[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

Chromino, bro, please stop

My first post on the forum is simply because this is an unrealistic build and it pisses me off

I put all my money into it and the more I looked into pob, the more I saw inconsistencies.

Non-existent abyss jewels (+8-10 Strength and Dexterity), 154 variants of “final” builds, not a single character on poe.ninja or your profile that could confirm those 1-20M EHP and tens of millions of damage

In your diff tables Trickter is very tankiness with 1M EHP in POB then Pathfinder with 2M EHP and Templar with 12M EHP, what

I look in POB on skin of the lords, there is such a variant of passives and colors sockets, click on other “final version” there is another variant, go to the forum there is a third, you can use these or others, you need more damage use these, is this a guide or a general instruction on possible variants of colors and passives? How can it be understood by beginners?

This build is impossible to understand for those who are addressed and need it, it is impossible to read it

Please stop trying to sit on all the chairs at once and look at it from the side. Look at examples of other guides
First I tried a build on Trickter, tried it and got a heckling useless, reroll and levelup other build on icicle mines on deadeye

Now again in my search for something that can farm and survive on T17 I came across another version of HotA. The build description is so poorly done that it just blows my mind

Just make one single version of the build that will work, there will be a claimed survivability of millions of EHP and millions of damage. I go to the forum thread and see in the title HOTA 50M, in the first paragraph “50M damage, 11M ehp in maps”. Just let me see what is written, not a thousand different versions from different gears for damage or for survivability, with non-existent jewels and outdated gems in POBs

I realistically want to try this out, but I don't even know what to go for
"
happycowboy wrote:
Chromino, bro, please stop

My first post on the forum is simply because this is an unrealistic build and it pisses me off

I put all my money into it and the more I looked into pob, the more I saw inconsistencies.

Non-existent abyss jewels (+8-10 Strength and Dexterity), 154 variants of “final” builds, not a single character on poe.ninja or your profile that could confirm those 1-20M EHP and tens of millions of damage

In your diff tables Trickter is very tankiness with 1M EHP in POB then Pathfinder with 2M EHP and Templar with 12M EHP, what

I look in POB on skin of the lords, there is such a variant of passives and colors sockets, click on other “final version” there is another variant, go to the forum there is a third, you can use these or others, you need more damage use these, is this a guide or a general instruction on possible variants of colors and passives? How can it be understood by beginners?

This build is impossible to understand for those who are addressed and need it, it is impossible to read it

Please stop trying to sit on all the chairs at once and look at it from the side. Look at examples of other guides

Hi cowboy!

You have a question? About attributes? Here is your answer starting with a F:

FAQ

For science and in example:

Prices were around 5-100 chaos for each.

We all know Poe is sometimes complex and sometimes also a special Pebcak occurs.

Do you prefer a) pob is calculating wrong b) chromino is xxx or c) cowboy the one and only himself missed something?

Of course you will need your time and then it's a lot fun to understand some balancings and mechanics in a not easy game like Poe. It's not the goal of this build to be as unoptimized like other shorter builds.

This build is also guiding the balancings of a lot of stats to starting and beginning gamers and not that much experienced exiles like you in additional thematic spoilers. Yes, for sure, that is everytime needed in high content of Poe and while levelling and gearing up. When you are experienced of course you can simply copy the tldr and pob.

Yes, you are correct, of course there are different ascendancies in Poe - so what's your problem about? When you want to understand why the HoA is guided in different ascendancies by me please read the spoilers "Which ascendancy?" as well as "the crawler raises - Herald of Agony caught the POE world by storm".

This build goes in-depth and stack a lot more damage, stats, and defensive layers as other builds. Which mechanic of it do you want to shorten exactly?
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2024, 9:45:22 AM
"

Here we go, 10 chaos with corrupted blood immune: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/6rWpv20IG

Other cheap versions with strength we need for the cap attributes
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/eqaJ7V6SL
There are so many of them, we can definitely buy 10-100 chaos each to collect cap chance to poison as stated in the guide.

