[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"Now put in a berserk for extra more damage"

I'm sure this is a dumb question but how does that affect Damage on Full Life Support when your life is in a constant state of bouncing back and forth between full and a few points short of full due to berserk's degen ?

Last edited by spammyduck on Oct 10, 2020, 10:13:50 PM
"
spammyduck wrote:
"Now put in a berserk for extra more damage"

I'm sure this is a dumb question but how does that affect Damage on Full Life Support when your life is in a constant state of bouncing back and forth between full and a few points short of full due to berserk's degen ?

Berserk doesn't have a life degen. It has a rage degen.
Woops, you're right, I mean Blood Rage.
I'm a big noob, but what's the difference between this build and the scion poision version?

Wich one should i go ?:)
"
spammyduck wrote:
Woops, you're right, I mean Blood Rage.

Hierophant's Ritual of Awakening grants 1% life regeneration per summoned totem. This means your regeneration should always overcome Blood Rage's degeneration.

Though visually it may look like you are not on full life, that was confirmed a visual bug by GGG long time ago and you should still benefit from full life condition.

So the only exception is when you are doing a no regen map and you popped blood rage.
Right, just fire.
Is anomalous shrapnel necessary for damage or it is only for better clear? I think I can manage all the key gear without it, woke fork is already expensive ;(
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Is anomalous shrapnel necessary for damage or it is only for better clear? I think I can manage all the key gear without it, woke fork is already expensive ;(

It is for clear. You can't actually hit more than 1 enemy per projectile given that fork does not pass through, you may consider using chain support over damage on full life if you cannot get one.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

It is for clear. You can't actually hit more than 1 enemy per projectile given that fork does not pass through, you may consider using chain support over damage on full life if you cannot get one.

Thanks. Im worry if clear damage is ok with chain support. How is your clear in deli 16 or last wave simul?
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Thanks. Im worry if clear damage is ok with chain support. How is your clear in deli 16 or last wave simul?

In Sumulacrum you really need Spire of Stone for totem life, then you will kill everything instantly including bosses.
Right, just fire.
What ascendancy to pick first and so on?! Ty very much. Will start this build today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info