[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
w1841d3 wrote:
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
vinco2050 wrote:

Pob has an "export to pastebin" option. It looks to me like you're getting the raw export and posting it to your own private pastebin.

That's what I was doing initially was use the 'Share with Pastebin' function, and that kept 404ing, even when I tried to import it right back into my own POB. Not sure what's going on but oh well.

W18, how much do you think one of those 7L goes for with the CWC and +3 Lightning? I'm trying to work out how to craft it myself too but I'm guessing you're doing alterations for just the CWC or +3 and then...regal for the other since I think they're both prefixes? I currently have one with CWC that I'm holding onto till I know what to do more

To be honest I do not think it is realistic to have one of those crafted for cheap from zero. It is better to fish the market for CWC / +3 lightning, buy it and craft on existing mods. There is one now for sale for 45c. You might need to 6link it.

Alternatively you can just buy any shaper staff with CWC and good mods, not necessarily +3 lightning and go with it. I believe somebody else above have crafted a similar staff with CWC, without +3, but with spell dmg / crit multi and what not.

Having said that - you do not need to go custom crafted staff if you are low on budget. Wand + Shield or Agnerod staff works just as well.

Disintegrator too even if you only got 1 elder/shaper item for the Siphoning charges it provides. Actually an entire shaper/elder influenced gear set with disintegrator beats out even your current set up since you'd be running for like 40% chaos damage Gained from non chaos. It's actually possible to be reaching over 40M Sirus DPS (no CWC hydrosphere though, just pure storm burst) with it but the phys degen with 9-10 siphoning charges would be suicidal.
Last edited by reciprocate on Feb 5, 2021, 9:20:11 PM
Crafted this that gives me over 1 mil in DPS increase compared to the unique recommended according to PoB.

"
believers wrote:
Crafted this that gives me over 1 mil in DPS increase compared to the unique recommended according to PoB.

Disgusting shield, seems like almost BiS for an offensive 1H+shield setup of the build.

I like that you are using Trinity support as i just like the mechanics of this gem so i want to try that, too.
Do i have to make any specific changes to the original build to make this work?

I also seems like you are not using cast while channeling support? Are you casting hydrosphere manually instead?

I may have missed the relevant discussion posts over the last 10 pages ___

My staff is a 7link, CWC is a Shaper mod.

[/quote]

Thanks, didn't even know these exist (just started playing POE).

Two more (Noob-)questions, if I may:
1. There are a lot of not annotated but red circled skills in your POB. What does it mean?

2. I also don't understand why you go for all the increased skill effect duration nodes. Is it mainly for Phase run?

Thanks everyone for sharing knowledge btw. POE Community is nice!
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
believers wrote:

Disgusting shield, seems like almost BiS for an offensive 1H+shield setup of the build.

Thanks. I think you can be lucky and find a quite similar one.

I bought the base with lightning damage, crit chance, life and one removable mod on it for 150c. Removed the removable mod and crafted cast speed. Got unlucky and hit t3 cast speed. Remove/add speed is very expensive so I took a shot and did remove/add caster and managed to not remove crit strike and get t1 cast speed. Then I just crafted chaos damage with the lighning mod with a chance to hit +1 light gems as well.

Probably spent shy of 3 ex all in all.

"
Oumauru wrote:

Thanks, didn't even know these exist (just started playing POE).

Two more (Noob-)questions, if I may:
1. There are a lot of not annotated but red circled skills in your POB. What does it mean?

2. I also don't understand why you go for all the increased skill effect duration nodes. Is it mainly for Phase run?

Thanks everyone for sharing knowledge btw. POE Community is nice!

1. Probably has a search active.
2. Duration to hit certain breakpoints in storm burst that boosts damage. Check on storm burst's wiki page.
Last edited by believers on Feb 6, 2021, 6:08:42 AM
I crafted these special boots today. Onslaught is actually good because I cannot fit movespeed with onslaught on these boots.

I tried experimenting with maxing out eHP, however something had to be sacrificed.
Let's see how that works.

POB attached: https://pastebin.com/rSey0vFK
+ DPS at about 41M target @ 97 (translates to about 24M Shaper/Sirus DPS).
+ eHP ~ 100k physical
- I lose movespeed and will rely on phase run / elusive / flame dashing.

eHP can be pushed ~10-20% more by getting a better belt, getting life on my crit multi jewels and getting a better ring (vermillion).

I'm out of ideas how to push this further.

Last edited by w1841d3 on Feb 6, 2021, 7:40:08 PM
I'm thinking about getting endurance charge on kill as well, nice boots. I've been using a +2 min end charge in wep swap if needed...

I'm currently at 27.5-28 mil Sirus dps with flasks etc active.
I created this which seems to increase the DPS quite a lot for me compared to Choir of the storm. Gives +6.2 mil Sirus dps, might give you even more with your staff.

Not sure how it feels to lose level 20 lightning bolt tho since I have very high crit chance.
Last edited by believers on Feb 6, 2021, 10:24:28 PM
"
believers wrote:
I created this which seems to increase the DPS quite a lot for me compared to Choir of the storm. Gives +6.2 mil Sirus dps, might give you even more with your staff.

Not sure how it feels to lose level 20 lightning bolt tho since I have very high crit chance.

Absolutely crazy amulet! Great idea. If I add something similar to my POB I go up to 56.5M dps. Going to be my next project.

https://pastebin.com/ea0fdYBk

I belive our BIS amulet is somethign like that, which is fairly easy to craft with Harvest.

Start with +1 / +1 base with Awakeners Orb or buy semibricked base from the market.

1) light dmg can be forced on suffixes by crafting light res (only two suffixes)
2) same with crit multi - craft crit chance - aug crit for aug multi
3) gain phys to light is aug phys with "cannot roll attack mods" on prefixes
4) craft last suffix you want (e.g. Chaos res).
Last edited by w1841d3 on Feb 7, 2021, 5:18:30 AM
Pretty happy with how mine ended up:

Also created this ring. Not sure what to do with the fire damage yet, probably cast speed. Got real lucky to hit T1 life on the first try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info