3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

ty, can´t wait for the next patch, really want to see what is unique contract
1st heist after patch , game crashes!!!!!
Really need to remove the attack ability of Rogues, or just make they immidiately do the task after we click, especially Niles. I lost an unique contract just because a mob sticked in the door and Niles kept touching his head to open the door and spamming "To battle" at the same time. And of course, the door couldnt get opened till he timedout and repeat that action again. And that was not the first time. And the Agility Rogues, if 2 hidden rooms next to each other in a square, they will keep moving between 2 sewer holes when i command they to open the door. Had to abandone so mant heists because of horrible AI tbh
Unique Contracts can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.

Last edited by kokashy on Oct 14, 2020, 2:05:41 AM
''Fixed a bug preventing totems from being affected by curses applied by an Aura.''

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Sorry, but this has been around for so long i thought it was an intended feature. Djsdgfasd i want my chaos back.
I know the attention is currently on the active league and that's fine.
But please fix this bug before it ends so it doesn't again become a problem when the next league with a new atlas and map conversions starts:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1
Fixed a client crash.
Fixed an instance crash.

deja vu
ign:colonnedellavanti
"
AShugars wrote:
Need increased amounts of Rogue Markers to drop from higher tier Maps/delves, not just a spackle of 30-40 at a time. Blueprint costs to reveal entire wings is pretty substantial especially in the higher tiers. Oh, and ye, fix Einhar if he doesn't throw nets on beasts anymore :P

p.s. oh and if Rogue markers could be vaccuum'd up like Metamorph organs, that would be great. Maybe make a slot specific on the other side of the trinket slot for Rogue Markers to default drop to! :)

You can completely ignore marker drops on maps. You get more than enough markers just from running contracts.
To mitigate this, we're making it so that Unique Contracts can also drop from Reward Room Chests in Heists. This greatly increases their drop rate overall for players who are running both map content and Heist content.

We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

BIG
Still no rouge AI changes? Oh come on, just make them no attacking mobs and invulnerable... They are useless in fights anyway - but it soooo annoying losing you Heist because stupid ass rouge keep fighting or being attack from range (and mobs attacking hom sits on trap which insta kill me if i go there - so with melee build its gg for me)...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info