[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Does anyone have character right now that could help visualise how for example 5m ignite looks like in practice? Because that's the number I'm getting after removing crazy jewels, unique flasks, weapons and +2 chest.
Last edited by Marrond on Jan 14, 2021, 1:10:07 PM
About shape of storm, there is any way to improve the effects of shock?
"
Does anyone have character right now that could help visualise how for example 5m ignite looks like in practice?

You can take a look at my Divine Ire Ignite Assassin: 1.3M DPS and total 5.5M damage over ignite duration. Mind though that this was in Blight, so boss HP was lower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj8TR3LIHvQ
Last edited by Trikzter on Jan 14, 2021, 1:18:51 PM
Hey I was wondering if Emberwake would be useful at all? For stacking two ignites?
"
mateustrigo wrote:
About shape of storm, there is any way to improve the effects of shock?

Well we are almost at the shock cap of 50% with essentially zero effort. Manually going for more shock chance will yield diminishing returns with damage so its not worth it.
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Hey I was wondering if Emberwake would be useful at all? For stacking two ignites?

I would think that would depend on the rest of your gearing. You definitely get a damage boost with Emberwake, but you sacrifice other resistances, attributes, additional life, etc.
"
HeManNZ wrote:

Not particularly for Divine Ire. Divine Ire likes to have one big hit that kills everything, so having multiple slower ignites is counter-intuitive.
Hi! i'm interested in doing this but im bad at branching out from builds that i don't know about.
How can i go about with leveling? And how much damage can i yield from budget gear? I never went into ignite so i don't know what I can find randomly
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be nice DPS boost: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart - 20% ele dmg as extra chaos permanent, also -25% from ele dmg.

The best golem combo will be probably: chaos golem + stone golem + meat shield (or feeding frenzy) + empower. Then you summon one chaos golem and 3x stone golem. So u end up on nice HP (or ES) regen - about 700 per sec. Other golems are not good, maybe Thunder for some dmg, but we Also chaos golem will probive arounr 20% phys dmg reduction. With imunnity to ailments you have space for Granite Flask, which gives u additionall phys dmg red. U will also run block, one hand weapon + shield (it will not be so hard to craft ES on block with Harvest), then u can go Glancing Bows and u become nicely tanky.

On this setup, stone golems will also do some dmg, taunt enemies and regen us that's what we need.

It's not so different from classic golemmancer, instead of golem jewels you go fire dmg nodes and cast speed on passive tree, rest can become very similar.

I will give this build a try and create some version that fit me the best. Still not sure about leveling, before I jump into divine ire. Maybe fireball with lmp, on 28 lvl swtich. Dual wield ashcaller is nice cheap leveling item for this.

What? Why would you ever summon more than 1 golem of a type. You do know the effects dont stack right? In this build you summon 1 of each: Flame, Chaos, Stone and Lightning. That results in:

17% phys damage reduction (chaos)
~500 life regen per second base (stone)
20% cast speed (lightning)
7% more ignite damage (flame)

Each one of them is very much worth having.

You are right I wrote that part bad. But still is actually better to have 3 golems and meat shield or empower, because 4 golems without link to any gem is bad. Without all that minion nodes, golems will not be tanky vs Sirus for example, where they just die on his normal attack. They still resummon after 4 sec but in this time you are very vurnable.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Well, for CI version this armor can be nice DPS boost: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart - 20% ele dmg as extra chaos permanent, also -25% from ele dmg.

The best golem combo will be probably: chaos golem + stone golem + meat shield (or feeding frenzy) + empower. Then you summon one chaos golem and 3x stone golem. So u end up on nice HP (or ES) regen - about 700 per sec. Other golems are not good, maybe Thunder for some dmg, but we Also chaos golem will probive arounr 20% phys dmg reduction. With imunnity to ailments you have space for Granite Flask, which gives u additionall phys dmg red. U will also run block, one hand weapon + shield (it will not be so hard to craft ES on block with Harvest), then u can go Glancing Bows and u become nicely tanky.

On this setup, stone golems will also do some dmg, taunt enemies and regen us that's what we need.

It's not so different from classic golemmancer, instead of golem jewels you go fire dmg nodes and cast speed on passive tree, rest can become very similar.

I will give this build a try and create some version that fit me the best. Still not sure about leveling, before I jump into divine ire. Maybe fireball with lmp, on 28 lvl swtich. Dual wield ashcaller is nice cheap leveling item for this.

What? Why would you ever summon more than 1 golem of a type. You do know the effects dont stack right? In this build you summon 1 of each: Flame, Chaos, Stone and Lightning. That results in:

17% phys damage reduction (chaos)
~500 life regen per second base (stone)
20% cast speed (lightning)
7% more ignite damage (flame)

Each one of them is very much worth having.

You are right I wrote that part bad. But still is actually better to have 3 golems and meat shield or empower, because 4 golems without link to any gem is bad. Without all that minion nodes, golems will not be tanky vs Sirus for example, where they just die on his normal attack. They still resummon after 4 sec but in this time you are very vurnable.

Yes, thats is why you should link 3 golems to meat shield and have a 4th unlinked somewhere. I would have Flame Golem unlinked because it is better to be 4 seconds without that damage than to be without regen, phys reduction or cast speed.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 14, 2021, 2:20:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info