[3.24] The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI |The dirty Scorpion-tail| Herald of Agony

"
alexcat1974 wrote:
Hi, Chromino can you please see my POB. It seems I have too low damage, something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/Deh4uuTn

Thanks!

Hey Alexcat,

in your pob-configuration you can add intimidated and unnerved enemies (of the ascendancy) and 15 wither stacks to get the correct damage, for more singletargetdamage of the HoA switch pierce-support to vile toxins or faster attacks for example:

https://pastebin.com/3DJavC5j

A HoA gem level 21 would add circa 13% HoA damage too.

When I checked correct, you use vulnerability on gloves and sniper's mark both, but without whispers of doom for 2 curses. Take solely sniper's mark and add vulnerability only with added whispers of doom.

To substain 55 virulences singletarget it's better to switch to rare gloves with integrated faster casting and best also slower projectiles, and much es. Also anomalous spellecho and ball-lightnings raises the substain of 55 and more virulences much in singletarget-situations for your damage.

For just more damage - you have all defences maxed out and they are great - take in a second circle of nostalgia and 4x pure agony like in the offensive edition with rare gloves when you want.

In the pob set-up you can change out the unnatural instinct if you want to a second split personality.

In your poe profile you use the cold iron point dagger, so you are missing the 15 wither stacks of the arakaali's spiders. You should take more minions in, like anomalous skeletons, with debuffs like maim and buffs like feeding frenzy instead, to get the ascendancy-benefits with total 5 minions while using cold iron point dagger.

Well geared! Very fine!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 11:24:59 AM
@Chromino Thanks for the tips. I'll try my best. =)
"
Omegasup wrote:
Thank you so much for this guide - looking forward to trying it.

One question - what is the absolute best possible lab enchants for gloves, boots and belts for this build (and if you have time, maybe the #2 and #3 best) please?

Thanks!

Hi Omegasup,

for gloves I personally love most "of ire". You get a visual signal something is hitting you and it chill effects are nice for a bit slowing and debuffing attackers.

For offensive "of the grave" is fine, the skulls kills some small mobs and activate your ascendancy buffs faster when other minions are not raised.

For boots best enchant is movement speed. For faster mapping and faster walking out of aoe's.

Second best on boots is life or es-regeneration, when vaal discipline and time of need and bottled faith are on cooldowns it offers a small bit more reaction time against dot's and degens.

Nice are also increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently or dodge and even stun resistance.

For belt with withering step the elusive buff against ailments is best: 20% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments while you have Elusive. When you are moving out of damagepeaks it helps a lot against ailments.

second best is:

30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground (combined with bottled faith)

300 Evasion while phasing is also nice when you use phasing of withering step/ phase run.

Thank you a lot, it means much to me when you like the set-up and build!
For the large cluster, what ilvl jewel do we need if I was to buy a base to craft myself?

Also is it okay to go with a 9 node large cluster?

Last edited by motokorth on Apr 26, 2021, 1:13:54 PM
"
motokorth wrote:
For the large cluster, what ilvl jewel do we need if I was to buy a base to craft myself?

Hi Motokorth,

the minimal large cluster levels are here at 2.17 at the last section:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_large_cluster_jewel_modifiers#Minion_damage

Level 68 is needed for 1 Added Passive Skill is Raze and Pillage.

Renewal and rotten claws level 50, call to the slaughter level 1

Poewiki is almost ever correct, but I cannot confirm 100%

In poetrade raze and pillage is listed also from Level 68 to 83 for example on large clusters, renewal from 50 to 84, rotten claws from 50 to 86.

9 skills is good for starting, but when you max the build you get one free passive more with 8 nodes. Medium clusters 4 or 5 are equal, small clusters 2
"
Chromino wrote:
"
motokorth wrote:

Hi Motokorth,

the minimal large cluster levels are here at 2.17 at the last section:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_large_cluster_jewel_modifiers#Minion_damage

Level 68 is needed for 1 Added Passive Skill is Raze and Pillage.

Renewal and rotten claws level 50, call to the slaughter level 1

Poewiki is almost ever correct, but I cannot confirm 100%

In poetrade raze and pillage is listed also from Level 68 to 83 for example on large clusters, renewal from 50 to 84, rotten claws from 50 to 86.

9 skills is good for starting, but when you max the build you get one free passive more with 8 nodes. Medium clusters 4 or 5 are equal, small clusters 2

Thanks, I was able to jump on a ilvl 50 one. Right now it has feasting fends and call to slaughter, but once I get some alts built up again I'll start crafting for renewal.

"
sh0wtimeye wrote:
Hey thx for one of the best and well written guide i‘ve seen so far. I‘m giving it a shot now :)

The only think im wondering is the cws setup, wouldn t it be much easier To Self cast snipers mark? Do we get stunned so often in boss fgights? ve played mostly glasscanon builds and used to Dodge Boss Boss mechanics.

Thank you in advance and thx for your communication, much appreciate

Hi Showtimeye,

yes, cast when stunned triggers best. As CI you avoid 50% of stuns, but with the low life pool you get reliable stuns. Divergent cast when stunned is recommended and you trigger even more constant.

Cwdt is not ideal for frostshield and on cws you can take level 20 triggered skills.

Both sniper's mark and even more spirit offering are not ideal on cws autotriggered. When you want more uptimes and desecrate before spirit offering, cast them manually in boss-fights.

For less clicking and often enough triggering the curse and offering they are on cws fine enough and you can concentrate more on movement and stacking damage with virulences of ball-lightning when you autotrigger them.

In the spoiler "faq" are some examples for triggers and keys. Take them like you prefer!

Almost all bosses you can facetank and have to move only in top damagepeaks on cooldowns of molten shell, vaal discipline and vaal grace. Only a few like bosses like Maven or Ueber Atziri (take a look into "boss-hunting"), or when you are not full geared, are dangerous and most like Sirus or Shaper are not so difficult with this build's high defences.

Thank you a lot and it's great to read such a compliment, thanks!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 2:14:38 PM
I hit an unexpected obstacle, hc trade has no good nostalgia rings.. ;D I integrated a basic level medium cluster with stalwart to afford the 6th link (maim for now), but discipline might take more work...

Other than that, pretty smooth sailing.

A good tip is to use a corrupted blood jewel, even a crap one. BL stacks debuffs incredibly fast, might be dangerous if you lose concentration for a split second.

"
luvahiz wrote:
thanks for your build, really easy to play when you know how to summon the spiders without panicking during a boss or a fight with a screen full of monsters

Memory vault + dagger + aegis aurora = you can start printing currency. Upgrade after upgrade ... facetanking while watching tv sirus 6, 9 waves of ultimatum T16 etc. still working on upgrading, need more exalted

Thank you a lot, it means a lot for me when you enjoy the build!

Some tipps like fast aoe skills frostblink or ice nova to raise the spiders more easy are in the spoiler "blizzard" and for key-examples is another spoiler in "faq".
With ball-lightnings alone it is often difficult to blast the worms, hehe.

I wish you a lot fun! Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 4:24:57 PM
Does anybody know how to craft this large cluster jewels? Using harvest? Reforge suffix? Or how?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info