FPS drops

"
Mogilwik wrote:
For people who have 100% CPU usage spikes and don't want to sacrifice FPS by disabling Engine Multithreading - this might be a good "fix" https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fo1izh/lags_in_310_fix_unordinary_method/

tried this, nothing changed

also performance suddenly changed, now it shows me incredibly low fps numbers even when I'm staying still in HO, it has nothing to do with software from reddit post, as I've closed it and restarted the game. something awkward is going on, I'm not sure if it's my pc or the game -_-
From absolutely playable on Day1 to this:

what did you do GGG, your game was working fine before :(
"
AIbatroll wrote:
I'm getting sick of it. They destroyed something with the fucking "improvement" patch. Fuck it, cant play anymore.

If we all had bought more supporter packs, GGG might have been able to afford dedicated programmers.
Pretty similar fps drops/memory leaks were in Metamorph league.

In Heist after like 10 Contracts/Maps mine fps goes down to like 20-30 and wont go up! Restarting game helps but well, after ~30mins same thing.

Fix it Please :)
"
kowal86 wrote:
Pretty similar fps drops/memory leaks were in Metamorph league.

In Heist after like 10 Contracts/Maps mine fps goes down to like 20-30 and wont go up! Restarting game helps but well, after ~30mins same thing.

Fix it Please :)

Yup, same here. And because of the amount of rares, you are basically unable to get out of a heist, since at one point or another it will just freeze up and get you killed.

GGG keeps ignoring this completely - here and on Reddit & Steam.
BUMP this!
Same here, I bought a new laptop for my studies and PoE should work perfectly fine on it. My fps are around 90 (capped at 30 to limit drops) but I can't play due to fps drops to 0
Aaand still no reaction from GGG. I guess a thread needs like 50 pages first.
Same

Ryzen 2600
GTX 1660ti
32 RAM / game on ssd / perfect ithernet connection

Spikes like 140 fps - 20 - 100 - 30, after heist patch
B U M P
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
 しーJ   °。+ ´¨)
         .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·' ☆
SSF should be single player no servers
Hardcore? yeah i would if i wanted to play logout core

maybe we wouldnt have this shit if it was actually single player
plus the bs one shots and the teleporting laggy enemies
like everytime i fight izaro for like the last 3 legaues,last i played was metamorph and i fucking hated it,,you like one shots kid? well make your own one shotter you have no possible chance of killing unless your the top 0.3% yeah ive played since prophecy,metamorph was whacko and busted lel and about izaro again lag in the 3rd ascendants trail and only always the 3rd hes always teleporting and im teleporting into spike on using movement skills most of the time when it should be placing me behind him not to the fucking side of the wall with the traps ohhhhh and the damn fps in some heist locks is terrible,30 26 when everywhere else i have 60 wtf always maintain 60 fps at a constant till about maps and rare maps with alot of mobs,not like i can see shit anyway with 100 effects at the top of screen around me,ahh domination blow,but your the only one being dominated eventually,by the fucking lag

the oscillating lag spikes predictive and lockstep makes no difference just changes it from slightly matrix mode to yeah steppy teleporty mode on some bosses or on high mob counts

frame time spikes when you first enter a instance
can not see shit in rogue harbour because theres 100000000000 lumen fucking bunch of
lightbulbs blinding me

Last edited by Teyphon on Sep 24, 2020, 11:39:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info