[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
raanis wrote:
So if i cant affort anomalous balista should i use chain support till i can get it ?

chain is more for confort in clearing but the big game changer is awakened fork

with awakened fork your damage is so high packs melt anyway i m doing 210mxp/hour at 90 never used chain dont have anomalous ballista
1. How is Pure Talent working if we only deal chaos damage?

2. I dont see Inertia slotted anywhere in tree.

3. I dont see Spire of Stones slotted anywhere in tree.

Explain when you have time please :D

"
raanis wrote:
So if i cant affort anomalous balista should i use chain support till i can get it ?

yes you may. Fork makes it that your projectiles won't hit multiple enemies, so having chain is a huge qol on map clearing.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 10, 2020, 9:07:02 AM
"
Azmythe wrote:
1. How is Pure Talent working if we only deal chaos damage?

2. I dont see Inertia slotted anywhere in tree.

3. I dont see Spire of Stones slotted anywhere in tree.

Explain when you have time please :D

1. +25 attribute
2. It is before you dropping Point Blank and switch to my skill tree setup. You may refer to poe.ninja builds for the idea. I will include a leveling skill tree later.
3. Swap with Watcher's eye for hard contents. Simulacrum Wave 19 and 20 mobs can kill your totems real fast so the jewel adds a lot survivability to them.
Right, just fire.
"
Karriane wrote:
Does trash to treasure guarantee crown of eyes?

yes
Right, just fire.
"
128p wrote:

Where do you get damage from when leveling? I'm level 17 or something and my shrapnel ballistas can barely even kill white mobs.. I have storm cloud and tabula like you said.

I was using something like shrapnel ballista - elemental damage with attacks - added lightning damage - faster attacks - damage on full life - added cold damage

The point is before you switch to alberon's warpath, you are playing elemental damage and you should not use the final setup (e.g. void manipulation)

And by rushing Ancestral Bond, it means really taking the shortest path from the lower Templar starting point, not the long path like my final tree. I should include a more detailed guide later with a early game skill tree (when I am at work procrastinating)
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 10, 2020, 9:15:27 AM
Hi,

Interested to try this build.. have few questions :)

1. Solid budget to start with? 20-50-100+ ex?

2. Do i need to press more then one or two buttons all the time or watch on some sequences?

3. Playstyle? Summon ballistas, run in front and then get back for loot?

4. Survivability? Is it more of a map build or boss killer build?

Would appreciate some input :)

Thx in advance!
"
Hi,

Interested to try this build.. have few questions :)

1. Solid budget to start with? 20-50-100+ ex?

2. Do i need to press more then one or two buttons all the time or watch on some sequences?

3. Playstyle? Summon ballistas, run in front and then get back for loot?

4. Survivability? Is it more of a map build or boss killer build?

Would appreciate some input :)

Thx in advance!

1. It was 4 exalts for me to get 1600 strength, not sure now
2. Ballista and dash is what you need to press for fast gameplay
3. You may check my phoenix video
4. Pretty tanky if you know what to avoid (Hunter's chaos stuff, ally cannot die in Heists). With the same link you can clear both maps and boss quickly without problem.
Right, just fire.
"
Siegebreaker grants rage regen to your character.

Apologize if I'm being dense here but the only reference I can find to "Siegebreaker" in PoE is a belt that this build doesn't use.

Not sure why i'm having trouble viewing the pob link. Wanted to try this as a starter build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info