FPS drops

Same here. Sounds get distorted too when the fps goes shitty.

RTX 2060
16gb RAM
My performance is complete trash compared to mid Harvest. Vulkan is buggy af, too, with these weird rainbow artifacts when loading textures.
Ninja.
Thank you for the reports, we're aware of the problem.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Thank you so much for the acknowledgment, thought I was going crazy! I hope the league will be playable again for us soon
Same here.. It almost feels as if game is just dragging/moving really slow and reaction times are super poor.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
I started noticing this myself only yesterday. Rebooting seems to have alleviated the problem for a bit, but then it comes back. I was thinking this is a hardware issue but it wasn't affecting anything else.
As of this morning my pc has been intermittently hanging with some NVidia error I can't read, requiring me to perform a hard reset each time. But I haven't even logged into POE today.
If this is a memory leak it may have killed my GPU.
If this is the case then this is a very serious problem.
i thought i was the only one having those fps drops :(

it's even worse when i open a delirium.

i7 6700k
12gb ram
gtx 1070
normal map ok
magic map still can
rare map OMG!
can't even see the moster. Now i don't dare to try high lvl heist. During harvest i can do 100% delirium map, the performance is better then doing a rare map tier 5 now.
this FPS problem actually start after the big download that's need to reinstall the whole game.
i feel abit dizzy and headache after playing. Now i hope the next patch note will solve this issue.
GGG i know you Guys doing the best you can to solve it, so i will patiently wait for the good news.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Is there any way for us to temporarily fix this on our end? (eg older nvidia drivers)
"
iorganic wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Is there any way for us to temporarily fix this on our end? (eg older nvidia drivers)

T E N C E N T
MTX
COMSUME

if i had 5 tencents i would be chinese fiftycent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info