3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Mokurp wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

1. Learn how to avoid them. If you get hit by the wave you're just bad at it. Stop wanting to delete everything because you don't like it :)

well when they reveal the league statistics we will see how many people do perception heists
i use a minion build and take a lot of time to them to destroy this totens
is not fun is not engaging is a traffic light in a action rpg game

is still easier, you can literally run through them if you have a quicksilver flask and a little bit of timing.
GGG Please Fix more bugs after update.
Beast!!!!!!
24 days with an enormous amount of community testing and patience, after multiple patches/hot-fixes, and new bugs are still being introduced into the game.

Bravo.
This patch broke way more than it fixed. I'm sure you've seen the Bug Reports Forums by now, so no point in beating a dead horse (league).

Last edited by Draggonden on Oct 13, 2020, 10:38:27 PM
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

1. Learn how to avoid them. If you get hit by the wave you're just bad at it. Stop wanting to delete everything because you don't like it :)

well when they reveal the league statistics we will see how many people do perception heists
i use a minion build and take a lot of time to them to destroy this totens
is not fun is not engaging is a traffic light in a action rpg game

Just run and ignore them? lol if you don't get hit by the wave they release it's ok.
i finally found it, the endless PTR game exist, is called POE.

Herald of Thunder now has an attack time override of 0.25 seconds.

As someone who is playing HoT atm, what exactly does mean lol. Should I be worried?
no ps4 crashes fix yet.
feelsbadman
1 month into the league u are enabling uniques that u spoiled us with in the teasers????????????? (Corpsewalker)

Are u guys totally out of your mind or just that overwhelmed in general?
Need increased amounts of Rogue Markers to drop from higher tier Maps/delves, not just a spackle of 30-40 at a time. Blueprint costs to reveal entire wings is pretty substantial especially in the higher tiers. Oh, and ye, fix Einhar if he doesn't throw nets on beasts anymore :P

p.s. oh and if Rogue markers could be vaccuum'd up like Metamorph organs, that would be great. Maybe make a slot specific on the other side of the trinket slot for Rogue Markers to default drop to! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info