[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Don't forget that you can get phasing on abyss jewels as well.
"
believers wrote:

I get phasing from my boots - through Phase run - which is supported by skilled effect duration, consumes 3 frenzy charges and is directly supported by increased duration. This results in c.a. 15 seconds of zoom-zoom phase run speedy phasing.

Update: I checked and I can actually push to 41.5M DPS by making two changes: changing to Concentrated Effect instead of Hypothermia and Anomalous Trinity.

https://pastebin.com/4vpZdfNi
Looks like there's been a lot of changes and discussion here recently so I think my build is pretty outdated, anyone mind checking my PoB for what I should change? It's still holding up at T12-14 maps pretty damn well, but I feel I'm missing on a lot of potential based on what I've seen here.

Mainly asking about stuff like passives or skill gems if those have changed, don't have too much currency to burn (~2.5ex) so something like cluster jewels are still out of reach for me (assuming they're still really expensive).

https://pastebin.com/cChmNLPK

Appreciate it.

(EDIT: I know about the %phys damage converted to lightning craft on gloves, just in the process of unveiling it)
Last edited by xMinecat on Feb 5, 2021, 6:20:34 AM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
So I figured out a few things that I guess weren't obvious until I started playing around in POB. First off, my damage wasn't coming out correctly because I hadn't checked a few of the boxes in config (channeling/inspiration/chilled/shocked) and now i'm up to 9.7m which seems much more reasonable.

Additionally and I'm an idiot for not reading into this more, I've been overdoing it on physical damage converted to lightning. I'm guessing with how Storm Burst reads, you only need an additional 50% converted to lightning which means I can get that with just two of Stormchargers, a Watcher's Eye, and Phys converted to lightning on Sceptre/Gloves etc.

Also got the anomalous storm burst and replica pure talent to hit 2.4s on orbs, now need to rework a few things for more survivability.

I still can't get Pastebin to work properly, but I'll keep a watch on this thread for more ideas. Appreciate it everyone!

Pob has an "export to pastebin" option. It looks to me like you're getting the raw export and posting it to your own private pastebin.
"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
believers wrote:

I get phasing from my boots - through Phase run - which is supported by skilled effect duration, consumes 3 frenzy charges and is directly supported by increased duration. This results in c.a. 15 seconds of zoom-zoom phase run speedy phasing.

Update: I checked and I can actually push to 41.5M DPS by making two changes: changing to Concentrated Effect instead of Hypothermia and Anomalous Trinity.

I like that you are using Trinity support as i just like the mechanics of this gem so i want to try that, too.
Do i have to make any specific changes to the original build to make this work?

I also seems like you are not using cast while channeling support? Are you casting hydrosphere manually instead?

I may have missed the relevant discussion posts over the last 10 pages :/
"
Oumauru wrote:
"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
believers wrote:

I like that you are using Trinity support as i just like the mechanics of this gem so i want to try that, too.
Do i have to make any specific changes to the original build to make this work?

I also seems like you are not using cast while channeling support? Are you casting hydrosphere manually instead?

I may have missed the relevant discussion posts over the last 10 pages :/

My staff is a 7link, CWC is a Shaper mod.

My biggest hurdle right now in t14-16 maps is survivability. Sometimes I just get instagibbed by physical damage, I think I need sacrifice some dps passive for life
"
vinco2050 wrote:

Pob has an "export to pastebin" option. It looks to me like you're getting the raw export and posting it to your own private pastebin.

That's what I was doing initially was use the 'Share with Pastebin' function, and that kept 404ing, even when I tried to import it right back into my own POB. Not sure what's going on but oh well.

W18, how much do you think one of those 7L goes for with the CWC and +3 Lightning? I'm trying to work out how to craft it myself too but I'm guessing you're doing alterations for just the CWC or +3 and then...regal for the other since I think they're both prefixes? I currently have one with CWC that I'm holding onto till I know what to do more
Last edited by cerealbawks on Feb 5, 2021, 11:23:47 AM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
vinco2050 wrote:

That's what I was doing initially was use the 'Share with Pastebin' function, and that kept 404ing, even when I tried to import it right back into my own POB. Not sure what's going on but oh well.

W18, how much do you think one of those 7L goes for with the CWC and +3 Lightning? I'm trying to work out how to craft it myself too but I'm guessing you're doing alterations for just the CWC or +3 and then...regal for the other since I think they're both prefixes? I currently have one with CWC that I'm holding onto till I know what to do more

To be honest I do not think it is realistic to have one of those crafted for cheap from zero. It is better to fish the market for CWC / +3 lightning, buy it and craft on existing mods. There is one now for sale for 45c. You might need to 6link it.

Alternatively you can just buy any shaper staff with CWC and good mods, not necessarily +3 lightning and go with it. I believe somebody else above have crafted a similar staff with CWC, without +3, but with spell dmg / crit multi and what not.

Having said that - you do not need to go custom crafted staff if you are low on budget. Wand + Shield or Agnerod staff works just as well.

I'd be fine linking it myself, I just didn't see one pop up on POE Trade or on the forums from a quick search. Where'd you find it? I'd gladly pay 45c for that.

This is what I'm currently using and wanted to try out the 7L as well. Not sure what I should aim for in terms of making a 1H better, but I'm guessing I could improve on it a good bit too. Currently at ~12m

Last edited by cerealbawks on Feb 5, 2021, 1:53:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info