[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
WaifuJanna wrote:
This is a blender build!!! 30mio DPS... haha.. with mirror gear maybe. level 27 divine ire... sure and under perfect scenario...

Put divine ire down to level 20 and remove the perfect scenario and its ~ 1 million dps.

this is the real DPS/value.

....I never said it was 30m DPS? You should probably actually read the title. There isn't a 30m DPS ignite build in existence even with mirror gear.
https://pastebin.com/7h63uQ60
my version with cleaned out tree and efficient pathing + 1 final tree and 2 leveling tree.

(1 is storm brand tree, should be used until lvl 38, reason being at lvl 38 u get ignite prolif and 1st asc node which is all u need to play this build. 2nd tree shows what after the respec from 1st leveling tree should look like, u respec like 4-5 points. Why sb? cuz i like it and its good leveling skill)

I didnt take shaper of storm because the only thing it offers is dmg alone which is roughly 25-30% of my dmg. The choice between 25-30% more dmg and 2.8k hp shield is really no brainer to me, free 2.8k shield that refills is OP.

I took golems for the sustain, cast speed, phys mitigation and also free 150% increased dmg which is everything this build needs in particulary the phys mitigation and cast speed for faster stage with divine ire. And the life regen is really needed too, playing a build with no life sustain feels really bad.

Even without shaper of storm and with 1c unique searing touch this version deals upwards 6+m dmg with no flask ticked and no shock. We could run aspect of spider too if u feel like u need dmg.

In my opinion the golems are a must take, without it the build will have no QoL and the cast speed is extra needed on this build. The elemental shield is just too good to pass up especially this build doesnt need dmg at all, only survivability in a boss killing league confined in tiny rooms.
i was also thinking later a divine flesh with small cluster born of chaos could be really usefull combined with incandescent heart it has good life huuuuge dmg and the ele taken in as chaos has double synergy with divine flesh. It could make us almost immune to ele dmg. For the phys dmg on top of my 17% reduced phys i could run min endurance charge on my ring and ammu( when i get the money multi mod min endurance charge and -mana craft will be huge) which makes up for a good bit of mitigation making the build tanky, with good clear speed, boss dmg and sustain.
"
Stazz268 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/7h63uQ60
my version with cleaned out tree and efficient pathing + 1 final tree and 2 leveling tree.

(1 is storm brand tree, should be used until lvl 38, reason being at lvl 38 u get ignite prolif and 1st asc node which is all u need to play this build. 2nd tree shows what after the respec from 1st leveling tree should look like, u respec like 4-5 points. Why sb? cuz i like it and its good leveling skill)

I didnt take shaper of storm because the only thing it offers is dmg alone which is roughly 25-30% of my dmg. The choice between 25-30% more dmg and 2.8k hp shield is really no brainer to me, free 2.8k shield that refills is OP.

I took golems for the sustain, cast speed, phys mitigation and also free 150% increased dmg which is everything this build needs in particulary the phys mitigation and cast speed for faster stage with divine ire. And the life regen is really needed too, playing a build with no life sustain feels really bad.

Even without shaper of storm and with 1c unique searing touch this version deals upwards 6+m dmg with no flask ticked and no shock. We could run aspect of spider too if u feel like u need dmg.

In my opinion the golems are a must take, without it the build will have no QoL and the cast speed is extra needed on this build. The elemental shield is just too good to pass up especially this build doesnt need dmg at all, only survivability in a boss killing league confined in tiny rooms.
i was also thinking later a divine flesh with small cluster born of chaos could be really usefull combined with incandescent heart it has good life huuuuge dmg and the ele taken in as chaos has double synergy with divine flesh. It could make us almost immune to ele dmg. For the phys dmg on top of my 17% reduced phys i could run min endurance charge on my ring and ammu( when i get the money multi mod min endurance charge and -mana craft will be huge) which makes up for a good bit of mitigation making the build tanky, with good clear speed, boss dmg and sustain.

i also didnt use many point, made for roughly lvl 88 the stave cast speed and area node can be respeced
What would be the best 3 golems?
"
BeeGeePee wrote:
What would be the best 3 golems?

Stone, Chaos, Lightning. I am assuming you ask because you might cut out Elemancer? If so, I wouldn't. Not only losing the 100% increased golem effect, but also immunity to elemental ailments, which is a huge deal.
OK, am I missing something or are we not dealing ANY fire damage? And if so, why are we using Flammability as a curse as well as Combustion and Burning Damage as supports?
"
Silanah wrote:
OK, am I missing something or are we not dealing ANY fire damage? And if so, why are we using Flammability as a curse as well as Combustion and Burning Damage as supports?

Because this is an ignite build? Says so in the title even.

On a serious note, yes. No fire damage, not needed with the new Elementalist rework. Thought it is all explained in the guide tho. Maybe give that another read.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 7:45:38 PM
I must not be understanding the mechanic of ignites with other damage types. Do all ignites deal fire damage, regardless of the damage type of the source?
"
Silanah wrote:
I must not be understanding the mechanic of ignites with other damage types. Do all ignites deal fire damage, regardless of the damage type of the source?

Yes. From the wiki:

"
Ignite is an elemental ailment [...] that causes the affected target to take burning damage (fire damage over time).

Source damage type doesnt matter, it will always be fire damage that is dealt over time.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 7:57:08 PM
Does this scale into late game better then this build or are both just starter builds and no real good endgame dps. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/1
Last edited by wotad on Jan 14, 2021, 8:05:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info