[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

43 Mil Sirus DPS with new weapon upgrade without anything weird enabled in PoB.

New

From
"
believers wrote:

New

From

Wow impressive. You seem to have dropped hydrosphere completely?

You can push even further by getting:
1) Replica Pure Talent (you hit the next breakpoint of 2.4s duration exactly with it) instead of one of your cobalt jewels
2) Changing your Trinity support to anomalous version for cast speed (dont forget to adjust pob for 15 cast speed - its not implemented yet).
3) Changing "damage per power charge" to "phys gained as light" on your amulet
4) replacing fire dmg with light dmg on your ring
5) And a nice bonus: divergent inspiration for that mana reduced for your channeling spell (it reduces mana per cast by about 2).

this should push you to almost 97m dps (53.5M sirus dps).
"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
believers wrote:

New

From

Wow impressive. You seem to have dropped hydrosphere completely?

You can push even further by getting:
1) Replica Pure Talent (you hit the next breakpoint of 2.4s duration exactly with it) instead of one of your cobalt jewels
2) Changing your Trinity support to anomalous version for cast speed (dont forget to adjust pob for 15 cast speed - its not implemented yet).
3) Changing "damage per power charge" to "phys gained as light" on your amulet
4) replacing fire dmg with light dmg on your ring
5) And a nice bonus: divergent inspiration for that mana reduced for your channeling spell (it reduces mana per cast by about 2).

this should push you to almost 97m dps (53.5M sirus dps).

1. Cool, last time I checked pure talent didn't give me a boost. However that was many lvls ago, I had forgotten about it completely. Thanks for the tip.

Purchased one with Ele pen.

2. Ty. Will get one of those.

3. Impossibru

4. Hard, but will try to do later.

5. Nice tip, frees up 1 skill point.

52.8 mil now, 4153 life 1336 es.

Cheers!
Last edited by believers on Feb 8, 2021, 3:28:04 PM
you've got about 300 life and 300 es more than me, are you finding yourself getting blown up in juicy maps?
"
vinco2050 wrote:
you've got about 300 life and 300 es more than me, are you finding yourself getting blown up in juicy maps?

Not really. Got quite a lot of mitigation on gear and skill tree.
"
believers wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
believers wrote:
Crafted this that gives me over 1 mil in DPS increase compared to the unique recommended according to PoB.

Disgusting shield, seems like almost BiS for an offensive 1H+shield setup of the build.

Thanks. I think you can be lucky and find a quite similar one.

I bought the base with lightning damage, crit chance, life and one removable mod on it for 150c. Removed the removable mod and crafted cast speed. Got unlucky and hit t3 cast speed. Remove/add speed is very expensive so I took a shot and did remove/add caster and managed to not remove crit strike and get t1 cast speed. Then I just crafted chaos damage with the lighning mod with a chance to hit +1 light gems as well.

Probably spent shy of 3 ex all in all.

"
Oumauru wrote:

Thanks, didn't even know these exist (just started playing POE).

Two more (Noob-)questions, if I may:
1. There are a lot of not annotated but red circled skills in your POB. What does it mean?

2. I also don't understand why you go for all the increased skill effect duration nodes. Is it mainly for Phase run?

Thanks everyone for sharing knowledge btw. POE Community is nice!

1. Probably has a search active.
2. Duration to hit certain breakpoints in storm burst that boosts damage. Check on storm burst's wiki page.

Can you expand on how you crafted the shield with the "removable mod" ?
I'm not dropping my CWC staff, I like it too much!

Having said that I crafted those two bad boys today, hopefully it's going to help out with sirus and what not.

Gotta get rid of Intelligence though by rerolling suffixes a few times until i get something removable.

Ideally also cast speed suffix on belt for some extra oomph.

So i think i've finally understood the interaction between storm burst and skill duration.

Now i want to know the current duration of my orbs and which 0,4-multiple i can realistically aim for. But i haven't found that information, neither ingame nor in the path of building.
Where should i look?

Also another question:
From my understand when i start channeling my spells, each cast out storm burst will have its own crit chance, the hydrosphere orb however will calculate the chance only when first created and all the subsequent hits from pulsing or moving the orb are then crits or not based on the first calculation?
If so, is there any obvious graphic from which i can tell whether it has critted or not?

Thanks in advance.
"
Oumauru wrote:
So i think i've finally understood the interaction between storm burst and skill duration.

Now i want to know the current duration of my orbs and which 0,4-multiple i can realistically aim for. But i haven't found that information, neither ingame nor in the path of building.
Where should i look?

Also another question:
From my understand when i start channeling my spells, each cast out storm burst will have its own crit chance, the hydrosphere orb however will calculate the chance only when first created and all the subsequent hits from pulsing or moving the orb are then crits or not based on the first calculation?
If so, is there any obvious graphic from which i can tell whether it has critted or not?

Thanks in advance.

It's on your character sheet I'm 100% sure
hi everybody, a question please. If i decide to play using divine ire instead of storm burst should i skip all the increased effects nodes/gems/etc? what other changes would you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info