[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
raikolin wrote:
Does anybody know how to craft this large cluster jewels? Using harvest? Reforge suffix? Or how?

1. Spam alterations until you get Renewal and Call to the Slaughter.
2. (Optional) Imprint.
3. Regal for any suffix. If you get a prefix, scour and go back to step 1 (or step 2 if you used an imprint beast).
4. Augment fire with harvest to guarantee Raze and Pillage.

The cluster jewel need to be at least item level 68, and if it is below item level 84 then you will have more chances of getting Renewal and Call to the Slaughter from the first step.
Last edited by LiQuss on Apr 26, 2021, 6:50:18 PM
Been trying the build for the past few days and I have some questions.

This is my POB. https://pastebin.com/DaF7SxwN

Missing Grace Aul, Iron Reflex chest, Determination shield and a better Watcher's.

General mapping is fine with my current setup. Sirus is cake. Build is basically immortal for most pieces of content. But juiced ultimatums/harvests from t14-16 have the potential to blow me up rather easily regardless of whether or not I blink around with frostblink, phase through mobs with withering step, or stay stationary.

So I gotta ask before I invest the 20-50 ex to complete the build, will the missing items allow stress free juiced t14-t16 harvests/Ultimatums, or are stress free t14-t16 harvests/ultimatums just a myth?
"
Dev1ator wrote:
Been trying the build for the past few days and I have some questions.

This is my POB. https://pastebin.com/DaF7SxwN

Missing Grace Aul, Iron Reflex chest, Determination shield and a better Watcher's.

General mapping is fine with my current setup. Sirus is cake. Build is basically immortal for most pieces of content. But juiced ultimatums/harvests from t14-16 have the potential to blow me up rather easily regardless of whether or not I blink around with frostblink, phase through mobs with withering step, or stay stationary.

So I gotta ask before I invest the 20-50 ex to complete the build, will the missing items allow stress free juiced t14-t16 harvests/Ultimatums, or are stress free t14-t16 harvests/ultimatums just a myth?

Hey dev1ator,

yes, all gear you listed increase defences much and synergize double and tripple with the managuardian gear and ascendancy. Your gear is already very, very fine, but on these spots still missing some bis-upgrades.

There are now some more aul's uprising on the market, they will increase armour and es/ block high. A second watcher's eye mod would be much improvement too. Don't forget bottled faith: it covers the last remaining spots of dangerous dot and degen damage in cooldowns of vaal discipline and molten shell and will rescue often. Take soul ripper with 50-90 charges to get full benefits, not under 50. Iron reflexes is b-i-s too when you have blindings somewhere else (belt-jewel, cluster, minions, watcher's eye, see spoiler 21 is only half of the truth) for top es/ block and top pdr. Helmet enchant and more pure agonies + rare gloves on the damagesite is interesting too. Divergent cws, frostshield level 21, empower level 4 and other skillgemqualities are ugrades too, enchant in harvest elemental avoidances on jewels and clusters.

High Ultimatum's I cannot tell, the degens-mechanics will force you sometimes to move I guess, but harvest boss T 18 is, hmmmmhmm, easy and not dangerous. Some map-mods like less block or less armour will stress, reduced max resistances too, then you have to go slow and move or maven last fight is dangerous with it's mechanics. But also in full delirium without hh you will be almost unkillable with 137000 armour and some more bis-gear. Try out, when you like it tanky, I know no other minionbuild reaching the half of these defences of 10 seconds buffed 600k ehp.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 8:35:13 PM
Chromino, thank you so much for the build and answers that you provide to me.

I am upgraded part of gear, and now i feel more tanky, staying alive most of all waves in ultimatum (red maps).

I still missing some parts (iron reflex lords, and grace due this, same as Aul because i doesn't have Grace and Iron Reflex armour)

I am currently running with 3 heralds (agony, purity, fire) mostly just to reserve my mana and gaining additional bonuses from ascendancy...And i am wondering, Heralds do not benefit each other? So Purity & Fire heralds doesn't not give any profit for Agony Crawler/Spiders? If so, what to next, remove Purity/Fire heralds, and maybe take in Arctic Armour aura? Both Heralds (Fire and Purity) now reserves 34% of mana in sum. Third - Agony takes 20.92%. Also using Determination 13.44% & Discipline 29.57% ofcourse that reserves in total = 43.01% So i can't take Hatred even if i will remove both - HoP and HoF...