Good luck bro, don't give up and keep going.

Keep ignoring the elephant in the room and reading feedback diagonally.

The guide gets +50 to success rate after copypasting about complex and not easy game like Poe on every feedback message.
"
happycowboy wrote:
"

Here we go, 10 chaos with corrupted blood immune: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/6rWpv20IG

Other cheap versions with strength we need for the cap attributes
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/eqaJ7V6SL
There are so many of them, we can definitely buy 10-100 chaos each to collect cap chance to poison as stated in the guide.

Good luck bro, don't give up and keep going.

Keep ignoring the elephant in the room and reading feedback diagonally.

The guide gets +50 to success rate after copypasting about complex and not easy game like Poe on every feedback message.

In this build you have around 50 suffixes and slots on clusters, 2-8 jewels, tattoos, boots, rings and implicits as well as on passives, cluster-notables and one keystone on SoL to cap your resis and spell suppression, to get the needed attributes and to stack full ailment-immunities.

On one of the 2-6 used abyss-jewels it's recommended to use permanent corrupted blood immunity beside the easy rolled or beast crafted suffix on one of your flasks. Of course you can get the immunity on a corrupted clusterjewel too or use a mageblood instead when wanted in lategame. Get it on a cheaper jewel with lowered tradefilters.

Resis are quite overcapped in the build, attributes too, so you need only to gear up. Don't be ashamed to use a veteran defender or a +30 note or help bandit alira until you are better geared.

By the way - Why are you posting a trade link with fitting 40 chaos-jewels and then following after repeat you have problems finding a fitting jewel? And why are you limiting your search with filters like sale type or listened time? And at last do not forget: of course you could also craft (or corrupt) the jewels yourself, it's really not that difficult because of the flexibility of this build.

The FAQ guides and invites you to visit the spoiler titled "attributes" when you missed it before. There inside are 10 more easy and cheap variations listed until you have some more levels and better gear and jewels. Why don't you read and use that spoiler?
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2024, 8:51:21 AM
I didn't look for the jewels I need, since I don't play on this build, I wrote above why

I decided to look for the ones you wrote yourself and indicated next to their cost.

I think our dialog is over, people see the same questions on every page, maybe someday you will too.

Anyway thanks for the cool build idea
"
happycowboy wrote:
I didn't look for the jewels I need, since I don't play on this build, I wrote above why

I decided to look for the ones you wrote yourself and indicated next to their cost.

I think our dialog is over, people see the same questions on every page, maybe someday you will too.

Anyway thanks for the cool build idea

Best luck to you and go for a to your likings fitting shorter guide like you want!

Eg the "Archmage Mjoelner" (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508268)
is really, really short and perhaps should become your new personal choice when you focus on an impressive short build.

;-)

Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2024, 2:14:13 PM
Bro, instead of editing your posts all day long, you should spend time on your guide and get it up and running

You can start with incorrect abyss jewels in all pobs, incorrect damage with non-existent 100x virulence, completely disconnected from reality gems in gear, self contradicting final builds, confusing “tankiness” in the table and in pobs

But judging by previous replies to other people it's easier for you to write about complex poe than to make a step to meet improvements. Try to be better, and maybe then there will be more people with this build than 126 people out of 95364 on poe.ninja https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis?skills=Herald+of+Agony
;-)
"
happycowboy wrote:
zip

You can start with (zip: read please the last post and tipps again) incorrect damage with non-existent 100x virulence, completely disconnected from

Hey again!

Please adjust the HoA-virulences to the number in your personal set-up, than to 100 (98 are used b.i.s. geared in this build) and then to 1000 and last to 10000 or 100000, like you prefer.

Please copy and then paste the 4 reached HoA-damage numbers here.

(Spoiler: all 4 numbers will be 100% totally equal for your used actual gear and your used clusters, because pob automatic counts only the maximum generated virulences - so the number in the configurations makes zero differences.)
Last edited by Chromino on May 8, 2024, 2:32:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info