[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
2pinki2 wrote:
Which version of the build did you use in the maven breachlord fight? it looks way more tanky and damage than my current setup and it has 10 more agony stacks. also 9k es. The ES in the videos seems to jump up a lot too mine just seems to slowly go up like a flask. I must be doing something wrong but ive been playing the build for 3 days now and still cant tank a lot of stuff or do dmg like that. i feel like im only doing 300k dps when killing mobs.

Hi 2pinki2,

I used the offensive edition with rare gloves, 55 or 60 virulences, sniper's mark, Anti-Chain-Freeze on cluster or flask, iron reflexes 2800 es/ block with buffed 140000 armour and was full geared. Then it was easy to facetank 3-4 of the breachlords often at the same time.

Be careful with invitation-mods like less armour/ block, reduced max resistances or no mana recovery, then it will work also not full geared. Physical melee instead melee splash in the dagger is important too. Kill the electrolord first if possible.

On page 25 are a lot of tipps for the hidden and bosses when you are low levelled.

I think your gear is great for the not easy fight. Change soulripper out, it's more for mapping bis, but in the boss arena you don't get much vaal souls. Elemental ailments avoidances are most important against the hidden and some movement. Take shock reduction next to anointed flesh for the hidden in.

The split projectiles of sniper's mark multiplies your damage for the hidden, take it on cws. The hidden are knockback resistant, so switch out lion roar, take granite flask with increased armour as suffix and also charges on hit/ on crit strikes. Level 90 is a bit low, but I think it will work probably fine.

I take a look on the pob later if something is missing in your gear, but it's looking great for lvl 90.

:-)

Edited: POB looks fine. For damage biggest upgrade are pure agony, HoA lvl 21, and sniper's mark, for defences split personality or small clusters with will shaper, enduring composure (as long you are missing iron reflexes), openess, flask bottled faith. Of course also armours with better keynote woukd be a huge improving.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 24, 2021, 7:04:37 PM
"
Creote wrote:
Hi and thanks for this build, it's fun and coming together now. Question about summoning the spiders - I am not getting spiders spawned with the writhing jar and it is sometimes taking a few packs of mobs before they spawn even though the dagger specifies a 100% chance?

Hi Creote, thank you much!

Arachnophilia!

Yes, like lucassan writes, you need 2x desecrate, writhing jar, frostblink or nova.

In the spoiler "blizzard" are some more tipps and in "faq" examples for keybindings. Take the control you use intuitive and fast.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 24, 2021, 12:20:25 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Creote wrote:
Hi and thanks for this build, it's fun and coming together now. Question about summoning the spiders - I am not getting spiders spawned with the writhing jar and it is sometimes taking a few packs of mobs before they spawn even though the dagger specifies a 100% chance?

Hi Creote, thank you much!

Arachnophilia!

Yes, like lucassan writes, you need 2x desecrate, writhing jar, frostblink or nova.

In the spoiler "blizzard" are some more tipps and in "faq" examples for keybindings. Take the control you use intuitive and fast.

Thank you guys for the quick response, so much good info provided but that was something I missed :)
"
Caithster wrote:
On split personality you have Mana and Int as best in slot.

How do they compare to ES with Mana or Int? They are a bit cheaper.

When I remember correct, ES was around 20 or 25 % lower, only 300-350 es instead 400-450 es with other split personality jewels. Int is offering also mana, mana offers also ar and es/ block too, so int and mana afe most effective. When you are in need of dexterity, it's a good possibility on split personality too.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 24, 2021, 7:00:26 PM
Loving the build, even before getting to maps. Wondering before I spec into it, does Divergent Cast When Stunned work with Bastion of Hope? I assume not but I wanted to double check. Thanks so much.
IGN = MonTy
"
Lionel2b wrote:
Loving the build, even before getting to maps. Wondering before I spec into it, does Divergent Cast When Stunned work with Bastion of Hope? I assume not but I wanted to double check. Thanks so much.

Hey Lionel2b,

I am not sure about bastion of hope and stunresistance. I would guess it's factored last and even with it you would trigger the cast when stunned and blocking the stunning hits links. I guess cws is calculated before. But I am really not sure.

Because the block passives are fine synergizing with our build having much mana and armour, the other ascendancies are recommended like time of need permament
curse resistance and and regeneration against last remaining dangerous type of damage dot. An alternative is Rumi's concoction as long as you are missing block or spellblock.

Hehe, thank a lot! Yes, it's a lot joy firing the balls and stack the agony up. Much more fun in the playstyle as other minions for me too. And the tankyness is top with full gear. A lot joy to tank sirus meteors like a small level 1 attack.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 25, 2021, 6:43:09 AM
Hello, guys!

Can someone walktrough my character and help with build in discord or something?

Agony Crawler on the bosses is the main source of damage, but if some bosses have proximity shields (and your build doesn't have convocation) it becomes in a pure nightmare. So maybe HoP its much better from this point of view, becauase of fast mapping anyway will be provided my spiders?

ZLATORUK#8647

Last edited by ZLATORUK on Apr 25, 2021, 8:32:54 AM
"
ZLATORUK wrote:
Hello, guys!

Can someone walktrough my character and help with build in discord or something?

Agony Crawler on the bosses is the main source of damage, but if some bosses have proximity shields (and your build doesn't have convocation) it becomes in a pure nightmare. So maybe HoP its much better from this point of view, becauase of fast mapping anyway will be provided my spiders?

ZLATORUK#8647

Hey Zlatoruk,

you can just walk close into the mobs with proximityshields. Often your molten shell procc kills them while not full geared or levelling and the HoA kills them also in close range. Take in molten shell. Spiders and also HoA kill them too and target everything you target yourself.

I guess HoA has much more damage than HoP, is raised ranged too, and is mapping much faster overall. Of course the ai of spiders is great and they clear maps fast when you get the fang. They add the 15 wither stacks and do themself 35% of total damage, without them proximityshieldsmobs are killed slower.

I added on page 50 a complete list with all poe trade links if you are searching for upgrades like armour or belt:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

You have a lot skills not adding much benefits, take a look for more synergies and missing skills into "gear, skills and links".

You need "desecrate" for corpses to raise the spiders, take a look into the spoiler "blizzard".
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 25, 2021, 9:03:28 AM
Well of what i saw, running maps with melee phys is way better and faster than with melee splash (personal opinion) Its more damage so its faster.I am runing red maps with no problems with bosses ultimatums etc. 6.5k es , almost 5k mana..And I am with 3rd lab only :) just found the last trial so now i will take Time of need.I am using only 1 large cluster for now with renewal and rotten claws, due to crazy prices of clusters.2 medium clusters with cult leader and pure Agony. my last medium is shit..with uncompromising only and 1 enduring composure.I am still with The Anvil, so no mana regen maps are easy :) Overall def is great, damage also for what am runing now ofc :) Once u get used to summon spiders is easy using only frostblink, freeing 1 gemslot with removing ice nova.So i know am not at deep end game, but the build rocks..I am not dying and i am not afraid going into any fight coz 1 shots or other shits the game throw at u :)
THANK YOU Chromino :)
So an aul with grace looks pretty impossible to grab right now.
What's the best other option? +1 physical? an astramentis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info