[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

High prizes are leaguestart prizes. Later in league it will change. Support and demand changes through the first weeks much.

Yes, until level 97, 98 it is no problem to hack with a skin of the loyals or a different very cheap skin of the Lords.

Take look on the spoilers ---》 gear ---》 skin of the Lords
and perhaps "the dirty scorpion tail".

Also you can change the flasks, gloves, amulett etc. there are nice different setups.
Please tak a look at the spoiler "FAQ".

Hatred offers a lot more of damage, with EE (when youself deal only lightningdamage) and generosity up to 50% more. Take a look on the spoiler "make hatred, not grace" edit: a lot spoilers got improved, see "updates/ Changelog".

Perhaps don't forget to switch in a bit more armour on flasks, blind for minions or spells on jewel, and perhaps a bit of evasion or dodge on flasks and your defenses and frostshield will work very fine until lvl 98 without iron reflexes.

Grace / and vaal grace without iron reflexes are very, very strong too as an additional layer of defense and synergyse with the mechanics of molten shell and frostshield when you like it tanky. Like blind and dodge it offers a lot less micro stuns, micro chills and doubles the capacity of shell and shield skills because of less damage taken. And the damage without hatred is until full delirium multiple mods T19 more than enough.

Bigger problem is to not have enough sockets. You can change withering step to frostblink and get rid of ice nova. Or don't use frostwall or increased duration.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 6, 2021, 7:41:18 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
Aaaah, okay, you have to put fertile catalysts, mana quality upgrades, on your rings. Then you will get enough not reserved mana. In the spoiler gear and then spoiler circle of nostalgia and mana reservations are all reduced manareservation notes for the build. Charisma on the amulet is great too, but there you can afford with two circle-rings another anointment.

I will take a look how 2 circle-rings work. Very interesting. Perhaps with different high dex-high ES -gloves a very nice possibility too to get place for an aul's uprising later.

:-)

And I edited another possibility with frostblink above because there are not many gem-slots. The build works until lvl 98 very fine with low and medium currency and you can vary a lot of skills, support, gear and passives, but then it is getting difficult to optimize a bit more for lvl 99 and 100.

thank you! its clear now after i have read the spoiler on circle of nostalgia.
i have also swopped out frost wall for vaal grace seems to be better at surviving in bad ritual spawns

This build is definitely good for start-mid (?) league as i swopped to it after 3-4 ex farmed from ice nova build

Also curious if this build can swop out skill gems and some cluster jewels for Herald of Agony to Herald of purity

Last edited by frannyx04 on Jan 25, 2021, 5:59:32 AM
Vatinas made a very, very good purity-spider-guide with very good explanations.
From his guide I took a lot of the gear setup too, in the end of my guide is a hommage for his so interesting guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554248

You need only the fitting purity-circle-of-guilt-ring to try.
Also ballightning to summon purityheralds works, when there are unique monsters. For maximizing the build you need right sockets and perhaps cyclone and some more changed details.
I think the large and medium clusters are better than the normal tree and with poe-ninja-build you find a lot examples. Pure Agony-clusters adds only the 20% increased damage to the purity-sentinels.

Sometimes you get a white-socketed skin of loyals cheap to try a lot of builds.

Since the glancing-blows nerf melee-mana-guardian-builds are a bit less tanky as before.
Even when the purity-heralds are great minions, I think the agonyherald is clearing faster, has much more damage-uptimes, is more effective/ better ai, unkillable and easier to summon and you can attack both melee and ranged with the agony-setup.

Oh, when you don't use watcher eye with clarity mod, you don't need clarity and can use a different gem. Clarity is only for use with Watcher eye increasing energy shield as # max mana.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 25, 2021, 2:31:20 PM
Hey man, i was wondering if its wroth going with crit clusters and precision aura or is this just wasted?

Ty for the build levling it atm.
Great, I wish you a lot fun and nice large mobs for your scorpion!

