[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Alright so for the staff I didn't go the 3x enchant route and went for a more risky/costy one I suppose

Since all the relevent mods were prefixes, I did keep prefix until I got 2 things I could remove (got a double fire)
removed double fire

then I had 3 empty suffixes,
aiming for x2 crit and x1 speed

A bit dry atm but got this so far

The global crit is only t5 (with a lucky roll seriously!!!)

Regarding the chest,
I dunno what I could add as I have a free prefix and suffix slot
I can't add life as the elevated mod has life and I can't risk rerolling a rem/aug life

so I dunno

I went with the stormorb to see if it helps on bosses (as maps kinda get obliterated)

Edit : As a side note, getting the 7l made my SB cost 11mp which is way ahead of what my mp regen could afford, even by taking Shaper, changing the gloves enchant with hp+mp/s and necklace with 40% mpregen

With only 110 mp left I couldn't use clarity

So I did some test et eventually dropped Herald of Thunder
This allows me to use a high level Clarity which solves the issue. I also regain my talent point and can swap back the necklace enchant to globalcrit

I didn't notice any significant drop in dps tbh, just being able to charge the 24 sphere stack before the boss spawns is well worth it as I used to run oom 1-2s after reaching max stack

Edit2: Stormorb being a bit higher level now
It seems to work fine (not sure if it's the best thing but still)
Conqueror die in... 1~1.5s I think...
Sirius takes more time but that's be being dumb and not seeing the flying clone shooting lasers at me so I keep dying
Last edited by Cmagik on Mar 3, 2021, 2:00:54 PM
As a player of modest means I can definitely make use of some of these items if they are still available. I sent a PM as well. :)
"
Cmagik wrote:

Edit : As a side note, getting the 7l made my SB cost 11mp which is way ahead of what my mp regen could afford, even by taking Shaper, changing the gloves enchant with hp+mp/s and necklace with 40% mpregen

With only 110 mp left I couldn't use clarity

So I did some test et eventually dropped Herald of Thunder
This allows me to use a high level Clarity which solves the issue. I also regain my talent point and can swap back the necklace enchant to globalcrit

you can:
1) add -3 to non-channeling spells prefix
2) get Divergent inspiration
3) Drop concentrated effect for hypothermia or something
3) Get an elreon ring crafted to fix these issues.

"
you can:
1) add -3 to non-channeling spells prefix

but stormburst is a channel, why would I add -3 to non-channeling?

"
2) get Divergent inspiration

Gonna try it's quite cheap but I'm unsure if 10 extra % will actually be enough. (with this setup I can channel indefinitely and I want to try to roll t1-t2 spellspeed on the staff)

"

3) Drop concentrated effect for hypothermia or something

Done

"
Get an elreon ring crafted to fix these issues.

I'll keep my ring I think it's quite nice
the life on hit helps a lot and if I can't find better gloves with no lightning resist I can also reroll the lightning resist for extra lightning dmg

Made a recording how this build operates at the end of the league. Here is a video of my A9 Sirus deathless kill tonight without life flask and facetanking DIE beam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAn5Fh5t0jI
Last edited by w1841d3 on Mar 3, 2021, 6:31:52 PM
"
w1841d3 wrote:
Made a recording how this build operates at the end of the league. Here is a video of my A9 Sirus deathless kill tonight without life flask and facetanking DIE beam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAn5Fh5t0jI

Impressive! Something to aspire to.

I'm still dying to the poison guy on T8 maps along with various 1 shots lol.
Random Question - I see in some profiles people using Herald of Purity rather than Herald of Ice. Is Herald of Ice only if you plan on using Impulsa? Is Purity better or only at a certain level of gear?
"
ParisV wrote:
Random Question - I see in some profiles people using Herald of Purity rather than Herald of Ice. Is Herald of Ice only if you plan on using Impulsa? Is Purity better or only at a certain level of gear?

Swap Ice for Purity after you get Inpulsa/Explode chest. HoP gives minions and a more multi, Ice gives you (conditional) corpse exploding and AoE which you'll get from your chest. Purity is a DPS increase for you already so there's not really a gear threshold other than whether you need Ice's utility or not - another possible decider would be whether swapping out HoI makes you unable to proc Trinity Support efficiently but as you aren't using Trinity that's not relevant.

Anomalous HoP also gives the minions 10% to taunt on hit which is incredible for survival, and they generally act as meatshields allowing you to ignore a lot of mechanics.
Last edited by Silly on Mar 5, 2021, 2:06:03 PM
Thank you for this explanation! I'll try to get my hands on an anamlous purity and make that swap ASAP!
Hey everyone! I'm a returning player but I never got that far into the game.

I'm struggling a lot with the transition from yellow maps to red maps, I don't do nearly enough damage and I'm trying to run the build on a budget since the cluster jewels are really expensive and this is my league starter
I'm running out of ideas of what to do to improve my damage besides just sitting on yellow maps farming currency till I can get enough exalts to get the cluster jewels and better items. I'm also assuming the cluster jewels are the best increase in DPS (I have two cheap "knockoffs" that I'm using)
I've also been deferring a light of lunaris for days now on rituals and I'm really close to getting that so it might help a bit I think

I have created a PoB of my build and I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take a look and point me in the right direction,

Here's the code:

https://pastebin.com/bsEw67Pa

Thank you for your time and sorry for any English mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info