[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

hey thanks I'm gonna go with your build for league start, Im kinda worried about defenses :p is there anything else besides golems to deal with damage mitigation ?
Is Shaper of Storms even worth picking up? It only improves shock, whereas Bastion of Elements will allow to run Ele reflect maps and provide additional defense with Primal Aegis. Even Shaper of Winter seems more useful in actual fights.

Also how Divine Ire is for clearing? Anyone tested it recently? Last time I've played Divine Ire Ignite was a year ago and they completely gutted Ignite prolif shortly after, how is it now?

"
Marrond wrote:
Is Shaper of Storms even worth picking up? It only improves shock, whereas Bastion of Elements will allow to run Ele reflect maps and provide additional defense with Primal Aegis. Even Shaper of Winter seems more useful in actual fights.

Also how Divine Ire is for clearing? Anyone tested it recently? Last time I've played Divine Ire Ignite was a year ago and they completely gutted Ignite prolif shortly after, how is it now?

I actually had the same idea for the build as the author of this guide and I'm gonna pick Primal Aegis. It gives a 2000+ elemental shield so it's OP as heck and being reflect immune is a nice quality of life at the start (you don't have to reroll maps as much). Divine Ire is great for clearing, but you've gotta play a little carefully :) Ignite prolif isn't that bad, but that depends on map layout and mob density. It's meh if the density sucks.
This looks really good, but how would this do on SSF? Flasks are possible, but can pretty much forget about jewels.
Thoughts on dropping Shaper of Storms for Bastion of Elements for more defenses? I'm trying to figure out if shock will still be available if I ditch Shaper of Storms. Since we're not really scaling spell or lightning damage, the initial hit of Divine Ire probably won't be enough to shock endgame bosses, right?
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
First of all thanks, great build guide I will play it.

I got two questions:
1) I never played a dot build, how to level?

2) The ignite stuff can only be done in act 6 after the first Lab, am I wrong?

PS: I think for more survivability I will go with Bastions of Elements instead of Shaper of Storms.
Well, for CI version this armor can be nice DPS boost: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart - 20% ele dmg as extra chaos permanent, also -25% from ele dmg.

The best golem combo will be probably: chaos golem + stone golem + meat shield (or feeding frenzy) + empower. Then you summon one chaos golem and 3x stone golem. So u end up on nice HP (or ES) regen - about 700 per sec. Other golems are not good, maybe Thunder for some dmg, but we Also chaos golem will probive arounr 20% phys dmg reduction. With imunnity to ailments you have space for Granite Flask, which gives u additionall phys dmg red. U will also run block, one hand weapon + shield (it will not be so hard to craft ES on block with Harvest), then u can go Glancing Bows and u become nicely tanky.

On this setup, stone golems will also do some dmg, taunt enemies and regen us that's what we need.

It's not so different from classic golemmancer, instead of golem jewels you go fire dmg nodes and cast speed on passive tree, rest can become very similar.

I will give this build a try and create some version that fit me the best. Still not sure about leveling, before I jump into divine ire. Maybe fireball with lmp, on 28 lvl swtich. Dual wield ashcaller is nice cheap leveling item for this.
"
MainMan1992 wrote:
First of all thanks, great build guide I will play it.

I got two questions:
1) I never played a dot build, how to level?

I'm also interested in an answer to this question! Does your pob have different levels or just the finished tree in it?
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be nice DPS boost: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart - 20% ele dmg as extra chaos permanent, also -25% from ele dmg.

The best golem combo will be probably: chaos golem + stone golem + meat shield (or feeding frenzy) + empower. Then you summon one chaos golem and 3x stone golem. So u end up on nice HP (or ES) regen - about 700 per sec. Other golems are not good, maybe Thunder for some dmg, but we Also chaos golem will probive arounr 20% phys dmg reduction. With imunnity to ailments you have space for Granite Flask, which gives u additionall phys dmg red. U will also run block, one hand weapon + shield (it will not be so hard to craft ES on block with Harvest), then u can go Glancing Bows and u become nicely tanky.

On this setup, stone golems will also do some dmg, taunt enemies and regen us that's what we need.

It's not so different from classic golemmancer, instead of golem jewels you go fire dmg nodes and cast speed on passive tree, rest can become very similar.

I will give this build a try and create some version that fit me the best. Still not sure about leveling, before I jump into divine ire. Maybe fireball with lmp, on 28 lvl swtich. Dual wield ashcaller is nice cheap leveling item for this.

What? Why would you ever summon more than 1 golem of a type. You do know the effects dont stack right? In this build you summon 1 of each: Flame, Chaos, Stone and Lightning. That results in:

17% phys damage reduction (chaos)
~500 life regen per second base (stone)
20% cast speed (lightning)
7% more ignite damage (flame)

Each one of them is very much worth having.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 12:45:02 PM
Quick summation of things that can be done if you feel like you lack survivability, since the question keeps getting repeated:

Shaper of Storms -> Bastion of Elements: Big damage loss (~22% of our total damage would be gone) gaining a ~3000 damage aegis and ele reflect immunity.

Wand+shield instead of staff: Damage loss and defense gain depends on the items, but can be very much worth it imo. Some interesting influence mods on shields.

No auras, and take MoM: Biggest damage loss of all the options, but also the biggest gain in survivability. Would require investment into mana, both on the tree and on items. Could make up for a lot of the damage lost with an Essence Worm for Malevolence.

As you see, there is a ton of stuff to do for survivability, and even if you do all 3, the damage should be fine. I play SC, so I won't do any of them I think, but the options are there.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 1:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info