3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

monsters were buffed 3 times you can do the search yourself I believe this started during legion but ascendencies and builds get nerfs constantly every league regardless of fotm or not.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:
Need increased amounts of Rogue Markers to drop from higher tier Maps/delves, not just a spackle of 30-40 at a time. Blueprint costs to reveal entire wings is pretty substantial especially in the higher tiers. Oh, and ye, fix Einhar if he doesn't throw nets on beasts anymore :P

p.s. oh and if Rogue markers could be vaccuum'd up like Metamorph organs, that would be great. Maybe make a slot specific on the other side of the trinket slot for Rogue Markers to default drop to! :)

You can completely ignore marker drops on maps. You get more than enough markers just from running contracts.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Wish I would have known I should have hit up the contract vendor in Rogue Harbor and bought out the entire contract supply each and every time I leveled up after hitting level 67.

Didn't figure this out until after hitting level 92, when I started running blueprints after the blueprint fix patch was deployed. Prior to this I thought I had plenty of markers and contracts hoarded... until I saw the marker costs to reveal blueprint wings, and watched my marker stockpile dwindle after the first few blueprints.

I could really use the what, 250 contracts, I missed out on purchasing over the 25 level ups, give or take.
Mark drops still low and reveal costs still high... Balance it.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Enabled the questline that leads toward the Freidrich Tarollo, Slave Merchant boss encounter.

Very nice. I can't wait to never find this unique contract, but thanks for your developing time!
So since you know acnowledge that broches were screwed the whole time and before Vinderi was fubar...

Care to confirm if Trinket modifiers work (all / some / none) ?
Well, Heist was fine for me until this patch. I previously had no crashes, lag issues or any real problems outside derpy Rogues.

Now I have crashed multiple times in Maze of the Minotaur and in Perception(with Karst). And when relogging insta crash while trying to get back to personal hideout, I have to give it 2-3 mins before I can get back in.
1. So I did a coucple of heists like monday, everything was fine , thuesday the mobs were on crack. Lost half a level ( I guess here comes the get good comments, because before it happens to the one hater doing levle 71 white contracts it isn't broken.)
2. Agility still bugging out, if the room is full and you send Tulina she might get stuck in all those mobs, losing stealth and start getting attacked. Too bad the mobs cannot kill her. Neils with his big brain is still retarded. The AI is still completely bronkers and we still have this league.
3. I will just quit, Legend of Zelda Brath of the Wild is still better for passing time than this mess.

GGG should have just stick to the casual league mechanics, not start to improvise like they know how to develop games.

This is what you actually get when having a indy company getting so high on being the best in a world full of failures. You get the an indy company being the best failure in a world full of failures ...Such a bad feeling.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
asp3132 wrote:

[..] derpy Rogues [..]

"
xlax007 wrote:
Too late, see you on December

yet here you are still whining on the forums
IceStorm is still absurdly junk. You are only making peoples sad.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info