3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Much needed. Thank you.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good stuff on the unique contracts, i mean to late for me but thats ok.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I would personally love to see rogue markers in maps drop 1/10 as often, but 10x larger quantities when they do drop. It's pointless to pick up 34 markers when a good grand heist costs 20,000.

Also, what ever happened to new skills being overtuned in order to reward players experimenting with new skills? The last great new skill at launch was Winter Orb, I believe. Perforate, Artillery Ballista, Cobra Lash, Wintertide Brand, Crackling Lance, Blazing Salvo... all are anywhere between slightly underwhelming to awful at release. Having played Perforate, Cobra Lash, Penance Brand, and Blazing Salvo as my league start characters, I've abandoned my league start character within three or four days every time I try to start with a new skill. There was an indication that GGG was collecting feedback to improve the new lackluster skills this league, but I've heard absolutely nothing since then. Should we always just use old skills every league if we want to be competitive?
Can you finally fix the bug with dash on delirium maps? People die of epilepsy, since Heist release. Its impossible to run delirium maps, using dash. Every single use removes fog for a half a second
"
xlax007 wrote:
Too late, see you on December

See you IN December* Saying, "on" makes no sense at all, like do you want to see them riding on a December like a giant horse?
"
Trakis wrote:
wtb rogue marker drop buff/reveal cost nerf

This times a million. Having to run 40 heists to afford a grand heist is awful. Also auto pickup rogue markers plz.
"
Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended.

RIP those infractem/shrapnel totem builds.
"
Mokurp wrote:
well basic complains
1- remove observation totem, stop move that amount of time sucks
2-reduce the reveal cost
3-add a way to see the notable the talisman have without need look in the entire passive tree

I so totally agree!
fingers crossed for fix on grand heist crash to desktop
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
A 22 minute update? The heck?

(it's going down now, but shouldn't it be seconds and not 5 minutes? lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info