[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
SoupJoond wrote:
"
mateustrigo wrote:
About shape of storm, there is any way to improve the effects of shock?

Well we are almost at the shock cap of 50% with essentially zero effort. Manually going for more shock chance will yield diminishing returns with damage so its not worth it.

How are you getting close to 50% shocks? I get 22%, and PoB gets 21%.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
SoupJoond wrote:
"
mateustrigo wrote:
About shape of storm, there is any way to improve the effects of shock?

Well we are almost at the shock cap of 50% with essentially zero effort. Manually going for more shock chance will yield diminishing returns with damage so its not worth it.

How are you getting close to 50% shocks? I get 22%, and PoB gets 21%.

Shock chance calculated as:

40% from Divergent Burning Damage
34% from Unbound Ailments
20% from Elemental Focus
20% from two tree nodes

= 114

15% minimum base with 114% bonus =

32.1% * 25% more shock effect from Shaper of Storms

32.1 * 1.25 = 40% Final Shock value on all enemies
Last edited by SoupJoond on Jan 14, 2021, 2:27:20 PM
"
naburakty wrote:
Hi! i'm interested in doing this but im bad at branching out from builds that i don't know about.
How can i go about with leveling? And how much damage can i yield from budget gear? I never went into ignite so i don't know what I can find randomly

With literally zero gear you still have a 1 million DPS ignite so budget isn't an issue at all.

For leveling, you can just pick any skill like Fireball until you get Shaper of Flames. Once you get Shaper of Flames you can switch to Divine Ire and start switching your gems to focus on Ignite. Even if you don't have full phys to lightning conversion yet, all of your damage still ignites so it will work just fine.
I really want to play this build, but someone has balanced POB for this build? Don't like authors, cause it lacks of survivability and it has perfect items.
Thoughts on inpulsa? Esp with storm shaper
Its also nice qol explode
Probably a dumb question, but does Mastermind of Discord work with Scorching Ray on totems? Or do you have to manually cast scorching ray for it to trigger the effects?
"
sSs1897 wrote:
Thoughts on inpulsa? Esp with storm shaper
Its also nice qol explode

Unfortunately exploded corpses can't proliferate ignite so I wouldn't recommend it.
"
Fiatil wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but does Mastermind of Discord work with Scorching Ray on totems? Or do you have to manually cast scorching ray for it to trigger the effects?

It does not if the text is accurate. "Your exposures" are not "Your totem's exposures."
Yeaaah that's what I was thinking. So I'm guessing the totems alternate in your PoB isn't really viable? That seemed like a great synergy with divine ire, but two self-cast channeling spells seems a bit rough for survivability.
"
arch1es wrote:
I really want to play this build, but someone has balanced POB for this build? Don't like authors, cause it lacks of survivability and it has perfect items.

As seen above, literally without a single piece of gear you still have 1m DPS ignites. This means you can customize as much as you want to scale towards survivability.

You can run a shield for more defense, can drop an aura for Flesh and Stone for blind and damage reduction. Your golems grant non-negligible protection and with Meat Shield they will also take the majority of close range hits.

Drop Taste of Hate for a life flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info