[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hello,

Noob here trying to follow this build with some variants due to:
- budgets
- changing some items/skillpoints to max resistances
- Pending getting ascendancy trial to enter last ascendancy.

May I request that you help take a look at my build so far, and how I can improve them?

https://pastebin.com/z16S2GSw

Also, I read about the following in this forum, but am still unclear about how it works, despite trying to read the wiki. Would be great if someone can help explain:
1. Replacing Hydrosphere - I read a few posts on replacing hydrosphere here. How do I do that, and what do I replace it with, and what effect will that be?
2. Using Trinity Support - The more I read about it, the less I understand how it works. What do I need to do to make sure this support works? Seems there is a need to make sure that we have to balance all elemental damage types? Sorry for being noob, but I just don't understand this part.

Many thanks in advance!

Bump
To all the people that are requesting to check their builds - do read the thread before asking questions.

I believe many questions and answers have been given already and it feels questions are repeating every second page. Take a read and see whether it applies to you.

Generally you want:

1) Convert 100% phys to light (50% via storm burst, 50% elsewhere, e.g. Divine Wrath notable and phys to light on gloves)
2) Convert 48% light to cold via Call of the Brotherhood.
3) Increase your "skill effect duration" to hit at least 2.4 seconds breakpoint, ideally 2.8 seconds with storm burst (notables on the tree, anomalous storm burst, notables on cluster jewels, elder boots, notables on timeless jewels, replica pure talent).
4) Stack Lightning Damage / Spell Damage / Crit Chance / Crit Multi / Cast Speed to exponentially increase your dps for this build.
5) Get power charge / frenzy charge / endurance charge generation somewhere.
Power charges are generated via shaper mod on staff or crusader mod on chest.
Frenzy charges are generated typically with redeemer mod on chest.
Endurance either with Enduring Composure notable or with Endurance on Kill from several sources.
6) Make sure you have 75% all res including chaos, stack HP and ES. Get rumi's, phys reduction flask and phys taken as elemental damage mods on your gear.

Please feel free to check builds of others in this thread. You can also check "hydrosphere / storm burst" builds on poe.builds.

There were several POBs posted that you can learn from and figure out how this works.

See e.g. mine where I clear all content deathless with 500k eHP (probably bullshit as it seems insane) and 42.5M Sirus DPS @ lvl 96.

https://pastebin.com/sqxkq8Ms

See what you do differently and try to imitate / understand why and what's happening.
Last edited by w1841d3 on Mar 8, 2021, 11:57:33 AM
Want to share my final take on the build with you:
https://pastebin.com/vsv45enJ

The discussions here where great and i got a lot of ideas and help from this Thread, especially w18's and CerealBawk where super helpful and Cereal helped me out with the equip a lot, too.

I went for the wand+shield variant and for the 2.8s duration point with duration boots.

With Exceptional performance allocated regurlarly and Divine Wrath allocated via a Thread of Hope I settled on annointing Arcane Potency.

While leveling and mapping there were two things that troubled me while using the original build: Mana regen and survivability.

For survivability there are some great nodes on the left side that helped me a lot: Devotion, Sanctity and Sanctum of Thought mainly. It also jumped up when i got a source of endurance charges (boots).

For mana regen I always wanted to be able to keep channeling while also using flamedash.
Shaper, Arcane Will and Mystic Bulwark where the best nodes for me here.
The later two I can now finally skip after respeccing to Mastermind of Discord instead of Shaper of Storms and getting the "70% increased regen after spellcasting" enchant on boots.

Developing the character has been a lot of fun and I probably couldn't have chosen a better build for my first POE character.

Happy Easter to all of you =)
"
Oumauru wrote:
Want to share my final take on the build with you:
https://pastebin.com/vsv45enJ

The discussions here where great and i got a lot of ideas and help from this Thread, especially w18's and CerealBawk where super helpful and Cereal helped me out with the equip a lot, too.

I went for the wand+shield variant and for the 2.8s duration point with duration boots.

With Exceptional performance allocated regurlarly and Divine Wrath allocated via a Thread of Hope I settled on annointing Arcane Potency.

While leveling and mapping there were two things that troubled me while using the original build: Mana regen and survivability.

For survivability there are some great nodes on the left side that helped me a lot: Devotion, Sanctity and Sanctum of Thought mainly. It also jumped up when i got a source of endurance charges (boots).

For mana regen I always wanted to be able to keep channeling while also using flamedash.
Shaper, Arcane Will and Mystic Bulwark where the best nodes for me here.
The later two I can now finally skip after respeccing to Mastermind of Discord instead of Shaper of Storms and getting the "70% increased regen after spellcasting" enchant on boots.

Developing the character has been a lot of fun and I probably couldn't have chosen a better build for my first POE character.

Happy Easter to all of you =)

Those are my boots! I do not remember selling them to you though? :)
Haha! Well, i saw them in trade two weeks ago but couldn't afford them.
Then they reappeared last saturday, so I propably bought them from the guy you sold them to. That cutthroat charged 20ex, though! Think you had them listed for 15.

Very nice boots though ;)
3.14 Ultimatum league:

Looks like the build did not suffer any major nerfs with 3.14

End-league gear will be difficult to get because of Harvest nerfs and explody chest will be less potent, however this seems like a good league starter considering you can kill sirus on 1 ex budget with Bitterdream and an unlinked Inpulsa.

End-league video of Maze of the Minotaur clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVfORbKrQus

Last edited by w1841d3 on Apr 15, 2021, 10:09:57 AM
<3 to everyone on here for all the discussion and good luck in Ultimatum! I think I'm switching over to one of the new gems (maybe reap) for league starter but guess we'll see if this build continues. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info