Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

I have a questions on the cluster jewel skills option, are vengeful commander a priority here?

Thunderstruck seems really good on this build with both lightning damage and critical chance.
"
naphzter wrote:
Hello! Is the Inpulsa a absolut must before transitioning to stormbrand? Feels like it will be a while before i can get my hands on one.

I'm asking about this 2 pages ago, no one answer me so I decide to test this.
When you transit do MoM only with agnerod west it will work. I'm feeling like this is slower farming but more more safe. Im able to do ultimatum easy. But Impulsa give me big QOL upgrade, so you can transit without this armour but get this asap.
I am having real trouble understanding how to build up my cluster jewels. Could someone please try to guide me and tell me how many clusters are optimal and what they should have on them. Currently at the MoM stage of the build.

I am atm running 1 cluster with holy conquest/brand loyalty.
Last edited by naphzter on Apr 20, 2021, 5:13:20 AM
how tanky is the 10 Power Charges (Void Batteries) set up? farming currency atm to swap to storm brand but am wondering how good it is at doing ultimatum encounters
"
Hey,

Great guide, Loving the clear speed! however I am following your leveling guide to a T and yet I feel like it is missing defensive layer, as we have none if following the leveling guide, or am I blind? if you have recommendations check out my character, besides no defensives really having a BLAST with this build!

Your wans suck, follow the guide and get +added lightning damage / spell damage wands :=)

Setup is a bit scuffed but everything is smooth, ultimatum t16 are a blast
Your second PoB (first based on storm brand build after the spellslingers) doesn't include any life flask. Is it mistake or you can sustain any damage just from leech from atziri's promise? What about corrupted blood for example? No way to survive it without life flask or mod to remove it.

Last edited by Deskowicz on Apr 20, 2021, 12:31:45 PM
"
Peter677 wrote:
how tanky is the 10 Power Charges (Void Batteries) set up? farming currency atm to swap to storm brand but am wondering how good it is at doing ultimatum encounters

Once you get a Replica Soul Tether your survivability increases a ton. Last league I was doing T16 Rituals just standing AFK in the center if it wasn't the chaos ball (I had no chaos res).

"
Your second PoB (first based on storm brand build after the spellslingers) doesn't include any life flask. Is it mistake or you can sustain any damage just from leech from atziri's promise? What about corrupted blood for example? No way to survive it without life flask or mod to remove it.

You remove the flask if you have the damage to survive without it and the corrupted blood jewel. Cinderswallow Urn gives you life back as long as you do some fire damage and are killing mobs constantly.
Last edited by FubukiShirakami on Apr 20, 2021, 12:36:02 PM
In what order should i buy items when transitioning to the third face of the build. When you begin to guy void batterier, replica, large/med clusters and such. What item should i begin saving for?
What's a good way for an average guy to farm currency with this build in Ultimatum? In Ritual I did Harbingers and Legion using the Atlas Passives, but both of those were severely nerfed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info