[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

thanks for your build, really easy to play when you know how to summon the spiders without panicking during a boss or a fight with a screen full of monsters

Memory vault + dagger + aegis aurora = you can start printing currency. Upgrade after upgrade ... facetanking while watching tv sirus 6, 9 waves of ultimatum T16 etc. still working on upgrading, need more exalted
aul with grace for sale for 11 ex right now.
Big thanks Chromino, for the build. It's realy pleasure to play with it.
But can someone explain to me what i've should do/change to rise overall damage? I'm readed this guid sever times and still can't figure out how to rise damage over 3-4 mil. =( For now, i'm stuck under 2 mil dps even if i fully level up all gems.

I'm currently: https://pastebin.com/0kyZG7qd
Did i miss something in PoB configurations or just do not understand how this build is works?
"
motokorth wrote:
Yeah.. Almost all juicy uniques is far far away from those prices, which is on guide. Some of them even not exist on market atm.
Last edited by axazol on Apr 26, 2021, 5:03:15 AM
Hey thx for one of the best and well written guide i‘ve seen so far. I‘m giving it a shot now :)

The only think im wondering is the cws setup, wouldn t it be much easier To Self cast snipers mark? Do we get stunned so often in boss fgights? ve played mostly glasscanon builds and used to Dodge Boss Boss mechanics.

Thank you in advance and thx for your communication, much appreciate
Hi, Chromino can you please see my POB. It seems I have too low damage, something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/Deh4uuTn

Thanks!
Thank you so much for this guide - looking forward to trying it.

One question - what is the absolute best possible lab enchants for gloves, boots and belts for this build (and if you have time, maybe the #2 and #3 best) please?

Thanks!
"
Humtol wrote:
Got my first sirus kill and it was even deathless! It took roughly 20min (I don't know how to spawn spiders on boss fight. Is there a trick to Withering Jar?). But kill is kill :). It was only Sirus 4, but first build ever that did it for me.

Still missing the reflect poison gem. Stacking vigulence on sirus is a pain in the ass, even with Void Sphere.

Its fun that you can simply stand in the bowling lane and have some time to push some damage.

Hi Humtol,

thank you a lot and congratulations!

Yes, the golden rule is stacking and substaining viruences in singletarget-combats much, much better. Some other good preparations, like melee physical damage instead melee splash and sniper's mark or minor pantheon for writhing-jar-flask charges are in the spoiler "boss-hunting", they raise your singletarget-damage much. I guess you had them prepared.

For more damage you are missing urgent medium clusters with "pure agony" (and cult-leader) and large minion-damage clusters for the spiders and the golden rule. The damage-clusters, mainly pure agony, will double your damage. Empower level 4 adds very much damage too, before switch to maim support when you miss a lvl 4 empower gem. Skin of the Lords with better keynotes or helmet-enchants are cheap in these days too and you can try to increase the quality of your flasks.

Your other gear is great and thank you very much, for me it's also fun when the build kicks the atlas!
"
axazol wrote:
"
motokorth wrote:
Yeah.. Almost all juicy uniques is far far away from those prices, which is on guide. Some of them even not exist on market atm.

yes, obtaining aul's uprising is a problem in this league. I guess because of the deep-delve-loot-nerfs less players are delving and kicking Aul. Perhpas it get easier to buy next days, a lot start delving after gearing, but I am not sure. You can farm Aul in delve for the amulett or wait with astramentis, but it's weakier for the build.

Some gear is a bit more expensive in Ultimatum, like the blue nightmare or arakaali's fang. A lot other gear was last leagues much more expensive, like helmet-enchants were hard to get, clusters were more expensive, good rare gloves or belts were high priced traded, etc. Overall I guess only Aul's is a problem, the other stuff is easier to buy as in the first weeks of other leagues before. In my personal experiences, hehe, trading is always very interesting and thrilling.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 10:37:59 AM
"
axazol wrote:
Big thanks Chromino, for the build. It's realy pleasure to play with it.
But can someone explain to me what i've should do/change to rise overall damage? I'm readed this guid sever times and still can't figure out how to rise damage over 3-4 mil. =( For now, i'm stuck under 2 mil dps even if i fully level up all gems.

I'm currently: https://pastebin.com/0kyZG7qd
Did i miss something in PoB configurations or just do not understand how this build is works?

Hi Axazol,

your spider deal circa 1.1 mill damage with physical-melee-damage. With full levelled gems a bit more. Your crawler has low damage, yes, 1.2 mill is not optimal.

Mainly you are missing 1-3 medium clusters with pure agony (and cult-leader) and an empower gemlevel 4 (before getting it, switch to maim) and some gem-levels+qualities. You can switch for singletargetdamage piercing to vile toxin or faster attacks, but pierce is ordinary enough damage in all fights.

The HoA scales heavy with gemlevels (and empower) and with virulences of pure agony on medium clusters.
You can later add another offensive curse or aura, but best scaling the damage up and remaining tanky is with pure agony's virulences.
For 55 virulences and more take rare gloves with faster casting (& slower projectiles for 60 and more stacks) to substain them single-target as in the offensive edition or take in your gloves faster casting in and anomalous ball-lightning and anomalous spell-echo, that is enough speed for 55 virulences. A helmet-enchant will add damage too and chances to blind for minions on belt-jewels or on clusters are very good synergizing in this build for tankyness.

For long boss-fights flasksuffixes like gain one charge when you are hit by an enemy and chance to gain charges when you deal a critical strike are best and help a lot too.

Your gear and tree and pob-config is okay and great! Your second large cluster with both rotten claws and raze and pillage is very, very extreme unique!
For mapping or delve or heist your defensive balanced set-up is great, for some maven fights or sirus take in more clusters with pure agony.

Thank you very much, for me it's a big pleasure too when you enjoy the build!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 2:42:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info