[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
livejamie wrote:
What about using Multiple Totems Support? Maybe a gem-swap for bossing/clearing?

Yes thats an option.. but thats like you woud be playing this build today as a five link with 40 to 20% less damage regarding gem level
"
TheBull100 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
What about using Multiple Totems Support? Maybe a gem-swap for bossing/clearing?

Yes thats an option.. but thats like you woud be playing this build today as a five link with 40 to 20% less damage regarding gem level

Even with Ballista buffs?
livejamie
Hey everyone, small update here.

I ripped this pob off from a guy in poe.ninja and made some modifications.

https://pastebin.com/TPv6kqF5

It is a Berserker playing Shrapnel Ballista. I took away expensive stuffs like a GG rare bow, Ryslatha's Coil, Farrul's Fur and Bottled Faith, and with a 5L setup it has 400k dps per totem on a 5 link. Converting to boss dps using 4(skill) + 2(tree) = 6 totems this cheap 5L build already gives a roughly 7M Sirus DPS. Without counting impale damage btw.

So guys, strength stacking is dead, go Chin Sol Ballista instead
Right, just fire.
RIP this build, tested in standard this vs. TR nerfed trickster. Before nerf this was better, but now it kills map bosses mediocre, clearing maps is now broken - it skipped many mobs.. R.I.P. this build.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
I absolutely disagree.

This build is still one of the Top Builds. I played last days on standard with the exact same gear from Heist league.
I did all Maven fights 4-10 bosses in all Areas in no time. Did all inner circles fights except for the last one with Cortex Boss. I did Sirus and all his Dudes several times and UberAtziri, Elder, Shaper, UberELder. Not all deathless but most.

This build is solid and can do Every Boss. I saved my buddys Ass (Golemancer :/ ) a few times when he messed up a Maven Invitation.

You can look up my char (its public) and see what I changed already in Heist for even more DPS. And yes, I leveled this build to 100 in Heist.

Spoiler
Never mind, what I said.... Thought it was a poison build
Last edited by gryphon79 on Feb 4, 2021, 1:53:54 PM
While I haven't played this build to its peak time before alberon's path and fork nerf, I still like it and think min/maxed it is viable and provides a different playstyle. Although it definitely isnt a league starter but this should already be clear as it utilizes replica uniques...

Looking for a third char this league to waste currency into I found a guy still playing Replica Iron Commander + replica Alberons on poeninja and decided to loosely follow his gearing/skill tree for this build.

Utilizing synth Jewellery and Harvest-crafting I currently have reached 3.840 strength providing me with 19 additional shrapnel ballistas (multiple totems support) granting me overall 28 ballistas. Summoning is fast with two per cast and 0.11s summon time.

Without Berserk or Despair all Totems deal 116k per Projectile with 2 attacks per second. Dying sun adds 2 more projectiles. If all totems hit the boss this is already a total dps of 32kk. Berserk and Despair up this increases further to 45.6kk dps. Sirus dies on aw 9 in his initial reduced damage phase.

This dps is achived while having around 8k hp; 2.7k hp/s (with ballistas up); 75% attack block; perma phasing(watchers eye) and 24% chaos resistance.
While Mapping Withering Step and Berserk provide some acceptable Movementspeed alongside a Watchtower annoint. Swapping Withering Touch Support for Fork gives a smooth clear and it is only necessary two do 1 to 2 summons per mobgroup. its not the fastest but a fast build which plays different than msot meta builds.

Here ist my current PoB for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/7RevGn4M

Crafting of the items is mostly easy with essences and some reforge prefix harvest crafts. Jewellery Bases are all inbetween 2-10 ex with one implicit (2ex rings, 1 ex belt, 8 ex amulet, 5ex quiver). Only for attributes on amulet ilvl 85 is needed. And for T1 strength alongside essence int also a higher ilvl belt is great.
Min/Maxing with lab jewels and awesome lethal prides obviously needs a lot of money (strength lab jewel 9ex; atributes lab jewel 100ex; lethal pride 100+++ divines).

Just wanted to share what I have achieved. Maybe someone wants to build it and needs some inspiration :)
Just putting my new build in 3.13 here in case anyone misses:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3056983/page/1
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info