[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:

It is for clear. You can't actually hit more than 1 enemy per projectile given that fork does not pass through, you may consider using chain support over damage on full life if you cannot get one.

Thanks. Im worry if clear damage is ok with chain support. How is your clear in deli 16 or last wave simul?

In Sumulacrum you really need Spire of Stone for totem life, then you will kill everything instantly including bosses.

Thanks I got all key gears, but the upgrading gears are all so expensive...

Did you level with ballista? I guess ele bow level route may be smoother, currently smashing through first acts with galvanic arrow.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Did you level with ballista? I guess ele bow level route may be smoother, currently smashing through first acts with galvanic arrow.

You can probably level with Shrapnel Ballista if you want although it's easier to get the alternate quality giving two chains at 20% for a good QoL (Anomalous) but it's expensive to get nowadays.

In terms of gear though, you can probably go with an elemental set up using Storm Cloud bow, then The Tempest bow upgraded by prophecy, prismweave belt, etc until you feel comfortable to getting Replica Alberon's boots and strength stacking for the full chaos only damage.
For people who do not know about Anomalous Shrapnel Ballista, you can use Prime Regrading Lens for changes the type of quality of a skill gem with quality to another random quality, cost around 45c for now. I only tried it once and it was successful.https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/PRvoy2qIL
Awa fork 13+ ex for now guys ;c
"
Arukabe wrote:
For people who do not know about Anomalous Shrapnel Ballista, you can use Prime Regrading Lens for changes the type of quality of a skill gem with quality to another random quality, cost around 45c for now. I only tried it once and it was successful.https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/PRvoy2qIL

Note that alternate quality gems have weightings when using Regrading Lens.

It is not like 33% chance to get anomalous shrapnel ballista, but more like 6% at most if you use it on a Phantasmal Shrapnel Ballista.
Right, just fire.
Works pretty good but tell me best gem setups for:
Sirus
Map clear

I noticed ice nova is crap for map clear or it's just me maybe.. Anyway I don't regret not even 1ex spent on this.
lethal pride 14787 under kaom got dual 5% strenght on barbarism and red storm
Last edited by castakouille on Oct 11, 2020, 5:07:47 PM
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
Works pretty good but tell me best gem setups for:
Sirus
Map clear

I noticed ice nova is crap for map clear or it's just me maybe.. Anyway I don't regret not even 1ex spent on this.

Ice Nova doesn't even do damage for this build.
The only cold spell worth using in this build in any form is Cold Snap which gives a percentage chance to grants frenzy charges on enemies dying in it. Not sure where you got the idea to use Ice Nova.
Last edited by reciprocate on Oct 11, 2020, 6:21:19 PM
How much damage do we lose from this?

"Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended."
"
How much damage do we lose from this?

"Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended."

alot, if your gona buy the very expensive gear id wait and ask the op.
IGN = JBW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info