3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
still crashes, i think its time we accept that ggg cant fix it 100%, just let it be.
As many others have said or alluded to, this comes 4 weeks too late, just as the last big update was 3 weeks too late. League content shouldn't be complete a third of the way through the league when many players have already "completed" their time in the league and quit until next. I know things have been difficult lately, but you should have just pushed the launch date back. Change your model to 4 month leagues instead of 3 to give yourselves the time you CLEARLY need to properly complete - and TEST - content before launch.
Last edited by pyrognome on Oct 14, 2020, 6:39:08 PM
"
pyrognome wrote:
As many others have said or alluded to, this comes 4 weeks too late, just as the last big update was 3 weeks too late. League content shouldn't be complete a third of the way through the league when many players have already "completed" their time in the league and quit until next. I know things have been difficult lately, but you should have just pushed the launch date back. Change your model to 4 month leagues instead of 3 to give yourselves the time you CLEARLY need to properly complete - and TEST - content before launch.

Only 12 pages of replies to this large patch kinda confirm that ^^
"
Before you go, we also wanted to briefly talk about the drop rates of Unique Contracts. Currently the only way to gain these is through completing the appropriate questlines and then hoping that they drop from Smuggler's Caches within maps. We have seen feedback that the drop rate is too low and that for players that are predominantly running Heist content, they're not seeing any.

To mitigate this, we're making it so that Unique Contracts can also drop from Reward Room Chests in Heists. This greatly increases their drop rate overall for players who are running both map content and Heist content.

We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

Any ETA on this? Will we get it this week, or just a month+ into the league?

Not that the already 340+ hours, 400+ heists and 900+ maps waste can be forgotten, but after this realization on Your side this late, each and every heist or map is a pure waste of time and opportunity to get my first ever unique contract dropped.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Oct 15, 2020, 2:57:38 AM
Sadly i'm still crashing in heist's. Maybe crash about 25% of them.

First league in a while i've had to play Softcore.
"
gwam wrote:

Dude, no offence but you should always play softcore...This game is just too buggy, rippi and insanely overtunned to even think of going HC. Not just HC , HC with a melee, and not just that HC with a melee in a league were mobs gather around behind a door to cannon you down with overtunned damage.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
gwam wrote:

Dude, no offence but you should always play softcore...This game is just too buggy, rippi and insanely overtunned to even think of going HC. Not just HC , HC with a melee, and not just that HC with a melee in a league were mobs gather around behind a door to cannon you down with overtunned damage.

No offence taken my dude! I usually do play melee in SSFHC have killed A8 and had multiple lvl 96's. But your right eventually I will die and 50% of time i'll just stratch my head like wtf just happened lol! I rarly die to bosses but some random exploding rare mob with crit aura 1 shot rip to 7.5k life.

I'm actually enjoying Softcore alot this league, even tho i'm mostly ignoring heist currently lvl 98 going for 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info