FPS drops

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
For those that are having performance issues, can you please email support@grindinggear.com with the following:
DxDiag
client.txt
(if the file size is too large, delete the old one, start the game to generate a fresh one, then send it to us)

This will help us to better track what kind of system configurations are having problems.

Since the start of Heist league I've gotten FPS drops. It wasnt so bad at start but have been increasing since I hit maps. The ping also goes up which is weird. I have no problem with other games.

I cant see what i do half the time and it kinda ruins the game for me.

I've updated my drivers, tried other realms, restarted my router, reinstalled the game, lowered the settings, tried both vulcan and DX.
It's like the lag we had duing deliriums, which came back this league for me.

Graphics card: GTX 1070
CPU: it 7600
Motherboard: Prime z270-p
Memory: 16 GB DDR4
The game is installed on an SSD.

Last edited by Henry_GGG on Sep 29, 2020, 7:31:51 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2021, 5:08:59 AM
same
Graphics card: RX5700 XT PULSE 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
Game on SSD
Same FPS drop since Harvest

Graphic card: RTX 2070 XC ULTRA
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-CF
Game on SSD
The same FPS drops since Heist.
Graphics card: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: i7-8750H | 2.20Ghz*12
Memory: 8 GB DDR4
Game on SSD
Windows 10 x64
check your cpu and gpu load to see if you're either cpu or gpu bound in these scenarios.

if both are fine, check your connection latency with winMTR by using the ip address from the game's logfile while playing with those lags.

another easy way to rule out connection issues is to switch your connection setting from lockstep to predictive.

if you got issues on predictive, it's most likely a problem local to your computer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Same thing for me, everything was OKish yesterday and now since today it's unplayable with constant fps between 10 and 20.

I did not change anything from yesterday, and i've always been on Predictive
"
vio wrote:
check your cpu and gpu load to see if you're either cpu or gpu bound in these scenarios.

if both are fine, check your connection latency with winMTR by using the ip address from the game's logfile while playing with those lags.

another easy way to rule out connection issues is to switch your connection setting from lockstep to predictive.

if you got issues on predictive, it's most likely a problem local to your computer.

WHere do i check my cpu and gpu load?

I've tested with pingplotter, not to PoE servers tho and there was no problem with my connection.

Ill try predictive!

Thanks for trying to help =)
win task manager (cpu)
microsoft process explorer (gpu and cpu)
gpu-z (gpu)
hwmonitor (additionally monitors temperatures and other sensors)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
*bump*

ggg this is a huge issue. i also think there might be a memory leak.
Definitely some kind of leak as the problem gets worse the longer the game is on, even when not doing anything in hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info