[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

If you're going to say 3.16 in the title, please make appropriate changes when it comes to the description. This build is practically Z DPS now. It's reaaaaally bad. There are literally zero changes on the first page to reflect the changes in the last few patches. This doesn't do millions of dps.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 7, 2021, 12:25:47 AM
"
If you're going to say 3.16 in the title, please make appropriate changes when it comes to the description. This build is practically Z DPS now. It's reaaaaally bad. There are literally zero changes on the first page to reflect the changes in the last few patches. This doesn't do millions of dps.

This is just plain untrue. The damage is quite high if you're doing things correctly. There are still some out-of-date links, however the guide overall works just fine for 3.16. Additionally, the PoB link itself has already been updated for 3.16.

If you're not seeing high damage you are either doing something wrong or do not have the appropriate gear yet. Please set your profile to public or post a PoB link so we can have a look.
Last edited by rikailp on Nov 7, 2021, 1:32:08 AM
"

It's of course exactly like the pob. 7.3-14.8 M is exactly top 1 damage for all guardian minion builds, sorry. It's - mmhmm, oneshotting most screens.

You are missing something central, perhaps configurations of pob, perhaps hoa-virulences, they are needed to raise damage, etc., public your profile, or post a pob, when you not want to troll.
But I am also sure that you did not read central thematics of the build like "faq", the pob, or "gear, skill, links".

In the spoiler "Faq" (or "checklist damage") you will find all answers for your special needs until then.

Everything is updated, you are simply wrong. What do you mean in fact?

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 1:44:03 AM
"
NotAMage wrote:
The latest build is not using Determination anymore, right? It's just grace from (Auls), tempest shield, discipline, clarity, and HoA? Doesn't seem like there's space for determination while using Memory Vault.

No, determination is used first as aura and central in the build for high es on block. When you are fullgeared you can get the skill granted on shield-implicit (or as variation on rare +1 amulet is a nice Spot too). Before just use the skill itself.

In "manamanager" you find all steps for activating all auras. In "skillmanager" are all tipps when you need a free skillsocket, but ordinary you have fullgeared by default 1-3 free skillslots or switch in an unset ring if you want to.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 1:39:02 AM
"
NotAMage wrote:
We are rolling now!!! Thanks for all the help my dude! Killed Sirus A8 ez, 0 deaths. Running some real juiced up maps. Quick question: I'm going to switch over to the Divine Shield setup with Thread of Hope and Time of Need. I noticed you don't have corrupted blood immunity, is that not needed anymore with this setup? Just anti-bleed flask?

Hi NotAMage,

thank you very much!

Corrupted blood immunity is highly recommended. Some bosses like Sirus and mobs can kill you fast without, see spoiler "checklist defences". Best slots are the golden rule or belt-jewel for the implicit. In the pob it's slotted on the golden rule which is inserted in the cluster.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 2:33:02 AM
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

Mystery solved. I changed the skin of the lords to a tabulla, and it looks like a visual bug, cause with the skin of the lords, the herald apparently was activated, but it wasn't. Soooo, you were right, it's that ancestral bond. Any other "cheap" choices for now?

Thank you a lot!

When skin of the lords are too expensive, you can start with skin of the loyals for 5 chaos.
"
eris_is_free wrote:
Anyone having trouble w/ dying in scourge? Nothing crazy, just t14 map with about 70 stacks, sometimes less.

It seems like like I get stunned a bunch of time and then I die real quick. Is it a matter of stun/block recovery time interrupting es recharge?

I have 6.1k ES. I can take all kinds of hits from bosses.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Please check all important stats in the spoiler "checklist defences". Do you have corrupted blood immunity on a jewel and did you upgraded your minor pantheon against burning ground with divine vessels for example? Or perhaps it was the map-mod no mana recovery?

Most groundeffects and ignites in scourges are hard to see. Teleporting with frostblink help a lot too for example.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2021, 2:32:15 AM
"
lankis wrote:
So I just managed to snag this for 35c? Is it worth getting an auls with wrath has no reservation? or am I better of flipping it?

No, better switch to other mods. The best watcher's eye mods are ranked in the tradelinks page 50 and in "jewels and clusters": "watcher's eye".
@CHromino

On the full block version you take this mastery

My pob and in game shows it does not effect the energy shield recharge rate? I tested a few times
"
DTBA wrote:
@CHromino

On the full block version you take this mastery

My pob and in game shows it does not effect the energy shield recharge rate? I tested a few times

As far as I know only inside pob it's bugged.
Ingame the mastery almost doubles the es-recharge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info