[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Neomeris85 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be

You are right I wrote that part bad. But still is actually better to have 3 golems and meat shield or empower, because 4 golems without link to any gem is bad. Without all that minion nodes, golems will not be tanky vs Sirus for example, where they just die on his normal attack. They still resummon after 4 sec but in this time you are very vurnable.

Yes, thats is why you should link 3 golems to meat shield and have a 4th unlinked somewhere. I would have Flame Golem unlinked because it is better to be 4 seconds without that damage than to be without regen, phys reduction or cast speed.

I don't see why we can't have all four golems linked to meat shield. Don't we have another six link available? So 4 golems + meat shield + minion life/speed?

Yea, you could do that eventually, if you don't go the Kaom's Heart route. Or don't need/want the 5/6 link for other utility.
Can you then show me a god-tier build with 30kk+ DPS with alch cost? This build scale so good with this gear because it have good "naked" DMG. And it's not a mirror gier gear at all
Btw, thinking about eventually going for a clear speed variant with Inpulsa and Storm's Gift. Looks really fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHL7UUFtMWE&ab_channel=ek

Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 5:31:12 PM
"
Neomeris85 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be

You are right I wrote that part bad. But still is actually better to have 3 golems and meat shield or empower, because 4 golems without link to any gem is bad. Without all that minion nodes, golems will not be tanky vs Sirus for example, where they just die on his normal attack. They still resummon after 4 sec but in this time you are very vurnable.

Yes, thats is why you should link 3 golems to meat shield and have a 4th unlinked somewhere. I would have Flame Golem unlinked because it is better to be 4 seconds without that damage than to be without regen, phys reduction or cast speed.

I don't see why we can't have all four golems linked to meat shield. Don't we have another six link available? So 4 golems + meat shield + minion life/speed?

If u go 6 link armor and 6 link staff, then ok, but it's not a case for defensive version. You need shield and one hand weapon.
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:
no items
no flasks
no jewels
400k ignite dps
3m+ total damage per ignite

I'm a filthy casual so I may be missing something, but aren't these numbers ridiculous?

for anyone wondering about scaling of this build

=========

day 2 items
no flasks
no jewels

900k ignite dps
7.5m total damage per ignite

=========

day 2 items
suggested flasks
no jewels

1.5m ignite dps
12.5m total damage per ignite

=========

day 2 items
suggested flasks
suggested cluster jewels

3.0m ignite dps
17m total damage per ignite

=========

in my humble opinion the title is misleading only as much as every other build in this forum. based on POB 3-4m ignite dps seems to be very achievable by the time the character reaches level 95. however, it isn't much scalable beyond that for casuals like myself.
This looks crazy, and the build in the POB isn't too insane either! The staff is pretty good but all looks achievable
Last edited by SnotZombie on Jan 14, 2021, 5:59:02 PM
"
SnotZombie wrote:
It's going to be nice regardless but why do you have 6 supports on DI in your POB.

Combustion is disabled.
Seriously, this build has 3m total ignite dmg naked without single item (but setup as 6 link 20lvl 20q gems) at Divine Ire max stages. These numbers are so good and dunno build which will do the same.

But it doesnt mean 3M dps, ignite last some time and 3m is dmg for this period , Ignite dps is around 400k (which is still nice). Ignite for bossing is nice, cause hard bosses in game let you prepare max stages divine ire for first hit, then u just run around cause ignite is dmging him, u can also use scorching ray + combustion + ee to lower resistences while target is ignited.

I am still not sure how dmg scale, for example what we want to have on weapon for mods. The searing Touch doesnt boost it so much (+2m total dmg total only). The biggest dmg sources seems to be unique flasks.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Seriously, this build has 3m total ignite dmg naked without single item (but setup as 6 link 20lvl 20q gems) at Divine Ire max stages. These numbers are so good and dunno build which will do the same.

But it doesnt mean 3M dps, ignite last some time and 3m is dmg for this period , Ignite dps is around 400k (which is still nice). Ignite for bossing is nice, cause hard bosses in game let you prepare max stages divine ire for first hit, then u just run around cause ignite is dmging him, u can also use scorching ray + combustion + ee to lower resistences while target is ignited.

I am still not sure how dmg scale, for example what we want to have on weapon for mods. The searing Touch doesnt boost it so much (+2m total dmg total only). The biggest dmg sources seems to be unique flasks.

Plus lightning gems, dot multi and fire dot multi on a staff adds a metric shit load
Combustion debuff don't work with scorching ray. You want multi-fire, gem lvls and non-chaos as chaos for exsample on weapon
Last edited by Iselor008 on Jan 14, 2021, 6:10:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info