Yes, sorry, crit and precision offers almost nothing per passive point to our mininions. You can raise their damage maximum only about 1 % HoA and 1.2 % spiders with crit- minion clusters like vicious bites or the added accuracy on the passive tree.

But for levelling you can take that passives on the way when you need more minion- damage and until you get all the clusters. Best for this build are the combined mana and minion damage notes "Aligned Spirits" in Sion area, right top of the middle Center of the tree, 4/5 points from the last central jewel slot of our build.
When you want, take a look at FAQ at the bottom of the guide for gear while levelling and tipps of other Agony and herald guides at the bottom of my build.

I will add some more levelling-FAQ next days.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 26, 2021, 3:30:39 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
Vatinas made a very, very good purity-spider-guide with very good explanations.
From his guide I took a lot of the gear setup too, in the end of my guide is a hommage for his so interesting guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554248

You need only the fitting purity-circle-of-guilt-ring to try.
Also ballightning to summon purityheralds works, when there are unique monsters. For maximizing the build you need right sockets and perhaps cyclone and some more changed details.
I think the large and medium clusters are better than the normal tree and with poe-ninja-build you find a lot examples. Pure Agony-clusters adds only the 20% increased damage to the purity-sentinels.

Sometimes you get a white-socketed skin of loyals cheap to try a lot of builds.

Since the glancing-blows nerf melee-mana-guardian-builds are a bit less tanky as before.
Even when the purity-heralds are great minions, I think the agonyherald is clearing faster, has much more damage-uptimes, is more effective/ better ai, unkillable and easier to summon and you can attack both melee and ranged with the agony-setup.

Oh, when you don't use watcher eye with clarity mod, you don't need clarity and can use a different gem. Clarity is only for use with Watcher eye increasing energy shield as # max mana.

Im doing ok - now i have a Skin of the Lords but unable to buy a 2R/3G/1B
Infact, even 2R / 2G minimally is very expensive

Any alternative what to slot into this armor ? Guide has suggestion for 2R/2B/2G
but none for 1R/3G/2B
Spoiler

Also i think to explore use of two circle rings in order to change astra to aul's , i might have to look for a high dex gloves - but lose the curse on the gloves.
Spoiler
Last edited by frannyx04 on Jan 26, 2021, 1:24:24 PM
Hey Franny,

oy, very good! With bodyarmour, iron reflexes I think for defense that is best and also gloves with enfeeble make you very tanky on maps.

Your setup with Predator is perfect! For single target best! Hope you have enough mana.

When you don't have enough mana (for all auras determination, discipline, grace) I would try:

HoA - Empower (only 125% mana and best) - Pierce - awakened minion damage - Summon phantasms (blue, for mapping very good. Only 120% mana. When there are 6 or 7 phantasms up, they do more damage than other supports! But, contra, by some bosses they die quick in aoe.) awakened vicious projectiles or vile toxins 120% green for max damage, but slow on mapping, vicious projectiles don't support phantasms, vile toxins do support (when I remember correct...).

Try all combinations, they have all some plus and contra. Minion speed blue 130 % supports both phantasms and HoA, but offers not much for HoA with 40-50 stacks, he has a lot of attackspeed.

With 2 rings perhaps it will fit. Annoint your amulett with Charisma (opalescent, golden, golden: blight oils) for 10 % reduced mana! Put fertile catalysts on your second ring!

Perhaps try on medium clusters reduced mana reservations for determination (cluster "uncompromising"), grace (cluster "sublime form", discipline(cluster "self-control"): There are notes for each aura 30% reduced mana and you can stack them, and take one pure agony less or take 5 points to "Discord Artisan". Or perhaps you are lucky and get a helmet enchant with reduced mana for one of the auras or herald. When only 5 mana points are misssing, try ballightning with faster casting and without gmp for a bit need of less mana or take one passivepoint +20/ 10% mana mana next to "mystic bulwark" or take 2, 3 point for +30 dex each and an aul uprising. There are a lot of different ways, but grace and determination with iron reflex is worth some points or a bit less damage... There is a possibility in PoB to calculate the reserved mana on gear, passives and skills.