I feel that i doesn't have "great" damage, sure it because lack of correct clusters (have only one big, and one medium wit cult leader and invigorating)

Thanks in advance! Build is great, really.
Last edited by ZLATORUK on Apr 26, 2021, 9:43:13 PM
Chromino, very BIG THANKS to your help. You are the best!!!
Stupid question: your tanky PoB has -42% mana left. Is it a PoB issue with Aul's? Are you actually using determination with HoA, discipline and grace?
"
4nthraxx wrote:
I hit an unexpected obstacle, hc trade has no good nostalgia rings.. ;D I integrated a basic level medium cluster with stalwart to afford the 6th link (maim for now), but discipline might take more work...

Other than that, pretty smooth sailing.

A good tip is to use a corrupted blood jewel, even a crap one. BL stacks debuffs incredibly fast, might be dangerous if you lose concentration for a split second.

We will have to add a spoiler for hardcore with your experiences! Hehe!

Synthesis maps are rippy and there you mostly get the ring. With all alternatives in manamanagement are a lot possibilities to work around. But with the rare rings we can add perhaps better boots or belt in Hardcore.

Yes, corrupted blood needs 1-2 seconds to kill I guess? On a jewel has much charming advantages when it not depend s on flasks.

Level 86 is great! Congrats for a lot hard fights and victories!
"
4nthraxx wrote:
Stupid question: your tanky PoB has -42% mana left. Is it a PoB issue with Aul's? Are you actually using determination with HoA, discipline and grace?

Yes, all auras and supports. The manatag of circle of nostalgia was removed and fertile catalysts no longer buffs the ring. In manamanagement are all 8 steps updated and I tested, but in some pob the 2x 1% reduced skill reservation gem/ jewel is not updated (before only 1x 1%).
"
ZLATORUK wrote:
Chromino, thank you so much for the build and answers that you provide to me.

I am upgraded part of gear, and now i feel more tanky, staying alive most of all waves in ultimatum (red maps).

I still missing some parts (iron reflex lords, and grace due this, same as Aul because i doesn't have Grace and Iron Reflex armour)

I am currently running with 3 heralds (agony, purity, fire) mostly just to reserve my mana and gaining additional bonuses from ascendancy...And i am wondering, Heralds do not benefit each other? So Purity & Fire heralds doesn't not give any profit for Agony Crawler/Spiders? If so, what to next, remove Purity/Fire heralds, and maybe take in Arctic Armour aura? Both Heralds (Fire and Purity) now reserves 34% of mana in sum. Third - Agony takes 20.92%. Also using Determination 13.44% & Discipline 29.57% ofcourse that reserves in total = 43.01% So i can't take Hatred even if i will remove both - HoP and HoF...

I feel that i doesn't have "great" damage, sure it because lack of correct clusters (have only one big, and one medium wit cult leader and invigorating)

Thanks in advance! Build is great, really.

Yes, the heralds are only supported of skills and passives with the tag "minions" and, thank you ggg, sometimes "allies", sometimes not "allies". So the heralds not support minions.

You need the auras determination, discipline, eventually clarity for watcher's eye mod, and the herald of agony buff activated. The ascendancy buffs are activated with the 20 spiders.

In manamanagement are all 8 steps to get enough mana and there are a lot additional mana-reductions too. Also in "the dirty scorpion tail" are supports with less manamultipliers (for example empower level 3 and maim support with the same damage).

Without enlighten you get a free slot for sniper's mark for bosses and spirit offering is a lot of added damage too.
Melee splash in the dagger is for mapping faster, melee physical damage support for bigger bosses.

Yes, the medium clusters offers most damage in this build for the HoA with pure agony, take them 2-4 x, also HoA lvl 21 is a lot damage and empower level 4. And the large Clusters buff the spiders fine.

Great gear!
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Caithster wrote:
I've hit level 92. I'm surviving fine up to T13, but beyond that I die too often still.

I'm still saving for my first decent large cluster jewel, so I am not fully equipped yet, and my gems still need more leveling.

6.4kES ,36k armor

Hey Caisther,

yes, and like Humtol writes, 36 k armour is not optimal.

-You can switch out 4 passives Discipline and Training and Retribution as CI, put them in new clusters instead or into anointed flesh

-You can get easy upgrades like the golden rule, a stygianbelt (with armour), a belt-jewel with minion-blindings, basic clusters. On page 50 are all poetrade-links:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- You have some not used skills like a second HoA on boots and you should change spell cascade to (anomalous) spell echo on gloves

-take in a granite flask with suffix increased armour and gained charges when hit for more armour and more es/ on block

-in the spoiler "faq" at the bottom of the build is a list to check - check some stats like unreserved mana, pantheon, etc.

I take a look later in your pob when you want to.

Thanks for your help.

You can see my pob https://pastebin.com/5rqJHhHx . Please let me know if I have any more glaring errors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info