[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Hi,

Interested to try this build.. have few questions :)

1. Solid budget to start with? 20-50-100+ ex?

2. Do i need to press more then one or two buttons all the time or watch on some sequences?

3. Playstyle? Summon ballistas, run in front and then get back for loot?

4. Survivability? Is it more of a map build or boss killer build?

Would appreciate some input :)

Thx in advance!

1. It was 4 exalts for me to get 1600 strength, not sure now
2. Ballista and dash is what you need to press for fast gameplay
3. You may check my phoenix video
4. Pretty tanky if you know what to avoid (Hunter's chaos stuff, ally cannot die in Heists). With the same link you can clear both maps and boss quickly without problem.

Thank you for your time and answers..

One thing is kinda..unclear when checking your PoB.. What we must focus on when buying rare items.. (or we must craft them), because..quiver like yours..or similar is not obtainable,heh..and those rings are also specific and i pressume..crafted?
"

Thank you for your time and answers..

One thing is kinda..unclear when checking your PoB.. What we must focus on when buying rare items.. (or we must craft them), because..quiver like yours..or similar is not obtainable,heh..and those rings are also specific and i pressume..crafted?

All rare stuffs are handcrafted by myself.
And the methods are all the same: Essence of Rage

Edit: except that medium cluster jewel. I bought that for 100c.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 10, 2020, 11:49:57 AM
"
Sealedfate wrote:
Not sure why i'm having trouble viewing the pob link. Wanted to try this as a starter build.

You have to use the alternate version of PoB. The original one was not updated yet.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
spammyduck wrote:
"
Siegebreaker grants rage regen to your character.

Apologize if I'm being dense here but the only reference I can find to "Siegebreaker" in PoE is a belt that this build doesn't use.

Damn it, Chainbreaker it is, the Legion Timeless Jewel Keystone. Gonna fix it now.
About the budget for :

Cost me :
"
3ex for Weap
Around 1 Ex for Boots / Chest / Gloves / Quiver
About 1 ex for all jewels (not split personnality % strengh & %intel, those are pricy)
30c for both rings
30c for astramantis

As yesterday's prices

Next upgrade is Awakened fork which is 10ex atm
Yo this is an awesome build so far I had a blast playing this.
Leveling was really ez, 6hrs with no deaths. As soon as you get the Replica Boots the DMG goes BOOOM. :D

Im now on a somewhat 3ex budget, not including the bow cuz i found it 6link myself. And i can clear T16 with ease.

My question is: is a 6 link Iron Fortress necessary ? Or can i stick to a 5 link and just cast Berserk myself?

And did you think about getting corrupted rings with % Strength implicit ?

Thanks a lot for the guide!
Last edited by Murstiisback on Oct 10, 2020, 4:33:15 PM
Hi what is pro and conc
on scion vs templar
Can anyone offer any guidance on how to safely do a beefed up delirious maps with a totem build?
Last edited by Karriane on Oct 10, 2020, 6:54:28 PM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi what is pro and conc
on scion vs templar

Possible to get more strength with Scion (extra passives, also using Chieftain).
Templar is more damage and can summon two totems/ballistas at a time due to his inherent passives.

I think Hierophant is a better choice in general, easy to get max power and endurance charges too.
Interesting build!

Can Anomalous Artillery Ballista gem be replaced with standard artillery ballista, or it is the essential requirement to use anomalous one?

How will this budget option degrade clear speed and bossfight?

How will budget standard gems work?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 10, 2020, 8:31:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info