[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Hi, thanks for the guide. Can I ask for the amulet, which anointment should we go for - Whispers of Doom or Deflection?

On your POB, the amulet has the Deflection anointment but this means we can't curse enemies with both Frostbite and Assassin's Mark.
"
gabscene wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. Can I ask for the amulet, which anointment should we go for - Whispers of Doom or Deflection?

On your POB, the amulet has the Deflection anointment but this means we can't curse enemies with both Frostbite and Assassin's Mark.

Awakened Curse on hit level 5 allows additional curse.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Snoukz wrote:

Got the gloves to this state.
Is there any better way than

- Aug Def -> Rem/Add Def until T1
- Aug Def Lucky
- pray

to get high ES on it?

Remove caster (removes unnerve). Remove/add def until T1 ES or ES%. Bench craft hybrid, augment defence. If low roll, remove defence and repeat process.

"
angelista52 wrote:

i rolled to this build from ball lightning. i play life base not es.i have watchers eye with hatred crit, frozen trail and 2 viridian jewel. my circle of fear too bad i know it. ill change it.generally i die too easy. besides all of these, what should i upgrade next ? when i play ball lightning i was killing a8 sirus too easy. but now, its too hard i cannot kill him. generally i die. how can i improve this build ? any tips please. Thanks !

Are you lost? This is a CI Max block guide. The life version of this build is well known for being squishy..and it can be decent if you have proper gear, but your items are just terrible (minus the chest), wtf is that ring?

Why you decided to switch from a completely functional BL build to a mediocre life CoC Nova build, I don't know. I would switch back, and only consider coming back to CoC Nova if you can get half decent gear.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 27, 2020, 9:31:39 PM
"
angelista52 wrote:

i rolled to this build from ball lightning. i play life base not es.i have watchers eye with hatred crit, frozen trail and 2 viridian jewel. my circle of fear too bad i know it. ill change it.generally i die too easy. besides all of these, what should i upgrade next ? when i play ball lightning i was killing a8 sirus too easy. but now, its too hard i cannot kill him. generally i die. how can i improve this build ? any tips please. Thanks !

You're running a completely different build.
So we need to have less than 7.57 APS but should i have it closest to it? like 7.56 APS. because im at 7.05 APS or something like that without mistwalker
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jul 27, 2020, 10:42:00 PM
"
dragonpowi wrote:
So we need to have less than 7.57 APS but should i have it closest to it? like 7.56 APS. because im at 7.05 APS or something like that without mistwalker

You're actually at 7.61 with tailwind. You need to lower down your aps.
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:

You're actually at 7.61 with tailwind. You need to lower down your aps.

i only have the normal pob, do i need the community fork to see my real attack speed?
Can anyone check my APS in PoB please?

I'm currently getting 7.74 - but i suck at PoB and it's propably wrong.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Can anyone check my APS in PoB please?

I'm currently getting 7.74 - but i suck at PoB and it's propably wrong.

Yes, it's 7.74.
"
dragonpowi wrote:

i only have the normal pob, do i need the community fork to see my real attack speed?

No idea. did you have tailwind checked off, and your onslaught flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info