[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

oh yeah, this would break our flask and aura bonus

i was a bit pepega when i read the interaction with a ring...
Last edited by Migjack on Jan 14, 2021, 10:20:14 AM
Take off all FLASK / Jewel since is impossible get that

REAL DMG ( NO WEAPON that 2h weapon is bullshit to baited )

8 kk real dmg. still pretty op.

btw. Real deal is GLASS canon so careful boys
Even with taking all op gear etc it still sits massive,this leagues gonna be sooooo good.
So, im not good on making builds, but isnt more viable change to wand and shield, get the mana reserv on a shaper shield and take blade dance, annoint crystal skin with some extra avoidance craft on gear?
How is the map clear w/ ignite prolif Divine Ire? Would inpulsa or explode chest even benefit this build much?
"
mateustrigo wrote:
So, im not good on making builds, but isnt more viable change to wand and shield, get the mana reserv on a shaper shield and take blade dance, annoint crystal skin with some extra avoidance craft on gear?

Using a wand+shield is always an option. Not sure about "more viable", its just the classic exchange of damage for more survivability.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 11:06:59 AM
What do you guys think of going golem route all the way (9 golems) with anima stone / primorial chain / might / harmony? I think the flat increased damage scales very well with ignite, and you then have a lot of options in terms of what golems you summon. You can for instance solve the cast speed issue and make Divine Ire much faster, or you take defensive / offensive routes or balanced, depending on your passive nodes.

The new resummon feature of elementalist ensures the golems are up most of the time, and since we don't worry about their survivability that much, we get the primordial might buff more often when they get resummoned.

I'm not sure but I think the damage scaling would almost make up for the other ascendancies that we need to drop.

Not sure if this is already in any of the POB links, I don't have access to it right now.
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Jan 14, 2021, 11:19:49 AM
What do you think about Mind over Matter, for additional defence?
"
Simon0601 wrote:
What do you think about Mind over Matter, for additional defence?

Same as the other suggestions. If you want it, it is an option. You sacrifice damage from the auras for MoM and then need to respec some passives to get a lot of mana nodes on the tree.
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
What do you guys think of going golem route all the way (9 golems) with anima stone / primorial chain / might / harmony? I think the flat increased damage scales very well with ignite, and you then have a lot of options in terms of what golems you summon. You can for instance solve the cast speed issue and make Divine Ire much faster, or you take defensive / offensive routes or balanced, depending on your passive nodes.

The new resummon feature of elementalist ensures the golems are up most of the time, and since we don't worry about their survivability that much, we get the primordial might buff more often when they get resummoned.

I'm not sure but I think the damage scaling would almost make up for the other ascendancies that we need to drop.

Not sure if this is already in any of the POB links, I don't have access to it right now.

You would need to go out of your way for jewel sockets in this case. As it is, we have 3 jewel sockets, and one is for the Watcher's Eye. Leaving two sockets.

Pretty sure it is not worth it to go for any golem jewels. I mean we already have 4 golems, so all the important golems are already there. More golems would not be very useful.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 11:35:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info