[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

EDIT : I overlooked the Sirus video on this thread, my bad.

PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Feb 9, 2021, 5:47:16 PM
Current stat, just leveled up to 97 which allowed for some optimisation. It's possible to get more dps by simply switching jewels to x4 crit instead of x3+life.

Current items:

PoB
https://pastebin.com/sP1LCsYn

Last edited by believers on Feb 10, 2021, 8:47:09 PM
how do you get quality on brotherhood?
"
vinco2050 wrote:
how do you get quality on brotherhood?

Catalysts. Same as on belts.
NEW IDEAS!

New Ring
1) I'm working to roll an insane EW / mana cost / Life ring. This is a work in progress, but ideally this will have:

t1 life
-9 mana cost
leo dmg crafted mod
t1 dex
t1 cast speed
EW curse

-9 mana cost mod will allow me to channel for free - means I can run no regen maps.

Wish me luck to not go bankrupt before i hit all those!

Elemental Equilibrium
2) You can add EE to this build by using Malachai Artifice with Flame Golem inside. He will proc EE on bosses with his flame attacks to melt them extra hard (e.g. sirus / maven). This will require getting EW curse somewhere else, e.g. with hextouch from flame dash.

Theoretical POB puts this build with EE consistently above 100M dps (70M dps Sirus).

This is just to cheese Sirus/Maven encounters by melting them so hard they cannot do any mechanics.

ES CI
3) ES CI version of the build based around items I have.

This version should be nearly immortal without Aura Stacking (200k EHP while still pushing DPS).

https://pastebin.com/BhjcqXQd

main changes to existing build:

1) skill tree obv
2) voices 5 (4ex) with 3 small clusters purely to pump es
3) ES rolls on body
4) ES belt
5) Shield to pump ES (and wand, ugh i hate wands)
6) Three threads of hope to get Duration nodes / Damage nodes / Leech nodes

+8-10 more skill points to get medium clusters or some other nodes you want.

Feedback is welcome!

Last edited by w1841d3 on Feb 11, 2021, 5:26:25 AM
If we craft an explode chest with needed resists would it make sense to consider Replica Alpha's Howl for our heralds?
"
w1841d3 wrote:
NEW IDEAS!

New Ring
1) I'm working to roll an insane EW / mana cost / Life ring. This is a work in progress, but ideally this will have:

t1 life
-9 mana cost
leo dmg crafted mod
t1 dex
t1 cast speed
EW curse

-9 mana cost mod will allow me to channel for free - means I can run no regen maps.

Elemental Equilibrium
2) You can add EE to this build by using Malachai Artifice with Flame Golem inside. He will proc EE on bosses with his flame attacks to melt them extra hard (e.g. sirus / maven). This will require getting EW curse somewhere else, e.g. with hextouch from flame dash.

Theoretical POB puts this build with EE consistently above 100M dps (70M dps Sirus).

This is just to cheese Sirus/Maven encounters by melting them so hard they cannot do any mechanics.

ES CI

This version should be nearly immortal without Aura Stacking (200k EHP while still pushing DPS).

1) skill tree obv
3) ES rolls on body
4) ES belt

Feedback is welcome!

Interesting idea with EE, I have noticed that when I run EE maps I can pop bosses by flame dashing through them. Do you think the fire golem damage is consistent enough to keep it up?
"
w1841d3 wrote:
NEW IDEAS!

New Ring

t1 life
-9 mana cost
leo dmg crafted mod
t1 dex
t1 cast speed
EW curse

Elemental Equilibrium

ES CI

1) skill tree obv
3) ES rolls on body
4) ES belt

Feedback is welcome!

Something I was toying around with was potentially running dual both Phys damage from hits taken as lightning and Phys damage from hits taken as cold in tandem with that CI build. Obviously you lose some flat ES but with 15% rolls on both, it bumped Phys eHP up to 321k. Not sure if I'm missing something but seems like a possible move (NVM, you can only have one. Thanks Craft of Exile)
Last edited by cerealbawks on Feb 12, 2021, 12:44:37 PM
"
xMinecat wrote:
Looks like there's been a lot of changes and discussion here recently so I think my build is pretty outdated, anyone mind checking my PoB for what I should change? It's still holding up at T12-14 maps pretty damn well, but I feel I'm missing on a lot of potential based on what I've seen here.

Mainly asking about stuff like passives or skill gems if those have changed, don't have too much currency to burn (~2.5ex) so something like cluster jewels are still out of reach for me (assuming they're still really expensive).

https://pastebin.com/cChmNLPK

Appreciate it.

(EDIT: I know about the %phys damage converted to lightning craft on gloves, just in the process of unveiling it)

bump
"
xMinecat wrote:
"
xMinecat wrote:
Looks like there's been a lot of changes and discussion here recently so I think my build is pretty outdated, anyone mind checking my PoB for what I should change? It's still holding up at T12-14 maps pretty damn well, but I feel I'm missing on a lot of potential based on what I've seen here.

Mainly asking about stuff like passives or skill gems if those have changed, don't have too much currency to burn (~2.5ex) so something like cluster jewels are still out of reach for me (assuming they're still really expensive).

https://pastebin.com/cChmNLPK

Appreciate it.

(EDIT: I know about the %phys damage converted to lightning craft on gloves, just in the process of unveiling it)

bump

At a very quick glance, I'd say getting some cluster jewels would probably help a bunch to get some better use out of your passives. 4 or 5 passive Medium ones with 2 good notables would probably only run you 20-30c each. I think 2 of Cold Conduction, Snowstorm, Overshock are best for one, Rapid Infusion and Precise Focus for the other. (I actually have my old Medium Cluster Jewel with those last two on it, ping me if you're on today and I'll give it to you)

I'm guessing you've done uber lab since you don't have Elemancer added in your ascendancy

The Phys converted to lightning is pretty important since you want to hit 100% on it. Storm Burst itself does 50% on it's own and you have 30% from your Stormcharger boots. Options are either a Watcher's Eye with that passive or getting a Thread of Hope (medium) to get you over to Divine Wrath on the left side of the tree

Otherwise your gear is pretty basic so far. You'll want to start saving up for the crazier stuff (tailwind elusive boots, culling strike unnerve gloves). A lot of us seem to have switched to Trinity Support instead of Concentrated Effect too, just make sure to enable proper resonance in POB if you do that.

I'll probably have more thoughts once coffee kicks in, but again feel free to ping me if you're on for advice or that cluster jewel. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info