Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

How are you meant to support 4 different spells for spellslinger with a 110% reservation modifier according to the leveling wand setup?

Spellslinger + Arc + Storm Brand + PC on crit is over 54% while Spellslinger + Ball Lightning + WoC is 49%
"
Kubelecer wrote:
How are you meant to support 4 different spells for spellslinger with a 110% reservation modifier according to the leveling wand setup?

Spellslinger + Arc + Storm Brand + PC on crit is over 54% while Spellslinger + Ball Lightning + WoC is 49%

i just removed ball lightning. Don't think you're supposed to use all 4 skills
With hh and bottle faith the build slaps ultimatum. The rest of my gear is trash, some life and res item that's it, not even a brand jewel. This is going to be a hh league :3
Last edited by Rootsmann on Apr 20, 2021, 8:00:41 PM
Well, this was a rough league start i think, to be fair you warned us :P

I never really saw the Staff as an upgrade, according to POB it was just a damage nerf changing out from spellslinger/wands, so ive been running the spellslinger to lv 90.

I still have "trash" gear, can be seen in my profile (5link inpulsa, standard wands, curse on hit gloves)

guess ill wait for the void batteries and a 6link inpulsa and do the transition then. Anyone else had similar experiences?

On another note, ive been having a good time with the cluster notable which knocks back shocked enemies, quite nice in ultimatums.

Im a casual, but idk how ppl have HHs and bottled faiths already lol
Last edited by evolite on Apr 21, 2021, 3:40:04 AM
Nice guide. Trying it out this league.

I see that even after switching to Void Batteries ppl are still using Wave of Conviction skill gem. Never seen anyone using it in videos though. Is it self cast for bosses to amp dmg?

Also, I see that TS is using both Assassin's mark and Conductivity in his build. Any idea what allows him to use two curses?
I was able to clear the feared 70%quant deathless with my current gear, the build really start to shine with void batteries and bottled faith imo.

I would highly recommended to get a
it make ultimatum extremely easy.
Last edited by Frozen_Goosy on Apr 21, 2021, 4:10:11 AM
Are you think void battery price will be lower?
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
Are you think void battery price will be lower?

The price will probably raise in the next week because storm brand seem quite popular this league
Once you are stunned you are dead basically... Stun immunity for casters is a must.
How do you guys deal with that?
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Once you are stunned you are dead basically... Stun immunity for casters is a must.
How do you guys deal with that?

Embrace the glass cannon. Play at range and if you die, jump right back into that cast on death portal. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info