[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
Awsome8 wrote:
"
How much damage do we lose from this?

"Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended."

alot, if your gona buy the very expensive gear id wait and ask the op.

I hope it's not as bad as I think... I just got to maps and was really hoping to enjoy a fun totem build. I mean if we really had 100m DPS and it got nerf by say like 50m, we would still have 50m DPS. I mean even if we still end up with 25m DPS it should still be super strong? I hope it's not gutted.
"

"Fixed a bug which caused projectiles fired by a Shrapnel Ballista supported by Fork Support to hit a target more times than intended."

It is losing a 7x multiplier on single target. Modifications will be made and we shall see. Good news is price will drop after this.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 11, 2020, 9:34:12 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"

It is losing a 7x multiplier on single target. Modifications will be made and we shall see. Good news is price will drop after this.

I could see the price on SC dropping but, not on HC. A lot of these items will most likely remain their price on HC, especially since many of them are used for other builds as well. Does this affect clear? or just single target damage?
"
"
FunRoom wrote:
"

I could see the price on SC dropping but, not on HC. A lot of these items will most likely remain their price on HC, especially since many of them are used for other builds as well. Does this affect clear? or just single target damage?

Should affect both, but I believe single target will be gutted hard. I just hope it doesn't drop below a theoretical max of say 20M DPS with the gear Op has. Damn shame, GGG nerfs fun all the time though.
"

Even on clear it is benefited by the 7x multiplier, so things could die slower, need to test though. It can also heavily impact Simulacrum runs as things need to die fast to spawn new ones. I will drop fork support and do some tests once I am back from work.
Right, just fire.
just some support gem after neft
Last edited by hjeunm on Oct 11, 2020, 10:22:16 PM
tested some heist and guardians without fork. For clearing the difference is barely noticable. For bosses its day and night it feels like a 10m dps build so still decent but not even in the top tier bossing build anymore .

note: i just removed fork didnt put anything so i was on 5 link with another support boosting the dps its gonna be ok i guess
Last edited by castakouille on Oct 11, 2020, 10:42:33 PM
Not even completely leveled the build yet. GGG action is surprisingly fast. lol.
Shit is crazy. They said in fucking Delirium they WONT nerf any build in the middle of league. They said it after they announced herald stack nerfs.
And they do what now? And please don't say it's just bugfix. Even tho, They should wait for the end of the league with this.

People spend theirs money and now what? Obviously I still have time to sell stuff while prices are still 'fine', but still.. How can I trust them about others builds? Ofc nerf it, and let aura stacker live and destroy fucking economy. Aura stacker is one of the 1% build who is able to do fkin 100% delirium, let's nerf ballista. Sorry, I just had to say some things and I don't have reddit to do so.
I will wait with my gear for patch, it they killed totally this build i'm out. Not gonna support these bastards for ruining ppl fun.
Just spent approximately 5 hours yesterday researching youtube, reddit, forum and poe ninja for the best versions of shrapnel ballista, spent close to another 5h and 50ex on gear, gems and jewels and crafting the jewellery with essences of rage (had to buy them 1 at a time cos no one had bulk) and guess what? BEFORE i even start to LEVEL my char, the build gets nerfed into oblivion while I am at work. Bought Awakened fork for 12ex and now they are 5ex. Wp GGG. Guess Im done with the league.

Anyone wants any of these stuff? Im out.

Last edited by ExponentMach on Oct 12, 2020, 2:54:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info