[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

removed, dont even care anymore, see yall in PoE 2, this game is so stale it's not even funny.

This build used to be strong, now you need 10's upon 10's of exalts or it's Zdps.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 7, 2021, 2:48:07 AM
"
ItsNotDonnie wrote:
Hey Chromino, I took some of your advice a while ago and build has been going better. Would you be able to check my character and see what I need to prioritize the most as of now? Please and thank you so much.

Hey ItsNotDonnie,

I would improve probably in order like that, depending on the trades you snipe:

1- better amulet - there are very good cheap rares with increased skillgemlevels and efficiencies on the market, see page 50

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

2- amulet anoint (charisma or fullblock deflection is great too)

3- awakened minion damage instead minion damage

4- divergent cws and divergent frostshield

5- helmet enchant

6- anomalous or awakened or even default vicious projectiles instead vile toxins

7- right slot a better ring

Then more Es on gloves and a better belt.

I wish you large mobs and good loot!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 5:51:17 AM
"
removed, dont even care anymore, see yall in PoE 2, this game is so stale it's not even funny.

This build used to be strong, now you need 10's upon 10's of exalts or it's Zdps.

Lol.
The build was buffed 50% in damage. 5M, from 10 M to 14.8 M, in the offensive variant, and in the tanky Edition from 5 to 7.4 M and big buffs in defences too with fullblock possibilities instead glancing blows, trippled 100% damagereduction instead 35% dr gb, but in exchange to 10% less attackblock hehe, and 2-3 new nice keystones.

Take a look for example just at the top header of the build.

You are kidding or really interested? Lol.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 3:04:36 AM
"
rikailp wrote:
So now that I'm finally starting to get some currency flowing, I'm trying to knock out some of the higher cost increases to damage.

Finally managed to get a decent skin of the lords that I'm working on filling out, but I was wondering... Would it be a bigger damage increase/QoL to get Arakaali's Fang, or should I focus on getting a level 3 empower first? (level 4 is way out of my budget atm).

I advice to start with arakaali's, then get a cheap lvl 1 or 2 empower to level it up. Empower supports all levels, especially lvl 4 are pricefixed in market since 2 or 3 leagues.

A lot tradeprices are decreasing in these days like arakaali's, aul's uprising, very good cheap belts and rings are traded, oils, helmet-enchants are cheap traded already etc.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 3:12:05 AM
"
Speed of spiders and long range of splitting or forking multiple HoA projectiles offers extreme fast mapping and clean the whole screen, high movementspeed 170%- 200% possible full-geared, only matched by aoe-builds exploding two screens at once.

So how do we get this movementspeed 170%- 200%?

Mapping is 5/10 btw, not even close to mapping builds.
-To slow
-U cant control what ur units attack
-They get stack in room-maps
-Spiders expire
-We dont rly profit from HH

Last edited by 255461111 on Nov 7, 2021, 5:05:27 AM
Dear,

First of all thank you for this build I like the guidance and gameplay!

However I am kind of new player, and I am missing a lot of DMG now. Fights with bosses takes hours.

Can you please review my character and give me some very cheap options for upgrade a specially damage?

Please!

Thank you in advance
"
althetic wrote:
Dear,

However I am kind of new player, and I am missing a lot of DMG now. Fights with bosses takes hours.

Can you please review my character and give me some very cheap options for upgrade a specially damage?

Please!

Thank you in advance

arakali fang, should get it even before rings ;p
drop tabula, lords with proper slots cost like 50c.
all of your flasks are useless.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 7, 2021, 5:34:48 AM
"
255461111 wrote:
"
Speed of spiders and long range of splitting or forking multiple HoA projectiles offers extreme fast mapping and clean the whole screen, high movementspeed 170%- 200% possible full-geared, only matched by aoe-builds exploding two screens at once.

So how do we get this movementspeed 170%- 200%?

Mapping is 5/10 btw, not even close to mapping builds.
-To slow
-U cant control what ur units attack
-They get stack in room-maps
-Spiders expire
-We dont rly profit from HH

You are by 40% from ascendancy and flask and boots 120% right now with boot-enchant or implicit. Take Quicksilver flask increased speed-suffix. Craft increased effect with orbs on the flask. Take phaserun on lmb (no blink cooldown). That's all. 200% and more.

All other mentions are exactly wrong also, sorry.
Are you kidding?

The minons all attack what you yourself attack. They copy exact your own attack. That's the fun of heralds. You can use predator or conviction of course when you want too, but it's not needed or recommended.

You are missing some important stuff. First take vicious projectiles instead vile toxins to get more faster damage for example.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 7:02:48 AM
"
althetic wrote:
Dear,

Please!

Thank you in advance

Hi althetic,

it's like kenavru writes.

Start with skin of the loyals 10 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/VY57Ywsp

Or better skin of lords, sometimes you can snipe one for 20 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/pbnn0vdH0

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 6:26:26 AM
Thank you. But how this will improve my dmg ? Sorry if this question is noobie

Report Forum Post

Report Account: