[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
2pinki2 wrote:
I need to look into what I can do for defense. I can get 2x split personality for 800 more es but its not just one shots im having issues with its mainly consistent dmg I'm taking in ultimatums. I can only afk in level 1-2 if i go into red maps i have to constantly move otherwise i just die.

I managed to get a watchers eye with spell block which means i dont need the block on the boots anymore. Can you recommend any other boots which may give a lot of defence?

Hi 2pinki2,

I guess your jewel "the healthy mind" is missing, it will offer a lot energyshield more and armour and es/block.

You are missing vaal discipline! It will offer a lot es, the vaal skill and the aura, take it in. It's very strong, almost immortal mod against all dot and degen.

Evasion/ dodge is high or almost capped with blinded attackers (50% of blind on belt jewel and cluster or watcher's eye), dodge of soul ripper, dodge of withering step, dodge of vaal grace 10 seconds.

Take also sniper's mark in for damage when you are missing damage or flask charges of writhing jar.

Try out void sphere in cws to get autotriggered virulences, but perhaps other skills above are better.

Great Helmet enchant, amulett and most stuff is looking great!
Fine upgrade would be bottled faith, but it is expensive.

Did you check the list in FAQ, like pantheon, gemlevels maxed out?

Boots would be:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/vdJ8kBBuE

Take the rare boots only with high energyshield, not lower than 75!
If possible with dex.

They offer also longer global skill duration and free one socket.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2021, 2:35:18 PM
"
4nthraxx wrote:
Well, I'm still alive and managed to get a few upgrades.

A minimum survival kit for hc is the helm + shied + skin of the loyal. With that you're looking at ~5.5k es and 30k armor.

This allows you to comfortably run white maps with little risk (minus crazy rolled ultimatums).

Using 5 link HoA + Determination at the moment. Not sure how to fit discipline yet, but I'm far from this gear level...

Could afford arakaali's, but the damage feels good enough for now. I'd rather get more es or defense. Not sure how though... Any tips?

Hoooy, I thought of you! HC has to be sometimes and often awful.

Level 81 is amazing I guess! Great!

Congrats for surviving and kicking the mobs like an immortal!!!

What I suggest:

Your jewel left up in the clusters with taunt and life is not optimal. Right up with chaos resistance as CI is also not optimal.

Life Flask as CI is not optimal.

Perhaps take in enfeeble for mapping on cws/ cwdt/ on hit on gloves? On bosses not because their curseresistance, but in maps it offers a lot tankyness. or sniper's mark for damage.

The spiders kill a lot on the edges of the screen far away out of your own dangerzone and are up also without ball-lightnings. With knockback of bodyguards on cluster they offer defences/ crowdcontrol, but not on huge and knockbackresistant bosses. With blindings they offer 50% evasion. But you need 1 second to raise them also, a skillslot, a flask slot, that can be bad in hc. I am not sure, Zombies as meat shield are great too.

Perhaps take in chill-reduction next to anointed flesh as long you don't have implicits/ reductions?

Ascendancy I don't know when to go in hc.

Pantheon is difficult, but very important to max.

5 used hoA links are not optimal. Take in a support like blind or stun or knockback etc. for 0% mana increased as long you miss rmr.

Great improved gear!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2021, 4:37:10 PM
I appreciate you taking a look!

My gear is still a bit random cause I've just switched to CI (flask/jewels).

It looks like the next upgrades would be the healthy mind and blue nightmare to stay bulletproof in yellow maps (more es/armor and spell block).

For the 6th link - does it make sense to run a circle of nostalgia with only reduced reservation? Would that grant me enough mana to use discipline? As I said, the damage is acceptable on a 5 link, for hardcore at least.

Looks like medium cluster with Stalwart Commander/Uncompromising makes sense soon as well..
Last edited by 4nthraxx on Apr 23, 2021, 4:33:35 PM
Got these Megalomaniacs for a few chaos. Which one is better to use ?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 23, 2021, 6:42:53 PM
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Got these Megalomaniacs for a few chaos. Which one is better to use ?

The second one is nice for bosses like shaper, redeemer or the hidden with Hibernator and Fasting.

Anti-Chain-Freeze and you can switch your quicksilver-flask out for a defensive one with fasting.

The 4. one is fine with enduring composure and some mana of liquid inspiration. Summer commander don't help.

The two others are not so strong.

In the spoiler "clusters and jewels" is at the bottom a spoiler "ideal clusters and combinations" with a list of most strong cluster-notables.

"
4nthraxx wrote:
I appreciate you taking a look!

My gear is still a bit random cause I've just switched to CI (flask/jewels).

It looks like the next upgrades would be the healthy mind and blue nightmare to stay bulletproof in yellow maps (more es/armor and spell block).

For the 6th link - does it make sense to run a circle of nostalgia with only reduced reservation? Would that grant me enough mana to use discipline? As I said, the damage is acceptable on a 5 link, for hardcore at least.

Looks like medium cluster with Stalwart Commander/Uncompromising makes sense soon as well..

Yes, I would go exact like that to. Jewel blue nightmare, healthy mind, then uncompromising, then circle of nostalgia even solely with reduced reservation.

For 6 links and discipline you need all 8 steps in the spoiler "manamanagement" or just there some other reductions at "additional mana-reductions". It's complicated to calculate exact, it's closely with mana on gear, levels, etc., but you can scale the mana and reservation.

Bottled faith is a great defence against dot for other cooldowns of vaal disciplineand time of need, but expensive.

Which version of the build did you use in the maven breachlord fight? it looks way more tanky and damage than my current setup and it has 10 more agony stacks. also 9k es. The ES in the videos seems to jump up a lot too mine just seems to slowly go up like a flask. I must be doing something wrong but ive been playing the build for 3 days now and still cant tank a lot of stuff or do dmg like that. i feel like im only doing 300k dps when killing mobs.
On split personality you have Mana and Int as best in slot.

How do they compare to ES with Mana or Int? They are a bit cheaper.
Hi and thanks for this build, it's fun and coming together now. Question about summoning the spiders - I am not getting spiders spawned with the writhing jar and it is sometimes taking a few packs of mobs before they spawn even though the dagger specifies a 100% chance?
"
Creote wrote:
Hi and thanks for this build, it's fun and coming together now. Question about summoning the spiders - I am not getting spiders spawned with the writhing jar and it is sometimes taking a few packs of mobs before they spawn even though the dagger specifies a 100% chance?

Remember that you need corpses to spawn them, so you need a pack of mob that you already killed or cast a couple of desecrates to create corpses and then kill the worms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info