BUT: I think this is best and also only way for 3 big auras and herald combined: because the 3 auras take so much mana reserved, try with the setup of my build: one socketed ring for one more gemslots, high dex, es, mana and perhaps strength/ all attributes and only one circle of nostalgia and aul's uprising amulett: grace reserves no mana instead of astramentis, annointed with charisma too! When you are missing dex or strength, take catalysts for increased attributs or one + 30 dex or + 30 strength note until you get a better ring. when you are missing 1 or 2 levels of some gems/ support gemsit is no problem first, but you need HoA max gem level of course for damage: 159 dex.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 26, 2021, 8:04:19 PM
In the gear section in the circle of nostalgia I added a spoiler for additional mana-management. Thank you for all the input, Frannyx!

With your questions the buildguide is slowly improving and upgrading, see also Changelog for new added stuff at the bottom of the guide.
"
Chromino wrote:
Hey Franny,

oy, very good! With bodyarmour, iron reflexes I think for defense that is best and also gloves with enfeeble make you very tanky on maps.

Your setup with Predator is perfect! For single target best! Hope you have enough mana.

When you don't have enough mana (for all auras determination, discipline, grace) I would try:

HoA - Empower (only 125% mana and best) - Pierce - awakened minion damage - Summon phantasms (blue, for mapping very good. Only 120% mana. When there are 6 or 7 phantasms up, they do more damage than other supports! But, contra, by some bosses they die quick in aoe.) awakened vicious projectiles or vile toxins 120% green for max damage, but slow on mapping, vicious projectiles don't support phantasms, vile toxins do support (when I remember correct...).

Try all combinations, they have all some plus and contra. Minion speed blue 130 % supports both phantasms and HoA, but offers not much for HoA with 40-50 stacks, he has a lot of attackspeed.

With 2 rings perhaps it will fit. Annoint your amulett with Charisma (opalescent, golden, golden: blight oils) for 10 % reduced mana! Put fertile catalysts on your second ring!

Perhaps try on medium clusters reduced mana reservations for determination (cluster "uncompromising"), grace (cluster "sublime form", discipline(cluster "self-control"): There are notes for each aura 30% reduced mana and you can stack them, and take one pure agony less or take 5 points to "Discord Artisan". Or perhaps you are lucky and get a helmet enchant with reduced mana for one of the auras or herald. When only 5 mana points are misssing, try ballightning with faster casting and without gmp for a bit need of less mana or take one passivepoint +20/ 10% mana mana next to "mystic bulwark" or take 2, 3 point for +30 dex each and an aul uprising. There are a lot of different ways, but grace and determination with iron reflex is worth some points or a bit less damage... There is a possibility in PoB to calculate the reserved mana on gear, passives and skills.

BUT: I think this is best and also only way for 3 big auras and herald combined: because the 3 auras take so much mana reserved, try with the setup of my build: one socketed ring for one more gemslots, high dex, es, mana and perhaps strength/ all attributes and only one circle of nostalgia and aul's uprising amulett: grace reserves no mana instead of astramentis, annointed with charisma too! When you are missing dex or strength, take catalysts for increased attributs or one + 30 dex or + 30 strength note until you get a better ring. when you are missing 1 or 2 levels of some gems/ support gemsit is no problem first, but you need HoA max gem level of course for damage: 159 dex.

This above advise is great! i am working towards the 1 Circle + 1 Rare ring, might buy a medium jewel - Uncompromising and another stalwart commander (?) as i lack mana reserved after all the changes because my body armour has more mana reserve then default gem recommendations.

Which are the main differences with the HoP/Spiders setup? I can't decide between the two builds. My goal is to farm end-game bosses comfortably and not die too often.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 27, 2021, 9:58:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info