[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Belt, gloves and weapon will give you the most dps upgrade.
Two more tips everyone.

(1)

If you alreayd got explody/frenzy chest - get Rotgut flask. This allows you to have onslaught on bosses and generally is better as we generate frenzy charges a lot.

(2)

This build surprisingly synergizes well with megalomaniacs. There are some insane options that you can pick up that increase your DPS / survavability:

E.g:

1) Enduring composure: you are almost always at max endurance charge. Super neat and helpful.
2) Wicked Pall / Misery Everlasting: 10% skill duration effect allows you to hit that 2.8s breakpoint without elder boots. You can go Tailwind/Elusive.
3) Master of Fear: If you have curse on hit somewhere - you also unnerve enemies. This is like elevated unnerve, allows you to get other mods on your gloves (e.g. max frenzy/culling)
4) Wish for Death: same as above but for Culling Strike.
5) Doryani's Lesson: allows you too leech es and have Disorienting Display on your Large Cluster
6) Disorienting Display: Same as above, allows to have both Doryanis and Disorienting display.
7) Corrosive Elements: If you get one with corrosive elements you can safely drop Hydrosphere.
8) Overwhelming Malice / Precise Focus / Rapid Infusion: pure DPS boost.
9) Spiked Concoction: Cast speed / Flask effect

Search request to help you find one: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/o2lg00Kil

There are other very useful mods i'm sure, check them out!
Last edited by w1841d3 on Feb 28, 2021, 10:23:58 AM
So after a few upgrade everything is working fine now
I was thinking of getting an explosive chest (as recommended) for map clear and keeping the current one for bosses

glove weapon belt have been upgrade also

I also got

while trying to do the maven invitation with cortex (which I blatantly failed, if any super carry feel like helping a poor noob)

I read about the staff build version and was wondering if it was worth a shot

I tried to craft the CwC +2-3 lightninggems but I couldn't make it
Either one or the other but never both (and god are they rare affixes...)

I was wondering if anyone has tried 2 6L but no CwC ?
Not sure if it would work, I have about 30ex atm
Last edited by Cmagik on Mar 2, 2021, 2:03:15 PM
Cmagik, a while back when W18 first mentioned the staff build I got a +3 lightning lvl 18 CWC base from him. Not sure if you'd want it but I'm about done with the league.
omg I would love to have it
I've been lurking the poetrade for it and couldn't
That might sounds like a dumb question but you got the base from him? can you duplicate bases?

However what do you put in the chest if you go for the CwC 7l staff?
Super golems?

I just got this

Which means Stormrider powercharge generation is redundant
I don't know which node I should go for

I thought Overshock would be nice

"
Overshock
Notable
30% increased Lightning Damage
30% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
Your Shocks can increase Damage taken by up to a maximum of 60%
IncreasedNonDamageAilmentNotable
Last edited by Cmagik on Mar 2, 2021, 4:50:51 PM
No, you probably could if it was magic tier and the important modifiers were a prefix and a suffix, but alas they're both prefixes.

Just ping me when you're on next (@Stormeech) and I'll be happy to pass it off.

(Also I accidentally 6-Linked it in only like, 300 fusings so that's cool)
Last edited by cerealbawks on Mar 2, 2021, 3:17:38 PM
What kind of fun things can we do with helms? Double -X% resistances, increased ailment effect, socket spells gain crit/hypothermia/innervate, power charge on kill all seem good.

also, what's the best way to craft an EW Elreon -10 ring? I was going to fill with harvest fixable prefixes and hunter exalt slam it for EW, aug caster twice if it hits Poison then remove Chaos, replace caster if it hits Despair, but I'll bet there's a better way to do it.
I'm not playing this league anymore so I can give away these items

PM me if you actually lack gear.
Last edited by believers on Mar 3, 2021, 4:27:01 AM
"
Silly wrote:
What kind of fun things can we do with helms? Double -X% resistances, increased ailment effect, socket spells gain crit/hypothermia/innervate, power charge on kill all seem good.

also, what's the best way to craft an EW Elreon -10 ring? I was going to fill with harvest fixable prefixes and hunter exalt slam it for EW, aug caster twice if it hits Poison then remove Chaos, replace caster if it hits Despair, but I'll bet there's a better way to do it.

I believe our BIS helmet is Warlord/Crusader with "15% chance to create extra orb" enchant with mods something like that:

+ 1 power charge
+ phys taken as light or t1 life/def
+ phys taken as fire or t1 life/def

+ nearby enemies have - light res
+ crit multi
+ extra suffix e.g. chaos res.

Your proposed way to get elreons ring is good. That's how i rolled mine. Got removable prefixes, fixed suffixes with aug caster, then rolled life until T2 and got crafted leo mod.

Speaking of ideas - I strongly advise to get Glorious Vanity with Doryani on Agnostic - this allows us to smoothen out damage taken between ES and Life as well as gives us big chunk of ES.

Another good idea is to get Anatomical Knowledge above EE for extra 30-40ish flat life and 6-8% extra life. You can get "corrupted blood" implicit one for 1ex or so.

Last edited by w1841d3 on Mar 3, 2021, 8:46:53 AM
"
Cmagik wrote:
omg I would love to have it
I've been lurking the poetrade for it and couldn't
That might sounds like a dumb question but you got the base from him? can you duplicate bases?

However what do you put in the chest if you go for the CwC 7l staff?
Super golems?

I just got this

Which means Stormrider powercharge generation is redundant
I don't know which node I should go for

I thought Overshock would be nice

"
Overshock
Notable
30% increased Lightning Damage
30% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
Your Shocks can increase Damage taken by up to a maximum of 60%
IncreasedNonDamageAilmentNotable

I'm playing with a staff and I think going wand + shield is a better idea as you get almost the same DPS but with a shield you get extra ES/ mods.

Getting a good cwc staff is a massive pain as you cannot roll them with harvest/fossils reliably and only solution is to fish the market for random staves and try to fix one yourself.

Also - i was not able to figure out a strong 2nd 6link and ended up with a bunch of golems + skeletons + withering touch for a bit extra chaos damage pump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info