[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Lekek wrote:
So an aul with grace looks pretty impossible to grab right now.
What's the best other option? +1 physical? an astramentis?

Yes, Aul's are still very, very rare this league, not much are delving after the mining-nerfs.

Overall astramentis is a solid choice.

+1 physical (with dex if possible) or aul's with hatred or haste are best for damage.

Or an talismanamulett with socket and fitting anointment, very rare too, or the stat "discipline has less reservation" frees slots on other gear too.
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Well of what i saw, running maps with melee phys is way better and faster than with melee splash (personal opinion) Its more damage so its faster.I am runing red maps with no problems with bosses ultimatums etc. 6.5k es , almost 5k mana..And I am with 3rd lab only :) just found the last trial so now i will take Time of need.I am using only 1 large cluster for now with renewal and rotten claws, due to crazy prices of clusters.2 medium clusters with cult leader and pure Agony. my last medium is shit..with uncompromising only and 1 enduring composure.I am still with The Anvil, so no mana regen maps are easy :) Overall def is great, damage also for what am runing now ofc :) Once u get used to summon spiders is easy using only frostblink, freeing 1 gemslot with removing ice nova.So i know am not at deep end game, but the build rocks..I am not dying and i am not afraid going into any fight coz 1 shots or other shits the game throw at u :)
THANK YOU Chromino :)

Hi AlexAndonov,
thank you, this means a lot to me, it's mine pleasure too when you enjoy the build!
Got my first sirus kill and it was even deathless! It took roughly 20min (I don't know how to spawn spiders on boss fight. Is there a trick to Withering Jar?). But kill is kill :). It was only Sirus 4, but first build ever that did it for me.

Still missing the reflect poison gem. Stacking vigulence on sirus is a pain in the ass, even with Void Sphere.

Its fun that you can simply stand in the bowling lane and have some time to push some damage.
I've hit level 92. I'm surviving fine up to T13, but beyond that I die too often still.

I'm still saving for my first decent large cluster jewel, so I am not fully equipped yet, and my gems still need more leveling.

6.4kES ,36k armor
I'm trying to transition into the hatred version as i want more dmg but the POB is a mess, there is 2 sets of gem links 2 of each item all enabled and there is multiple items like bubonic trail or rare boots but since we need hated we need to go with the rare boots so its rather confusing.

Also there is some 4 link blue gem setup for vaal summon skeletons and it says to put them in weapon 1 but we use cold iron point and shield so we cant have 4 gems and there is no 4 weapon to choose from in the weapon list.

I am really confused as to which gem links to follow now, i purchased a body armor based on one of the sets and it was expensive so i just hope i chose the correct one.

This is the POB from your front page

https://pastebin.com/ndSjXEBB
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Apr 25, 2021, 4:38:33 PM
"
Caithster wrote:
I've hit level 92. I'm surviving fine up to T13, but beyond that I die too often still.

I'm still saving for my first decent large cluster jewel, so I am not fully equipped yet, and my gems still need more leveling.

6.4kES ,36k armor

Armor has DR, to negate stronger hits lowish armour is kinda useless. Try to take a granite flask with increased armour during flask effect. That should bump you up to ~60k armour.

Here is a Armour DR table:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/pathofexile_gamepedia/images/9/9a/Armour-percentdmg3.png/revision/latest?cb=20180830182639
"
2pinki2 wrote:
I'm trying to transition into the hatred version as i want more dmg but the POB is a mess, there is 2 sets of gem links 2 of each item all enabled and there is multiple items like bubonic trail or rare boots but since we need hated we need to go with the rare boots so its rather confusing.

Also there is some 4 link blue gem setup for vaal summon skeletons and it says to put them in weapon 1 but we use cold iron point and shield so we cant have 4 gems and there is no 4 weapon to choose from in the weapon list.

I am really confused as to which gem links to follow now, i purchased a body armor based on one of the sets and it was expensive so i just hope i chose the correct one.

Hey 2pinki2,

perhaps you mixed up in your pob the pob-link with an older build of your pob?

When I import the pob, there are no skeletons, no bubonic trails etc., only the build, deactivated curses and there is a disabled wrong endurancecry and portal in the weapon swap, yes. Hmmhmm, sorry, I should have put out the skills complete and not only deactivate and disable them.

In this case perhaps you didn't checked the option "import to new build" in the dropdown menu.

That is good if you want to compare skills and gear of an old build with another build, but when you do not want to mix different builds, skills and gear, you should choose "import to new build" instead "import to this build".

This is the pob with rare boots and integrated "increased duration". You can also take rare gloves. But these mistakes like not deleting diasabled skills I have to correct, sorry, it's of an pob from the thread and discussion earlier, often I am advanced in doing messy pob's too.

Here the pob is cleaned up mostly:

https://pastebin.com/b9MeU2Ym
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 25, 2021, 5:43:43 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

Hey 2pinki2,

When I import the pob, there are no skeletons, no bubonic trails etc., only the build, deactivated curses and there is a disabled wrong endurancecry and portal in the weapon swap, yes. Hmmhmm, sorry, I should have put out the skills complete and not only deactivate and disable them.

In this case perhaps you didn't checked the option "import to new build" in the dropdown menu.

That is good if you want to compare skills and gear of an old build with another build, but when you do not want to mix different builds, skills and gear, you should choose "import to new build" instead "import to this build".

This is the pob with rare boots and integrated "increased duration". You can also take rare gloves. But these mistakes like not deleting diasabled skills I have to correct, sorry, it's of an pob from the thread and discussion earlier, often I am advanced in doing messy pob's too.

Thanks, is it still ok to use cold iron point as i already sold my spider weapon and purchase the cold iron point. Also if i use cold iron point i no longer need desecrate?
"
Caithster wrote:

6.4kES ,36k armor

Hey Caisther,

yes, and like Humtol writes, 36 k armour is not optimal.

-You can switch out 4 passives Discipline and Training and Retribution as CI, put them in new clusters instead or into anointed flesh

-You can get easy upgrades like the golden rule, a stygianbelt (with armour), a belt-jewel with minion-blindings, basic clusters. On page 50 are all poetrade-links:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- You have some not used skills like a second HoA on boots and you should change spell cascade to (anomalous) spell echo on gloves

-take in a granite flask with suffix increased armour and gained charges when hit for more armour and more es/ on block

-in the spoiler "faq" at the bottom of the build is a list to check - check some stats like unreserved mana, pantheon, etc.

I take a look later in your pob when you want to.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

Hey 2pinki2,

Thanks, is it still ok to use cold iron point as i already sold my spider weapon and purchase the cold iron point. Also if i use cold iron point i no longer need desecrate?

Cold Iron Point Dagger is a nice alternative, when you have 60 virulences you can scale the damage a bit higher than with the arakaali's fang, but you need other minions (like Anomalous Summon Skeletons for example) for the ascendancy buff and feeding frenzy and maim buffs instead withers of withering touch and spiders.
Be careful, you get 17 mill. shaper-damage (and more with void clusters), but also a bit glascannonstyle.

The a bit cleaned up pob is:

https://pastebin.com/uCiZimHM

yes, you don't need desecrate and writhing jar or ice nova with cold iron point dagger, they are only needed for arakaali's fang and raising spiders.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 25, 2021, 7:58:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info