[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
w1841d3 wrote:
Update on my side:

I managed to craft this sick armor which I will further augment by removing life mod and replacing it with a crafted "gain es as % of maximum life" and hopefully will reroll ES mod as close to t1 as possible.

Great chest. I'm not that experienced in crafting, trying to make a similar one. Bought 6L white regalia as well. Any tips on how to craft? Awakener's orb and pray with explode + frenzy and pray?
"
believers wrote:
"
w1841d3 wrote:
Update on my side:

I managed to craft this sick armor which I will further augment by removing life mod and replacing it with a crafted "gain es as % of maximum life" and hopefully will reroll ES mod as close to t1 as possible.

Great chest. I'm not that experienced in crafting, trying to make a similar one. Bought 6L white regalia as well. Any tips on how to craft? Awakener's orb and pray with explode + frenzy and pray?

Yeah - pray you don't get any "unremovable mods" like mana.

Power charges can be augmented with crit
Phys to LIghtning can be augmented with aug light.

Rest are aug chaos/aug def/aug life.
"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
believers wrote:
"
w1841d3 wrote:
Update on my side:

Yeah - pray you don't get any "unremovable mods" like mana.

Power charges can be augmented with crit
Phys to LIghtning can be augmented with aug light.

Rest are aug chaos/aug def/aug life.

What did you change your powercharge on crit jewel into? I'm halfway there with my chest - got decently lucky with my awakener's orb.

Chest right now:

Next step to chase better life when I have more bank, upgrade phys to light to tier 1 and then better chaos resistance or something else. I suppose.

I messed up my helmet somewhat but it's still FINE i suppose. I went for maximum RNG instead of being sensible.
Last edited by believers on Feb 3, 2021, 5:36:43 AM
"
believers wrote:

What did you change your powercharge on crit jewel into? I'm halfway there with my chest - got decently lucky with my awakener's orb.

Chest right now:

Next step to chase better life when I have more bank, upgrade phys to light to tier 1 and then better chaos resistance or something else. I suppose.

I messed up my helmet somewhat but it's still FINE i suppose. I went for maximum RNG instead of being sensible.

I changed my crit node to "Disorienting Display" as it blinds mobs screen wide even from Flame Dashes which is another layer of defence this build desperately needs. Other two nodes are Snowstorm (extra cold as % of lightnign damage) and Overshock (extra shock / lightning damage).

I suggest you craft "gain %es as percentage of maximum life" instead of flat life. This effectively adds about 500-600 ES (it benefits from ES% on tree) which is much better than flat 80ish life.

Last edited by w1841d3 on Feb 3, 2021, 7:16:50 AM
"
w1841d3 wrote:

I suggest you craft "gain %es as percentage of maximum life" instead of flat life. This effectively adds about 500-600 ES (it benefits from ES% on tree) which is much better than flat 80ish life.

Ok will change that craft meanwhile, ty.

"
w1841d3 wrote:

I changed my crit node to "Disorienting Display" as it blinds mobs screen wide even from Flame Dashes which is another layer of defence this build desperately needs. Other two nodes are Snowstorm (extra cold as % of lightnign damage) and Overshock (extra shock / lightning damage).

My medium cluster jewel with Stormrider (power charge) also has Cold conduction.

So I suppose that I can change Stormrider to something else but I need to keep Cold Conduction? So the jewel is cold conduction + X.

My jewels are:
Large - Overshock + Snowstorm + Widespread Destruction
Medium - Rapid infusion + Precise focus
Medium - Storm Rider + Cold Conduction

I can remove Storm Rider now I suppose for something better.
You definitely 100% do not need cold conduction, especially if you're running hatred. We're critting so much that you're pretty much never not freezing your target (I've got an 80% chance to shock and freeze according to pob), and if an mob is frozen it's also chilled. Pretty sure op just never updated that section after he added hatred and switched off of shaper of storms.
"
vinco2050 wrote:
You definitely 100% do not need cold conduction, especially if you're running hatred. We're critting so much that you're pretty much never not freezing your target (I've got an 80% chance to shock and freeze according to pob), and if an mob is frozen it's also chilled. Pretty sure op just never updated that section after he added hatred and switched off of shaper of storms.

I'm using Wrath and Shaper of Storms.

Updated my jewels to this:
Large: Disorienting + Overshock + Snowstorm
Medium: Cold Conduction + Stoic Focus
Medium: Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus

A bit of a DPS upgrade + more survivability.

About 15 mil dps now in POB with wand+shield. The survivability is pretty good now with phys as elemental damage on gear, sanctum of thought, bulwark etc. Will probably push to 96 or 97 when I get an urge.
Last edited by believers on Feb 3, 2021, 8:22:03 AM
You should plug in hatred in place of wrath and see what the outcome is. I get a 10% ish boost. Snowstorm might make it a little closer but it's worth a check. You could then get thunderstruck or storm drinker on your large cluster and move over shock to your medium in place of CC
"
vinco2050 wrote:
You should plug in hatred in place of wrath and see what the outcome is. I get a 10% ish boost. Snowstorm might make it a little closer but it's worth a check. You could then get thunderstruck or storm drinker on your large cluster and move over shock to your medium in place of CC

I checked your build - perhaps you need to have more DPS to see why Wrath is better.

If i switch to Hatred i drop about 20% DPS to c.a. 13M dps, which is not ideal for me.
"
vinco2050 wrote:

I've swapped hatred and wrath depending on the gear, sometimes one is better than the other. Now it seems like hatred will give me about 2-3% dps boost over wrath again.

I also checked to further optimize jewels - I can get around 3% more when removing cold conduction which is another few percent.

As w18 says Wrath will be better with even better gear again I suppose.

I'll probably swap herald of ice for herald of purity as well.

15.1 mil Sirus dps with Hatred and wand + shield now. Can gain around 500k from better jewels, i.e. dropping cold conduct. Wrath might gain me more later on tho.
- Need wrath for Trinity.

16.3 mil with herald of purity instead of ice.
Last edited by believers on Feb 3, 2021, 10:39:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info