[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

I have one question. Elemental overload seems to give the same damage regardless of crit chance, is that correct? I don't see how this really big dmg buff will work on bosses, where you'll sometimes rarely be hitting any crits.
I'm thinking about doing this with totems just to make it a little easier. Looks like I'd lose a couple million dps in exchange for not having to repeatedly channel. Could be fun. Also I think I'm going to take ignite proliferation over combustion, the spread really helps a ton with ignite builds
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
I have one question. Elemental overload seems to give the same damage regardless of crit chance, is that correct? I don't see how this really big dmg buff will work on bosses, where you'll sometimes rarely be hitting any crits.

Elemental Overload only requires 1 crit every 8 seconds to keep up. Most EO builds run Orb of Storms or Storm Brand to proc EO and apply curses.
"
Sk00mA3 wrote:
I'm thinking about doing this with totems just to make it a little easier. Looks like I'd lose a couple million dps in exchange for not having to repeatedly channel. Could be fun. Also I think I'm going to take ignite proliferation over combustion, the spread really helps a ton with ignite builds

I added totems to the PoB. Honestly you lose the Scorching Ray damage but the defensive increase from not having to stand still is definitely worth it. I think its a good call!

Also switched out Combustion with Ignite Proliferation because the radius on the Cluster Jewel proliferate is actually pretty tiny in practice.
Last edited by SoupJoond on Jan 13, 2021, 2:07:22 PM
I modified the belt (cheap addition), the amulet (could be expensive) and kept the +30% more elemental improvement as it does not count in PoB when you enable Heart of Destruction. Also added golems with just the first node (liege of the primordial) and added golem commander.

I also removed shock altogether so there is a big drop there, although you may still shock even without the node, but an alternative would be good.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, as I am in a bit of a rush at the moment, but it scaled to 46 mil. With another shock source and other item improvements it can scale even more. Not sure how golems scale so well, they give a TON of dmg, maybe something is broken there.

https://pastebin.com/Vydg8yNh

EDIT: With Celestialex's suggestion below (switch to combustion on storm brand, it goes to 52 mil).

https://pastebin.com/UHJkWG1m
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Jan 13, 2021, 2:28:46 PM
I noticed if you switch out increased crits on Storm Brand with Combustion , you get 720k increased ignite dps. Do you really need the increased crit chance to maintain EO?
Last edited by Celestialex on Jan 13, 2021, 2:25:18 PM
One more suggestion that I can't really test thru PoB: I noticed that we have an open gem slot with the current skill setup. Would Wave of Conviction with Mastermind of Discord help increase the ignite proc by lowering lightning res, or would it just increase fire res at a bad time and reduce the doT dps?
I was wondering why you used Heart of Destruction instead of Bastion of Elements. Your tree has 22 notables including the cluster ones, meaning you gain an extra 2200 shield, and are immune to ele ref. That seems like a much more important defensive mechanic at the loss of only marginal damage.
How About Dropping Damage and try to get like any kind of thoughnes and explosions?
I Guess 18m SDPS is enough i tried something with block + eldritch battery + MoM
or even Drop the Second Golem No

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/nwR3QnSt
Last edited by Zonder06 on Jan 13, 2021, 2:57:27 PM
"
Valdoroth wrote:
I was wondering why you used Heart of Destruction instead of Bastion of Elements. Your tree has 22 notables including the cluster ones, meaning you gain an extra 2200 shield, and are immune to ele ref. That seems like a much more important defensive mechanic at the loss of only marginal damage.

Its a lot more fun to make numbers big on PoB but in practice once I can actually play the build the truth is I'll go more defensive so things like Golems or Bastion of Elements become a lot more attractive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info