the guide are very helpful for someone as inexperienced like me! thanks for the build fyregrass!

this is my pob https://pastebin.com/bQFdaw7q what should i upgrade other than triple crit multi jewel?
Last edited by nugramahesa on Feb 11, 2021, 1:45:03 AM
I am really eager to play this build
but just have a final question.
with about 50ex invest in, does this build dies alot?
"
dannylock wrote:
I am really eager to play this build
but just have a final question.
with about 50ex invest in, does this build dies alot?

Yep, you will die a lot.
For how fast we melt bosses I think it's worth it. You might follow a more tanky approach though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info