[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Firnblut wrote:
"
SoupJoond wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but does Mastermind of Discord work with Scorching Ray on totems? Or do you have to manually cast scorching ray for it to trigger the effects?

It does not if the text is accurate. "Your exposures" are not "Your totem's exposures."

Totems, Traps and Mines inherit your offensive stats (which includes Keystones and Passives). That's why they trigger stuff like Elemental Equilibrium if you skilled it on your Tree. They should also work with Mastermind of Discord for that exact reason.

Minions on the other hand do not inherit your offensive stats. They will not triggered Elemental Equilibrium unless you provided it to them directly (Socketing them into Malachai's Artifice) and should not work with Mastermind of Discord.

Weird that things like on-kill effects do not work on totems. I guess on-kill effects are not "offensive stats."

You need a godamn college degree to fully understand all of this.
Last edited by SoupJoond on Jan 14, 2021, 4:08:23 PM
no items
no flasks
no jewels
400k ignite dps
3m+ total damage per ignite

I'm a filthy casual so I may be missing something, but aren't these numbers ridiculous?
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
no items
no flasks
no jewels
400k ignite dps
3m+ total damage per ignite

I'm a filthy casual so I may be missing something, but aren't these numbers ridiculous?

Yea, might be the highest DPS 100% naked character. But the topend is a bit limited. But limited at a very high number, so thats fine.

Great league starter all around.
"
Weird that things like on-kill effects do not work on totems. I guess on-kill effects are not "offensive stats."

You need a godamn college degree to fully understand all of this.

Imagine being a new player. Even with 500 hrs on record, I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.
Last edited by akaWhisp on Jan 14, 2021, 4:42:47 PM
This is a blender build!!! 30mio DPS... haha.. with mirror gear maybe. level 27 divine ire... sure and under perfect scenario...

Put divine ire down to level 20 and remove the perfect scenario and its ~ 1 million dps.

this is the real DPS/value.

♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
Last edited by WaifuJanna on Jan 14, 2021, 4:53:00 PM
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
This is a blender build!!! 30mio DPS... haha.. with mirror gear maybe. level 27 divine ire... sure and under perfect scenario...

Put divine ire down to level 20 and remove the perfect scenario and its ~ 1 million dps.

Thanks captain obvious. Good of you to randomly come in here and tell us noobs, because surely noone but you could ever figure out that the gear is best case. We were all expecting to have 5m DPS with bad gear, until you saved us. Holy fuck.

Also, you are talking bullshit too, the DPS numbers you call "real" are with shit tier gear.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 5:00:33 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
WaifuJanna wrote:

Thanks captain obvious. Good of you to randomly come in here and tell us noobs, because surely noone but you could ever figure out that the gear is best case. We were all expecting to have 5m DPS with bad gear, until you saved us. Holy fuck.

Also, you are talking bullshit too, the DPS numbers you call "real" are with shit tier gear.

then dont advertise it as league starter "cheap" built (alchemy orb value on poebuilds".

this is a mirror built... not realistic at all.
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be

You are right I wrote that part bad. But still is actually better to have 3 golems and meat shield or empower, because 4 golems without link to any gem is bad. Without all that minion nodes, golems will not be tanky vs Sirus for example, where they just die on his normal attack. They still resummon after 4 sec but in this time you are very vurnable.

Yes, thats is why you should link 3 golems to meat shield and have a 4th unlinked somewhere. I would have Flame Golem unlinked because it is better to be 4 seconds without that damage than to be without regen, phys reduction or cast speed.

I don't see why we can't have all four golems linked to meat shield. Don't we have another six link available? So 4 golems + meat shield + minion life/speed?
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
WaifuJanna wrote:

then dont advertise it as league starter "cheap" built (alchemy orb value on poebuilds".

this is a mirror built... not realistic at all.

I didnt advertise it at all, its not my guide. Also we just established that this might be the highest DPS naked build lol. The fuck are you talking about.

400k DPS with not one single item, jewel, flask. That is red tier map DPS.

Also, if you think anything in that PoB is mirror tier, your knowledge of the game is lower than you think.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 5:23:06 PM
Gotta decide between this and a cylone build or this other build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/7

I want to see a video or gif of how this build looks before I start it really.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 14, 2021, 5:23:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info