[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Where would you say I should focus to increase my dps? Today I plan on investing in a 6L and getting a better 1h, and getting the last bit of phys conversion on gloves.
I did some more clicking around in pob and I couldn't find any combination of notables to put wrath over hatred. I can only assume it's your +3 staff doing it for you, but I would need to go more in depth.
"
vinco2050 wrote:
Where would you say I should focus to increase my dps? Today I plan on investing in a 6L and getting a better 1h, and getting the last bit of phys conversion on gloves.

Better weapon - huge increase
6l chest - huge increase
Ring with ele weakness curse - great
Helmet with enchantment - good

I've got my 6 link Inpulsa on the market now

I'm guessing this will be an upgrade for you? Used it for a short while before I crafted my current weap.

I tend to use shield charge for fortify and swap for flamedash when I do Maven or Sirus.
Last edited by believers on Feb 3, 2021, 9:44:08 AM
"
vinco2050 wrote:
I did some more clicking around in pob and I couldn't find any combination of notables to put wrath over hatred. I can only assume it's your +3 staff doing it for you, but I would need to go more in depth.

I switched from Hatred to Wrath recently for 2 reasons : Trinity support and Watcher's eye with physical to lightning.

I really need to make a post about my character, I followed this buid from day one and tried to make it my own since then. I spent more hours on pob than I can count and I'm really happy with the result, I wasn't looking for the highest dps possible but for QOL and the possibility to do everything reliably. Now I'm doing crazy T16 maps, killed Sirus a9 deathless, all tough bosses in the game (Maven one death beacause of that horrible memory mechanic ^^, uber elder deathless during 90% of the fight then I panicked lol, Cortex deathless, etc...) and all that before I got the crazy stuff I have now (still had stormcharger, inpulsa, etc..). I have 5.1K life, 1.3K ES (currently level 96), 100+ all res, 75% chaos (with pot), elusive, onslaught on kill, high block, high move speed, power and frenzy charge, culling strike, taunt on most golems, hinder, slow with spiders, tailwind, flask charge on crit and probably other things I forgot. I'm sitting at around 7M Sirus dps (with pots but without onslaught on kill).
The only thing I failed so far is the crazy fight against Shaper+Elder+Cortex+Atziri+Chayula, managed to kill 2 of them but that fight is insane and very expensive because of Cortex, I can't wait to try a second time !
And yes, removing hydropshere is probably better for this build, but that wasn't the point : new season, new skill !
"
MVKrayn wrote:
"
vinco2050 wrote:

I switched from Hatred to Wrath recently for 2 reasons : Trinity support and Watcher's eye with physical to lightning.

I really need to make a post about my character, I followed this buid from day one and tried to make it my own since then. I spent more hours on pob than I can count and I'm really happy with the result, I wasn't looking for the highest dps possible but for QOL and the possibility to do everything reliably. Now I'm doing crazy T16 maps, killed Sirus a9 deathless, all tough bosses in the game (Maven one death beacause of that horrible memory mechanic ^^, uber elder deathless during 90% of the fight then I panicked lol, Cortex deathless, etc...) and all that before I got the crazy stuff I have now (still had stormcharger, inpulsa, etc..). I have 5.1K life, 1.3K ES (currently level 96), 100+ all res, 75% chaos (with pot), elusive, onslaught on kill, high block, high move speed, power and frenzy charge, culling strike, taunt on most golems, hinder, slow with spiders, tailwind, flask charge on crit and probably other things I forgot. I'm sitting at around 7M Sirus dps (with pots but without onslaught on kill).
The only thing I failed so far is the crazy fight against Shaper+Elder+Cortex+Atziri+Chayula, managed to kill 2 of them but that fight is insane and very expensive because of Cortex, I can't wait to try a second time !
And yes, removing hydropshere is probably better for this build, but that wasn't the point : new season, new skill !

Your watcher's eye probably does it.
That's a lot of budget required tho :-D

You should write about it. Show your tree and write about your gear, would be interesting to see.

Could you explain how you crafted your boots?
Last edited by believers on Feb 3, 2021, 12:50:09 PM
Ah I missed the watcher's eye.

I might buy the inpulsa from you if you're available later this afternoon
"
believers wrote:

1) Boots with Elusive,
2) Boots with Tailwind,
3) Awakener orb,
4) Slam it!
5) Pray you hit removable mods
6) Remove speed if needed - craft Movement Speed + Onslaught on Kill hybrid mod.

Something like that.
"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
believers wrote:

1) Boots with Elusive,
2) Boots with Tailwind,
3) Awakener orb,
4) Slam it!
5) Pray you hit removable mods
6) Remove speed if needed - craft Movement Speed + Onslaught on Kill hybrid mod.

Something like that.

I'd get ailments before and craft elusive w crit. I just didnt realise that onslaught + ms was a regular craft, haha. Haven't used it before.
Hi all, I was wondering if someone might be able to take a look at my build and give some advice on where I can improve it. I'm at lvl 94 and haven't really messed with POB before (only on my second league) and have ~10-15 ex I could burn on upgrading equipment.

POB says I'm at roughly 3.3m damage with the normal build that was originally posted in this thread, but lots of you are talking about 12-15m which seems hilariously high. I'm not sure if I'm focusing on the wrong stats (maybe less on + to levels of skills, more on + to crit/lightning damage on spells/physical to lightning), or need to move over to a different gem setup like Trinity or going 2H 6L.

Any help or advice is appreciated, thank you all!

POB: https://pastebin.com/14kvT7Kh
Last edited by cerealbawks on Feb 3, 2021, 7:42:46 PM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
Hi all, I was wondering if someone might be able to take a look at my build and give some advice on where I can improve it. I'm at lvl 94 and haven't really messed with POB before (only on my second league) and have ~10-15 ex I could burn on upgrading equipment.

POB says I'm at roughly 3.3m damage with the normal build that was originally posted in this thread, but lots of you are talking about 12-15m which seems hilariously high. I'm not sure if I'm focusing on the wrong stats (maybe less on + to levels of skills, more on + to crit/lightning damage on spells/physical to lightning), or need to move over to a different gem setup like Trinity or going 2H 6L.

Any help or advice is appreciated, thank you all!

POB: https://pastebin.com/jafk0wNc

Your pastebin link is broken. Happy to look at your build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info